Help: Hey Community Manager^^

Cani Ostro

Stalker
Cani Monkey Ostro
Since there is no official channel to contact our community manager, please forgive the thread title.

Hi everybody,

My name is Hanne Gulbrandsen and I’m happy to announce that I’ve joined First Planet Company (FPC) as the new Community Manager.

[...]

As your new Community Manager I’ll be working closely with you guys and gals, I will be your go-to woman. My main task will be to stand for a steady and reliable flow of information. This flow goes both ways: to and from the community, as well as to and from the developers. [...]

[...]
If you have any ideas or input on how to improve communication, they’re very welcome.
[...]

I do have an idea, simplest of all: Please start with it. Or were the outlined phrases again a translation error?

And I have a task:

How about clarifying words on the sale of FPC/MA/whatever thing is rumored.

Thanks.

Since there is no official channel to contact our community manager, please forgive the thread title.

Why not just PM her here on EF? :confused:

I guess we all want to know what is going on...
Tho, if you take a look on sales section here on EF some are playing it safe and pulling out peds :scratch2:

Tho, if you take a look on sales section here on EF some are playing it safe and pulling out peds :scratch2:

No pulling out of peds when the stuff doesn't sell, lol. There is only an out where there is an in before.

thanks for the bump :)

FPC is being sold according to the financial report, and Marco commented that the future looks brighter than ever for FPC... :scratch2:

As for the sales section, is it really more than usual during summer? :dunno:

FPC is being sold according to the financial report, and Marco commented that the future looks brighter than ever for FPC...
obviously that means that either FPC is the buyer or FPC is getting a nice big new CEO/boss type person that is the buyer.

Also remember, fires of hell might seem bright to those staring at them. ;)

How about clarifying words on the sale of FPC/MA/whatever thing is rumored.

Reply when I asked this to her was:
Hanne: Sorry, I can't comment on that.

In other words, the ball is in MA and Marcos court, and they don't let Hanne talk about it.

Oh god another panic thread.

Ppl even if FPC get sold (which doesnt it just a big legal mumble jungle) it still remains FPC and MindArk stays MindArk.

For the ppl panicing and thinking the sky will fall .... it wont

as for Hanne.

MindArk is selling thir shar in FPC which makes it MindArk news not FPC where Hanne belongs too. If Hanne knows something that she can tell from here Boss (marco thus) then we hear it .. other then .... please dont go speculate and panic and think that our game will vanish in some kind of way

I don`t think the sale of FPC matters much to us. MA will make out I`m sure and continue with their business plans and we`ll still have the same balancing and controlled economy as before.

As for Hanne I`m sure she does and says what she can. She is familiar enough with being a player in the dark. But by asking in public you can bring it into the light and guage the feelings of the community in the same stroke. In this day we all know that making something public most often gets better results than going it alone depending on the issue whether it`s the proper thing to do or not.

too bad. I was rather looking forward to the beacin missions! ;)

bump two days without activity of the community manager

bump two days without activity of the community manager

She made a post the other day. Since however didn`t reply here I take it she can`t comment or doesn`t have authority to do so.

On a sidenote I think sale of FPC is good thing for the playerbase.

FPC is being sold according to the financial report, and Marco commented that the future looks brighter than ever for FPC... :scratch2:

As for the sales section, is it really more than usual during summer? :dunno:

no its the same old sky is falling summer as all the others...

lets enjoy cheap gear and see who come out on top after the summer

Oh god another panic thread.

Ppl even if FPC get sold (which doesnt it just a big legal mumble jungle) it still remains FPC and MindArk stays MindArk.

as for Hanne.

MindArk is selling thir shar in FPC which makes it MindArk news not FPC where Hanne belongs too. If Hanne knows something that she can tell from here Boss (marco thus) then we hear it .. other then .... please dont go speculate and panic and think that our game will vanish in some kind of way

And where did he panic ? :scratch2:

Because he simply asks if it is true, and asks for some more info from FPC,
doesn't mean he's out to create panic.

Last edited:
I am quite sure it is take over, as we are speculating on stuffs.... the new owner has proably started with the take over.

If it play out like all those corporates takeovers we seen on TV and stuffs,
some people is gonna be fired.

Marco doesnt seem to be worried and he mentioned a brighter future, guess he will get promotion and stuffs.

Hanne is very quiet, wel just hope she wont get fired or something, usualy the rule is last in first out, she seems to be hired quite recently....

As players we have the least worries...it is unlikely we will get fired lol or get less loot lol

But if there are no new buyers and they will run out of cash like they said at the end of the year-> wel it will depend on who is quick with the withdraw button lol.

The game proably wont die, but everyone can imagine the impact on MV and withdraw time. I dont want to end up like those poor Icesavers, fortis DSB'ers .... Most unlikely we can get money back, because MA isnt a bank anymore, no goverement bail out what so ever...

Pray the deal will be done.

Back