Selling: Herman Law-13 guns

Shame it isnt Law-10 that is really what I'm after. Seems like a rare gun for some reason.

Hrm, I'd recommend KikkiJikki for other Arkadia based weapons if you're over there but it doesn't look like he's got that. It looks like the Law-10 doesn't have an UL version of the BP, at least on entropedia. If it's anything like the law-13's the components will have to be crafted since they aren't usually sold on the auction. Clicking the component BPs starting at 0.0 QR would be a gamble for someone looking to do 10 clicks on a (L) law-10 BP.

Hrm, I'd recommend KikkiJikki for other Arkadia based weapons if you're over there but it doesn't look like he's got that. It looks like the Law-10 doesn't have an UL version of the BP, at least on entropedia. If it's anything like the law-13's the components will have to be crafted since they aren't usually sold on the auction. Clicking the component BPs starting at 0.0 QR would be a gamble for someone looking to do 10 clicks on a (L) law-10 BP.
Thanks for your comment, I'm sure he has raised this issue with Ark Dev's. But it really is a shame. It's similarly to a p4a but ranged and more dps. Thanks again.

Back