Selling: Herman ASI-30 (L) Blueprint, Be the FIRST ONE to have it!

Society
French Jumper
Adam Frenchy Footemarsh
Hi Everyone, i have looted this BP 3 days ago and as i don't have the skills to craft it, i have decided to sell it! It will be like an auction, starting on Tuesday 1st November and ending on Saturday 12th November at midnight MA time.

Here are the informations about it:

Conception:
- 1 Gas Plug
- 1 Propellant Booster
- 2 Standard Magnets
- 5 Yulerium Ingot
- 18 Quil Rubber
- 25 Banite Ingot

BP Level: IV
Recommanded Level: 7.5

The gun is sold at 125% so if you use the ressources you have found during your mining adventures, there are possibilities of nice profits!:smoke:

The auctions are starting at 50 ped. To put a bid on it, just write your offer. In case you want to keep your anonymity, send me a message and i'll indicate only your bid in the thread. At the end of the auction i'll send a private message to the winner to make an appointment to make the deal. If the winner is not able to pay, the next best bidder will have it.

I wish a good game to everyone of you! ;)

Last edited:
Ill start you off at 500.

So the first bid won't be 50 ped anymore, but 500 ped. Narfi will be the opening best bidder.

Opening day! Let's bid on it! :wtg:

Technically you are the first one to have it ;)

Haha, right! I should have said be the first one to craft this BP in its unL version ;)

Last week before the end! Don't miss it!

Kitty's the new best bidder at 550 with 5 days remaining!

this is gonna be a nice one :yay: u looted the right bp :smoke:

this is gonna be a nice one :yay: u looted the right bp :smoke:

Yeah, I guess it's a really good one and it seems like some other players have noticed it. We will see at which value they evaluate it :)

By the way, say Hi to your soc leader from me ;)

Bump it up! :wtg:

Little precision so there will be no confusion: On Saturday, if there is a bid at 23h59, there will be an extension of 10 minutes of the auction. So in this case, the auction would be over at 00h09 and not at 00h00.

Have a good game ;)

Last edited:
36 hours left, the best bid is 600 ped for the moment!

Last day to bid!

The best bid right now is 600 ped!

Beg to differ =\

Technically you are the first one to have it ;)

true he is first to loot it and discover it, but I have had mine for a while now, at the bp event giveaway competition ;)

Just half a day to go! Don't hesitate anymore and bid it, bid it, bid it!!!! :yup:

Last hour, last call! It's now or never people!

It's all over! Congrats to Stryder Stride Corban, who is the new owner of this BP. :smash: :yay:

Back