Achievement: Helping noobs has its rewards, my very first solo hunting global!

Status

CyberPunk

Stalker
William Cyber Punk
Today I decided to do some surveying, never been to the outpost south of fort argus so I worked my way there dropping probes. As I entered the zone I was mobbed by argos and end up reviving at the new outpost (Eudoria 13400, 20400). When I arrive, there is a player who seems to be talking to himself saying he is trapped and needs help getting home, I offer to assist, not knowing what I am up against (this is not a friendly outpost). First we head straight south and get mobbed by some trox, wasted some ammo trying to kill a provider to no avail before we were both slain and sent back to the outpost, then we decide to try west instead, get to the river perhaps some safety there, along the way we come across a Feffoid Raider who was looking to make lunch out of us, fortunately we were able to over power it (the noob healed me a bit with his Vivo T1), when it fell came the swirlies and I was beside myself, not alot of ped but I've played now for around 18 months and this is the first I have globalled without being in a team, I handed over a small reward to the noob for his service of healing me and we proceeded onward, to meet up with some more trox and back again through the revival at the outpost. Our third try was finally a success, heading southwest we met minimal resistance and eventually arrived safely at Atlas Island North. :wtg:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

BTW, the surveying sucked today :laugh:

Karma at it's finest. Gratz:wtg:

You never forget your first, Gratz...

That sound can become addictive though, be careful.

And the HoF noise is pure MMO Smack ;)

Nice dude!
When i started in 2005 I was also stuck at an OP

As I didnt have a mentor someone revived there saw me beeing stuck and offered me his Mentorship !
From that day on we are close friends and have met IRL ;)

So helping one another out can be profitable not only ingame ;)

You never forget your first, Gratz...

That sound can become addictive though, be careful.

And the HoF noise is pure MMO Smack ;)

Ah, the sound, at first I thought I was just gaining another profession level :laugh:

No worries about becoming addicted to the sound, I'm a non-depositor, not about to change my play style to get swirlies, gone this long without em, may go another 18 months again before the next.

Thank you all for your grats/comments!

karma rocks what goes around comes around:yay:

keep up the good work

Glad i could help...If only with a Vivo... (o) (o)

And thanks for the ride...:yay:

dude, very nice for a first global to get a 140PED Korss h400 ;)

Status
Back