High maturity berycleds?

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
I am looking for either a place, or a landarea that has high maturity berycleds

BUT

i do not want to shoot bullets into modded atrox that will chew all my bullets up. I Hate em I hate em!!!

is there such a place? I tried south of nea's, but i saw something green there, so i cannot go there.

i tried next to memorial island.. but it seems the landowner didnt pay the rent.

at jason's it's only up to dominants (although mixed with longu and medium atrax it isn't bad, gotto love those non-regen mobs)

Only other area I know is CND, but I'm guessing you're looking for something more down to earth (or calypso in this case). ;)

Coover's LA northeast of Shinook has big Berys mixed with Merps. And there are Bery Stalkers in the LA north of Palms Corner, but mixed with Argo Leaders.

That's as good as you'll get on the planet I'm afraid.

If i'm right try north off palms, Up to stalkers and also Big argo's near ;)

thx , i will try the ones mixed with merp

North west of pvp3 there are some big bery but I am not sure they are the size your after. Happy hunting spawn.

North west of pvp3 there are some big bery but I am not sure they are the size your after. Happy hunting spawn.

That's a nice spawn but they aren't so big, mainly Old-Dominant. You get the occasional Alpha, I've never seen anything bigger there.

Only place is CND now. With Merp. Lot’s of Merp.

Coover's LA northeast of Shinook has big Berys mixed with Merps.
Dead LA (was there yesterday :/

i tried next to memorial island.. but it seems the landowner didnt pay the rent.
Not that he didn’t pay rent, he was banned permanently. (I don't think LA owners pay rent....)
at jason's it's only up to dominants (although mixed with longu and medium atrax it isn't bad, gotto love those non-regen mobs)
NW of the outpost that is far NE Jason are some nice size (to OA i think) but mixed with trax, longu and sabakuma. Trax are a good match, but I think I have seen OA there lol
If i'm right try north off palms, Up to stalkers and also Big argo's near ;)
Argo Leaders+Warriors aren’t the best match, but yes this is one alternative. Most gd’s I see S nymph turn white vs warrior. (let along hunter)

Dead LA (was there yesterday :/

Really? It's been a while since I've been there but I'd be surprised if it was left dormant, Coover normally does a decent job of keeping it topped up. I presume you know I'm not talking about the one right next to Shinook TP, right? I mean the one further Northeast, about 3 lesser TP hops from Shinook.

Really? It's been a while since I've been there but I'd be surprised if it was left dormant, Coover normally does a decent job of keeping it topped up. I presume you know I'm not talking about the one right next to Shinook TP, right? I mean the one further Northeast, about 3 lesser TP hops from Shinook.

Yeah the one with the message owned by poltropia, north of the allophylls, (and south of the allophylls...and west of allophyll). No nice spawn there.
The LA with Gazz+garcen

Saw a merp old.

:cry:

Yeah the one with the message owned by poltropia, north of the allophylls, (and south of the allophylls...and west of allophyll). No nice spawn there.
The LA with Gazz+garcen

Saw a merp old.

:cry:

That's disappointing to hear. I hope it'll be back to its former glory soon.

And I hope it hasn't been deliberately changed because of whining miners :laugh:

That's disappointing to hear. I hope it'll be back to its former glory soon.

And I hope it hasn't been deliberately changed because of whining miners :laugh:

That would require to reinvest in spawn+maturity. Which would cost ped. ped that hasn't come from the LA. wth is with landowners just letting them die. scaboreas La cough.

LA owner says "fk you allll!!!!!1"
Seriously I thought the DNA had been removed it was so empty.

That would require to reinvest in spawn+maturity. Which would cost ped.

Not if you just unlock it and wait till it gets to where you want it to be :)

i do not want to shoot bullets into modded atrox that will chew all my bullets up. I Hate em I hate em!!!

I hate em so much too :laugh: like really sometimes I don't care how un eco im being I just take the Taurus and vigi and start blasting them.

Back