Hi

Time To Die

Mature
Society
Digital Circus
Avneet
Hi, I have been playing PE for like 1 year now. My full ingame name is "Avneet" "Time To Die" "Dhanota". I have never joined this forum before but i have always visited it. I have never deposited and have decent amount of money. The only way i ever made it where i am today is because of 2 very helpful friends. They helped my best friend, his brother, and me to where we are today. I dont want to mention any names because i dont know whether they would like it or not. I am hoping to play PE for years to come, and without having to deposite.

even though i lil bit dislike non-depositers ;)

hi and welcome :) :kos:

Im to young for Creditcard and i love my parents enough to not steal from them. I always have my money put in my bank so i cant send it through the mail. So i just live my merchanting, mining, or hunting.

have u tried those alternative depositing methods recommended by MA, PayPal etc. ?
no credit card needed, just bank account.

Hi and welcome to EF :)

Its a hard road if you dont deposit but not impossible. Good luck :girl:

Time To Die said:
Im to young for Creditcard and i love my parents enough to not steal from them. I always have my money put in my bank so i cant send it through the mail. So i just live my merchanting, mining, or hunting.

Hi and welcome :) You'll have plenty of chance to deposit when ya older and in full time work. Generally you don't have much money to spend when ya younger. In the bank is the best idea matey. :)

Howdy and Welcome to EF! The Cheapest Virtual Universe In Town!

Thanks guys and thank u Azuresun :)

Back