Herman RAW-303 Smuggler

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
I've not seen this posted anywhere on this forum or even arkadia's forum.
Anyone know who has this weapon or what it's worth atm?
Any help is appreciated thanks.

I don't think this gun exists "iname" atm, the winners of the triathlon competition all went for the SIR smuggler. sir 30-50 smuggler.

I don't think this gun exists "iname" atm, the winners of the triathlon competition all went for the SIR smuggler. sir 30-50 smuggler.
That's what I was thinking, so why does the decay and information for this gun exist on entropedia then? Doesn't make much sense unless it did.

That's what I was thinking, so why does the decay and information for this gun exist on entropedia then? Doesn't make much sense unless it did.
I can't find it right now but they posted the weapon stats of the possible prizes while the competition was running.

I can't find it right now but they posted the weapon stats of the possible prizes while the competition was running.
Oh I see what you meant on your previous post then. Everyone competing in the competition went after the SIR's & noone went for the RAW Smug's. But the stats were still available for everyone to see on the competition right? Well I guess that would make sense then. Thanks again Mordrell, so it seems this gun really doesn't exist yet. Hmm oh well.

Back