Achievement: Highest HP avatar ingame and the story

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the volume of globals Messi gets is simply not matched by any other human playing the game. Look at the Eomon stats on EL...this is a guy who started years after some of the extremely hardcore players (some who oepnly paid people to play while they slept) now below him. Timestamps at all hours of the day, this is no achievment by any normal standard. This is borderline abuse of a system the rest of us mostly abide by.

Mindark look like fools with accounts like this running, and it affects how new players with a simple analytical mind views the game.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the volume of globals Messi gets is simply not matched by any other human playing the game. Look at the Eomon stats on EL...this is a guy who started years after some of the extremely hardcore players (some who oepnly paid people to play while they slept) now below him. Timestamps at all hours of the day, this is no achievment by any normal standard. This is borderline abuse of a system the rest of us mostly abide by.

Mindark look like fools with accounts like this running, and it affects how new players with a simple analytical mind views the game.

It is a bit weird a mob that costs 50 ped to give 50-60 ped globals. If I had this globals notice rate I would be the best hunter in the EU... discrimination!!!

It is a bit weird a mob that costs 50 ped to give 50-60 ped globals. If I had this globals notice rate I would be the best hunter in the EU... discrimination!!!
you forget the 20 ped ones that cost 50 to kill

there is just one uber in the game

Yes there always was and his name is Dan Dan Petrov. Still the true definition of Uber.

Very accurate and probably the nicest way to put it.

The messi avatar looks to me like a family business. 3 people doing 8 hours each, then new shift next week. Obviously smarter than running 3+ avatars with lower looter skills and weapon level. It's not borderline abuse, it's against the EULA. I suspect a few top accounts are doing exactly the same to leech peds from the rest of the player base. It's the perfect pyramid scheme - it doesn't look like one, but that's exactly what it is. MA however must be profiting from having these poster boys - I wonder how the HOF list would look like if they actually shut down shared accounts.

Be they as they are, messi has surpassed everyone by a long margin in terms of profstandings and a lot of the attributes.
Whatever I think of his personality (to summarize, he seems to behave more a ronaldo than Messi), their stats are todays definition of uber.
Yes there always was and his name is Dan Dan Petrov. Still the true definition of Uber.

None of these people ever had the dps, defensive gears and skills that messi currently has so it's not really relevant. The people you mention all would struggle to solo eomon stalkers and would all hire fappers to do so. Their playstyle, due to dps and skils, was far slower. Messi's stats only prove those people did not play as hard as everyone believed they did. You can simply cut his stats for this year in half, and he is still at the top, so this argument that he's running a bot to be the top player while sleeping is pointless, because he would still be on top without it, and likely not even true - just people getting upset they've played for more than a decade and can't keep up.

Last edited:
Be they as they are, messi has surpassed everyone by a long margin in terms of profstandings and a lot of the attributes.

I respectfully disagree. Dan still has prof standings in categories and skills no one will pass and hasn't played in the new game since before Loot 2.0. Dan is thee Legendary Uber and skilled everything, which is what an Uber should do. When Looter came out Dan was the only one to have all the unlocks already on day 1 just from the sheer amount of cross skilling, from harvesting to scanning to hunting. Also is highest in many categories still from MF to Evader. Many years ago Dan had what 138 lvl evader.

No matter how Messi spins it to claim what skills are important because its the ones he has, he won't pass Dan because he knows he can't pass Dan. That is why the long drawn out explanations of what he views as important to validate his choice in progression so what he hasn't done isn't looked at. Despite Messi using tactics that are of course frowned on and playing 24 hours a day. Dan was and will always be thee Uber and Team Messi or however many ppl play that account or whatever automated features he uses won't pass Dan or his body of work he left us with.

I call it as I see it and my vision is clear. I think anyone today can skill like Messi did and does but obviously the same can't be said for what Dan did. You can't duplicate Dan's body of work. That is the difference and what separates the players at the very top.

Sorry what Dan has accomplished is far more impressive and it always will be and why he is thee Legendary Uber.

I need a forum guide guy...
I usually find my way depending on the number of the likes, regardless of the unfounded comment, but here it is difficult for me to determine... I need help...
A story you've heard from a trusted friend who knows from a friend, etc... everything would be helpful.

I respectfully disagree. Dan still has prof standings in categories and skills no one will pass and hasn't played in the new game since before Loot 2.0. Dan is thee Legendary Uber and skilled everything, which is what an Uber should do. When Looter came out Dan was the only one to have all the unlocks already on day 1 just from the sheer amount of cross skilling, from harvesting to scanning to hunting. Also is highest in many categories still from MF to Evader. Many years ago Dan had what 138 lvl evader.

