Hogglos Defeated!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Hogglos have once again been pushed back — well done colonists!!
!
A landmark moment occurred during the battle when “Gaina Messi91 Cristi” became the first ever avatar to reach the skill level of Entropia Master. He attained level 200 in the Laser Sniper (Hit) profession.
!
/CalyNET

Originally Posted Here

Nice done hunters, pretty sure if you all didnt shooted hard these Hogglos would have never been pushed back.... :laugh::handgun: Looking forward for next one now :launcher:

A landmark moment occurred during the battle when “Gaina Messi91 Cristi” became the first ever avatar to reach the skill level of Entropia Master. He attained level 200 in the Laser Sniper (Hit) profession.
!
/CalyNET

Originally Posted Here

Let me correct that for you..

A landmark moment occurred during the battle when “Gaina Messi91 Cristi” became the first ever avatar to reach the skill level of Entropia Master. THEY attained level 200 in the Laser Sniper (Hit) profession.

A landmark moment occurred during the battle when “Gaina Messi91 Cristi” became the first ever avatar to reach the skill level of Entropia Master. THEY attained level 200 in the Laser Sniper (Hit) profession.

GG team Messi, i hope at least some credit is passed down onto your shooters. Hope you at least say thank you for the help of making your teams' avatar famous! :wtg::wtg:

would be the perfect moment to perma ban them for account sharing :)

You should read the Terms of Use again.

There is no prohibition in the Terms of Use against allowing another person to use your account or for 'account sharing'.

Only that, if you choose to do so, you remain personally responsible for all actions that occur through the account, and that you lose the right to any assistance regarding the possible outcomes or consequences of those actions.
(http://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/terms-of-use.xml Clause 3.2)

Oh wow, so account sharing is officially allowed in this game?

Nobody tried reasoning with the Hogglos, now did they?

SMDH

Shaking my head...

Back