Help! (with IRC)

Muppis

Old Alpha
Society
BlackAngels Evolution
Muppen Muppis Mupplund
I need some more IRC addresses since my irc.stratics.com dosn´t work :confused:

Have you tried changing port numbers a bit?

irc.glowfish.de seems to be another address in my irc client...

Essi said:
Have you tried changing port numbers a bit?

irc.glowfish.de seems to be another address in my irc client...

Thx Essi, ofcourse i´ve changed the ports ;)

But the address worked so, big thx

The possible servers are:
irc.stratics.com
stratics.afraidyet.net
stratics.frws.com
irc2.glowfish.de
irc.epaxsys.net

They can also be found on chat.stratics.com

I wonder why they changed. The adress that worked before is "dead" now.Most of those adresses dont work for me and I dont think I am banned from whole network,just some places ;)

speaking of which, did anything happen with Faust's plans of making an irc server?

Couldnt connect either, changed to glowfish.de and now it works.
Had to change the IRC:#PE link here on EF too.

(btw, i changed the topic to something more descriptive, you know the drill. :o: )

Knuckles said:
I wonder why they changed. The adress that worked before is "dead" now.Most of those adresses dont work for me and I dont think I am banned from whole network,just some places ;)

They banned your IP?

Just use a proxie... ;)

Works for EP as well, not that you would ever want to go there with EF doing so well :wise:

mjukis said:
speaking of which, did anything happen with Faust's plans of making an irc server?
It's fallen to the side for now, no money to purchase an IRCd do to my current business venture. I bought the name pechat.net if anyone has any space to volunteer ;)

Faustian said:
It's fallen to the side for now, no money to purchase an IRCd do to my current business venture. I bought the name pechat.net if anyone has any space to volunteer ;)

Not thought of using a linux host? Just get a free IRC server...

Back