No matter how Messi spins it to claim what skills are important because its the ones he has, he won't pass Dan because he knows he can't pass Dan. That is why the long drawn out explanations of what he views as important to validate his choice in progression so what he hasn't done isn't looked at. Despite Messi using tactics that are of course frowned on and playing 24 hours a day. Dan was and will always be thee Uber and Team Messi or however many ppl play that account or whatever automated features he uses won't pass Dan or his body of work he left us with.

I call it as I see it and my vision is clear. I think anyone today can skill like Messi did and does but obviously the same can't be said for what Dan did. You can't duplicate Dan's body of work. That is the difference and what separates the players at the very top.

Sorry what Dan has accomplished is far more impressive and it always will be and why he is thee Legendary Uber.
Not going to rain on anyones accomplishments but the really old time players had plenty of opportunies too skill evade in tantillion swarms, skill up various skills before the first skill nerfs, take advantage of many attribute missions that later on got nerfed - but they also had their own challenges therte were no skillpills yet, no temp skillboosts, no skillgain eqquippment, dps/ped cycling capabilities were a fraction of what they are today - each in their own right can be proud of their achievments and finding their ways of how to be best. There is also no singular defination of who can be called a uber or not and in the end its not that important either - but acknowledge when someone surpasses records of old just like we celebrate new worldrecords even though todays olympic athletees can use topnotch equippment and champions of old were throwing heavier discs, running without shoes jumping without sticks, swimming without sharkskin immitating swimgear, etc. they are still competing at their time and beating their competition and still beat records of old.

Yesterday I read the OP, someone had raised this topic. Before that I thought Messi was 30 years old from Argentine.

If I'm not mistaken, in 2005 we passed through Romania by car and joked that if we stopped they would steal our tires there.

I don't know what Messi's financial situation was then or now, but after playing in a computer room to make a living from a game, I don't think it was very good. And after 8-9 years there is $100k, this is an annual salary in Germany or the United States... most of the comments are just envy.

To you is impressive. Other people (like myself) laugh at those kinds of goals
It's a matter of perspective anyway. Whatever floats your boat might not float someone else's boat.
Some plan to get to a point first, no matter the cost. Other people manage to get to very high levels in terms of both skills and gear, while profitting. Each of us plays the game in their own way. Dan deposited HEAVILY and bought skills too, not just skilled... and now he's selling at a much lower rate because his interest was lost.
If to me skilling in everything is stupid, because it has no impact in the RCE aspect of the game, which is at the core of my interest for this game, for someone else might be everything, while the financial aspects would be irrelevant...

In my opinion an uber should not skill every skill just to have his lowest skills above a certain number or be at the top of a certain list. That is just an investor in some numbers that may or may not (like in Dan's case) have any meaning or purpose at some point.
Dan played a different game than everyone else and his only interest was to skill. This is an open world game, the secret is to get to the point where you can be self sustainable, then profit, so you can invest in your avatar and ingame assets continuously, with the purpose of expanding in areas that matter toward winning at the RCE aspect. Everyone and I mean absolutely everyone come here in EU first because of the RCE aspect; while some stick to it til the end, others forget along the way and find various excuses to tell themselves and other players 8also find flaws to those that are great at this: plays too much, antisocial, not helping everyone, nor doing giveaways/freebies, comes from poor country and whatever other irrelevant crap can be used to make some sleep better at night.

secret is to get to the point where you can be self sustainable, then profit, so you can invest in your avatar and ingame assets continuously, with the purpose of expanding in areas that matter toward winning at the RCE aspect.
I would say the secret is to enjoy the game as one sees fit. Not everyone has the same objectives. Some people make enough money outside the game, and inside the game is just entertainment in one form or another.

I would say the secret is to enjoy the game as one sees fit. Not everyone has the same objectives. Some people make enough money outside the game, and inside the game is just entertainment in one form or another.
I agree, if you don't enjoy better do something else. Making money outside the game and in the game is also pretty enjoyable ;)

That is why the long drawn out explanations of what he views as important to validate his choice in progression so what he hasn't done isn't looked at.
This is 100% right on the nail.

Its so funny to see people fighting for someone else's avatar or items. that's why this world is going so bad, because many are not happy with what they have or try to aquire more. No its easier to whine more everytime.

Has this thread really transformed to “who is your favourite Uber and why?”

