Question: Hof to show in Different colour

GAMBLE

Prowler
Society
No Remorse
stuart GAMBLE gamble
Hof used to show in Different colour in old days was a lighter colour.

I now often miss when people hof as its not the same colour.

Is there a fix ???

Well if not could we get it back so it shows up more noticeable :confused:

I agree, and same with ESL, once unlocked you cant tell when someone speaks dead, couse colors are the same as normal chat.

I agree, and same with ESL, once unlocked you cant tell when someone speaks dead, couse colors are the same as normal chat.

With Dead speak it can be funny to see what people write and they think you do not know :silly2:.

but yes this may also be helpful so people know.

I like the idea of deadspeak in a different chat color, but its usually pretty easy to tell the difference, its usually something like, "fucking crits!!!!!!!" or "you fucking asshole" or "nice fapping job there numbnuts" or something along those lines :laugh:

Gets my vote.

HOF in different colour
ESL in different colour

Mac, yes it can be or sometimes it's more like "watch out for the ...." or something more humourous like "can I kill this?" :)

Fingers crossed! :thumbup:

Hof used to show in Different colour in old days was a lighter colour.

I now often miss when people hof as its not the same colour.

Is there a fix ???

Well if not could we get it back so it shows up more noticeable :confused:

Yes this would be cool even more the globals need to be re-worked as well. The new globals need a new sound and color as well.

Yes this would be cool even more the globals need to be re-worked as well. The new globals need a new sound and color as well.

NOOOOOO you cant take away the sound its part of EU its not allowed :laugh::wise:

As for swirls if you be on high gfx I think it looks amazing.

Back