Help on excel

OgiMini

Elite
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Ogi OgiMini Mini
Is there any way to get a value ina a cell that comes to an exteral source like my2 pecs?

What i wnat to do is a sheet that updates itslef the % of ores and matts...

Anyone?

I don't quite know how to do it in Excel, what I do is let CareBear do the work: http://www.entropiatools.com/invcalcpage.php

Just post in your invetory from the official EU page (my section -> my items) and you get a nicely formatted output with recent prices. Very neat.

Go to menu Data > Import External Data > New Web Query
Paste 2 pec url > click Go. Select table on web page witch you want to link into Excel and click OK.

One way I think is to use MSXML code and get the RSS feed from m2p.

Then using that data populate the cells you want to populate using a macro.

Then you merely refer to those cells where you want to use them.

tomtoms said:
Paste 2 pec url > click Go. Select table on web page witch you want to link into Excel and click OK.

Or that lol. I don't do Office much lol.

tomtoms said:

And if having the "External Data" toolbar visible you only have to click the "!"=Refresh data.

Damit! cant do it:( anyone offers to make me a sheet i need?

OgiMini said:
Damit! cant do it:( anyone offers to make me a sheet i need?

Whatcha paying?

To add. I work on a fixed hour rate. We will agree to deliverables upfront. I will give you an estimate upfront, based on my professional input. Should I grossly by off-track (be it in your favour or mine), I will notify you of that, and we can renegotiate. Any work besides the scope of the initial project will be considered and I'll give you a new quote)

Thks, but i must decline.

I was looking for a favour not a business:)

Thks JDady Btw

OgiMini said:
Thks, but i must decline.

I was looking for a favour not a business:)

Thks JDady Btw

Suit yourself.

If, after no favours were granted, you still want to tackle the same problem, you'll know where to find me.

What is it that you actually need then?

I want it to use it to fast minning runs and sell. based on a sheet i have.. thks for the help.

Back