Damn I can’t wait till I’m so popular where strangers start fighting over me and my existence like I’m some freaking sports team.

Its so funny to see people fighting for someone else's avatar or items. that's why this world is going so bad, because many are not happy with what they have or try to aquire more. No its easier to whine more everytime.

Its not so much his avatar and items, me personally couldn't care if he botted or shared accounts. If MA doesn't care why should I? They aren't taking anything away from me, there is no leaderboard in the matter, and by cycling they are giving to the game keeping it alive longer.

"There is no prize out there, the only prize is this one... *points at self*" Shares this nice quote, then goes on to desperately explain to newer players as to why his chosen skills make him the best and why they matter over others bla bla. It is all aimed at seeking validation. It goes as far as to him complaining how skills are displayed by points and not TT value, as the latter would increase his numbers, as well as the appearance of the gap between him and his competitors if any (the ones in his mind at least) as if it made an actual difference in progress. Lack of authenticity to say the least. In my book pathetic. I'll just call it as I see it. No sense acting like I dont see the intent, and no sense being pseudoneutral. Its that simple really.

Its not so much his avatar and items, me personally couldn't care if he botted or shared accounts. If MA doesn't care why should I? They aren't taking anything away from me, there is no leaderboard in the matter, and by cycling they are giving to the game keeping it alive longer.

"There is no prize out there, the only prize is this one... *points at self*" Shares this nice quote, then goes on to desperately explain to newer players as to why his chosen skills make him the best and why they matter over others bla bla. It is all aimed at seeking validation. It goes as far as to him complaining how skills are displayed by points and not TT value, as the latter would increase his numbers, as well as the appearance of the gap between him and his competitors if any (the ones in his mind at least) as if it made an actual difference in progress. Lack of authenticity to say the least. In my book pathetic. I'll just call it as I see it. No sense acting like I dont see the intent, and no sense being pseudoneutral. Its that simple really.
just a heads up for you:

In this game, someone has to loose so others can win. If youre not winning then... you figure it out.

just a heads up for you:

In this game, someone has to loose so others can win. If youre not winning then... you figure it out.

Anyone who has hunted for more than 5-6 hours knows that there is the same constant loss, regardless of changes in the system. The difficulty with a new player is that there is a much larger% loss. That is, his knife and his Looter level are normal to have a constant daily loss of 1-2% or 98-99% return.
This system never gives more than 100% after a long run.
He grind only one type of mob, that is, he does not clean the pool as many others do, but plays for MU through great grinding.

The urban legends that revolve are from envy noobs with 20 years of experience who, as Forgo says, "they don't even have a simple analytical mind".

Anyone who has hunted for more than 5-6 hours knows that there is the same constant loss, regardless of changes in the system. The difficulty with a new player is that there is a much larger% loss. That is, his knife and his Looter level are normal to have a constant daily loss of 1-2% or 98-99% return.
This system never gives more than 100% after a long run.
He grind only one type of mob, that is, he does not clean the pool as many others do, but plays for MU through great grinding.

The urban legends that revolve are from envy noobs with 20 years of experience who, as Forgo says, "they don't even have a simple analytical mind".
Who told you the system never gives more than 100% long run ?

Who told you the system never gives more than 100% long run ?

I say it. The fact that you had 30 days with a 30% loss in total is normal to have one day with 5% over 100%. Is that what you mean?

Did you miss the 500k ATH?

You have no idea what i said, right?

Don't listen to the old envious noobs, they're trying to sell their shit. PM me in the game to help you ...
I don't sell anything, I fight idiots and not new and normal people.

I say it. The fact that you had 30 days with a 30% loss in total is normal to have one day with 5% over 100%. Is that what you mean?
Do you know what a long run means ?

Anyway this thread went off topic enough. Respect the OP and his work.

Once again big GZ.

Do you know what a long run means ?

Anyway this thread went off topic enough. Respect the OP and his work.

Once again big GZ.

I definitely know.
The same grinding in 3-4 months by small mobs brings me 93%, which in no way covers my loss at the level of Looter 30.
But when I rob another pool after a long run I have a 98% return after 3-4 months.
Messi's behavior is that he just plays for MU through a big grind, and because the losses are not as big as the others, even in the short term, this makes envy of those who play for someone else's pool ... they can't steal anything from him. .. that's why they compose urban legends.

A simple analytical mind is enough to understand everything, but the sheep's mind follows the easy one to break. Yes, the topic has gone off the rails from a few months ago. There are not many achievements in the forum that spit so spectacularly.

Back