Hiring A Skilled Miner - Paying 100 PED Tip

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
I'd like to hire a miner to spend a little time mining OLA#39 at different depths, unamped, and confirm resource types.

I need to know all the available EnMatter and Ores available. Please keep a log and screenshots you can send me a link to.

I will change mining tax to 0% the day you agree to take the job, so you keep everything you find. I am not funding your search, but I am paying a 100 PED tip. I need to know ALL available types, you can't miss any!

Because you're mining unamped, the mobs shouldn't have a lot of time to harass you for most of your claims (unless you hit the big one!) That's the risk you take in accepting this job. ;)

Qualifications:
* Highly skilled miner
* Multiple finders to check different depths
* Availability to complete the task right away
* Organized
* This job should take you several hours to do correctly, perhaps over a few days if needed
* Enjoy mining :p

Apply by PM'ing me your interest, include your Prospector and Surveyor levels and what finders you have available to use, and what depths they go up to if you have them tiered up.

p.s. if you have to kill any Atrox or Neconu on the LA while mining, I suggest signing up for the current event if you already haven't.

I'd like to hire a miner to spend a little time mining OLA#39 at different depths, unamped, and confirm resource types.

I need to know all the available EnMatter and Ores available. Please keep a log and screenshots you can send me a link to.

I will change mining tax to 0% the day you agree to take the job, so you keep everything you find. I am not funding your search, but I am paying a 100 PED tip. I need to know ALL available types, you can't miss any!

Because you're mining unamped, the mobs shouldn't have a lot of time to harass you for most of your claims (unless you hit the big one!) That's the risk you take in accepting this job. ;)

Qualifications:
* Highly skilled miner
* Multiple finders to check different depths
* Organized
* This job should take you several hours to do correctly, perhaps over a few days if needed

Apply by PM'ing me your interest, include your Prospector and Surveyor levels and what finders you have available to use, and what depths they go up to if you have them tiered up.

p.s. if you have to kill any Atrox or Neconu on the LA while mining, I suggest signing up for the current event if you already haven't.

Strash!!!!!!!!

Qualifications:
* Highly skilled miner : Any miner above lvl 15-20 is good enough
* Multiple finders to check different depths : You will find any ores at any depth, except for the rare 1's you need 800 depth+ minimum
* Organized

[/URL]

Good luck with this :)

EDIT :
Taxed LA = a lot less miners
Taxed LA with mobs on = even a lot less miners more.

Last edited:
Good luck with this :)

EDIT :
Taxed LA = a lot less miners
Taxed LA with mobs on = even a lot less miners more.

TY for the insight LeeLoo. I am aware. I have some ideas :)

Help was hired, task was completed over the weekend! Much thanks to the interested parties.

Thread may be closed :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back