Hmmm, I see a lots of selling o_O (not a sky is falling thread :D )

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
I see that theres LOADS of UBER stuff for sale. A lot more than usual. Are these guys preparing for CE2? Or do they know something we dont? :rolleyes:
I dont know, its purely speculation, but a lot of people at the same time... just interesting :)

TJ:bandit:

This has already been done this week at least once.

Who knows why and to be honest I do not really mind

Think positive! Its a good chance to buy all the rare stuff u always wanted ;)

Cheers,

Buck --> Twins Mall, 1st floor, shop 02: Imk2, i2870, a204, ..., SKILLS!!

Think positive! Its a good chance to buy all the rare stuff u always wanted ;)

Cheers,

Buck --> Twins Mall, 1st floor, shop 02: Imk2, i2870, a204, ..., SKILLS!!

:laugh: yeah, theres so many things I want, and I'll never get it :) but I think you're doing the right thing that you're sellin all them toys, after you get all that cash on your bank account, it will be a nice house and a car aswell, oh, and I forgot about a vacation :laugh:

Oh noes, not the sky is falling, the water is flying away :eek:

Gravity plz come back and let the sky fall wont ya ?? :laugh:

dunno about a falling sky.. but im following em.. what ever ubers do must be a good thing..for u

Maybe a lot of socs are planning on hipping together to by planets, who knows. Those who own planets I am sure will make as much money as neverdie has if not more.

:laugh: yeah, theres so many things I want, and I'll never get it :) but I think you're doing the right thing that you're sellin all them toys, after you get all that cash on your bank account, it will be a nice house and a car aswell, oh, and I forgot about a vacation :laugh:

Thats the biggest problem for this game, and this is why the game has lost 75% of its attraction towards me, poeple are greedy, yes i know, but keep the greedyness to yourselve.

There were some times, when beeing greedy, was something to be ashamed for, nowadays, its just MEMEMEMEME , and the rest, i dont give a fuck.

This is really sucky, but then again, this might be evolution :rolleyes:

Survival of the fittest, the american way, and i dont like it, perhaps the northpole would be the best place for me :laugh:

It'll be interesting what is in the next VU that's for sure. ;)

Well my two pecs are:
With the comming of CE2 and the new planets gameplay will may radically change. So if you own a uber item you have a very high risk because with the gameplay change your item could loose a lot of it's value. (e.g. no item transfers to other planets)
On the other hand will it be possiblew that certain uber items rises a lot more with CE2 comming. I doubt.

It's possible with the dollar gaining strength, people just want to cash-in their PEDS before the exchange rate drops...

Back