Honest Question

Magic Minder

Dominant
Society
New Entropian Order ~Founder~
Now Called Magic Mentor Minder *Magic MM Minder
Hello all

This is not a flame this is not a whine, I truley want to know.

I have noticed in the last two weeks that 5 miners

The One, Chilly, Firstborn and two others have been globaling 5 to 8 times a night each. Also that certian players when hunting globaling can have double and triple hunting globals in a row.

not to mention certian players are crafting and globaling up to 11 times in a row. ( I know the Item is worth more then a global ok )

Mean while I dont see anyone else that used to global global anymore Stryer pham and a few other umbers.

Also many that I have spoken to in game on friends also tell me that they are losing alot at the momment. My soc of 40 also have been experiancing this.

I am wondering did these people crack the system ?
Did they find the lootpool ?
Whats going on why the same 10 people only are globaling certian miners certien crafters and certian hutners.

For a game that has 400 000 avatars wierd that the same 10 this month are the only ones that are Globaling.

Again if there is an explanation on how this works I would love to know so I can global too that many times .

Thanks in advance for your though and even for the - reps I will get.

I truely wondering is all.

Magic Minder said:
...I have noticed in the last two weeks that 5 miners

... have been globaling 5 to 8 times a night each. Also that certian players when hunting globaling can have double and triple hunting globals in a row.

hey,

first: miners on CND are likely to global alot. even more wih amps.

second: to global does not mean to profit. you can loose 1k peds on a run and even 3 50pedders in a row wont make you profit.

third: yeah i also noticed some people global on hunting twice or 3 times in a row. maybe that is proof for theories like "area is hot" or "avatar's luck cycle".

and: you can also profit without globalling. getting 10peds per mob you kill for 1ped and noone in public will notice.

greets

As regards the miners, its the ones who are on CND with 103+ amps that you see global all the time. The deposits are bigger but fewer on CND, with a 103 amp almost any deposit you find up there will be a global.

As regards hunters, not too sure, but I did notice last night there was a huge amount of Longu and Aurli globals going to the same few people/teams.

I wouldn't say its been bad for my loot in general though, I almost broke-even last night on a 450 ped Allo/Esto hunt without any globals (got an ESI, which helped), and previous to this I've had mining or hunting globals pretty much every night for the last couple of weeks and have made some nice profits.

Empty Skill Implant

what used to be called a GSI...

ESI = empty skill implant.

Crafters - a lot of what they craft requires a large amount of TT value...so it is easier for them to hit the 50 ped global amount. You see the same people, 1 cuz they do it a lot, 2, they have high skills...after investing 10s of thousands of peds. 3 they put a lot of TT value in to even begin crafting an item.

Miners... as was said, they are at CND... you lose big or win big there...but it usually is a wash.

Hunters... I think some of them might have some knowlege that helps them...or it could just be that they have high skills, hunt efficiently, and therefore hunt a whole lot.

For example.. I had 3 globals in one day recently...but I still lost money. Had 2 the other day...same story....lost $20 that day.

When people have multiple HOFs, that is when you should take notice ;)

but then, it can even be luck... I have had 2 hofs in one day, and about 8 in 2 months....but I have also gone a year without one.

Keep in mind the purpose of those globals is to make you think that people are winning, and if you would just deposit more, you could too.... it is the same reason that slot machines go crazy when someone wins.... it is all about the pshychological effect. So understand that, and resist the manipulation...put in what you budget and nothing more....and lear to play efficiently to minimize your very probable losses.

Or be like some of us who know all this, and still play inefficiently, and fall for the global manipulations ;)

One other thing about the repeat globalling miners. Many of them are 'run and gun' types, using amplifiers. They don't stop running, unless there is a claim. Then they go right back to running, without extracting the claim. When they have finished all the bombing or probing, they go back and do all the extracting. This makes it appear as though they are having more luck, by condensing the globals into a shorter time. From experience, amplifiers are expensive to use, and getting several globals in a run, will usually only bring about a near break even run. Throw in a really big one or two, then it becomes profit.

Don't forget, too, that many of the names you see regularly, are intense players. Higher skills and fast action, will condense the globals, too.

Thanks for all the postive and helpful replys.

I learnt alot by asking this.

I was really wondering hey am i doing something wrong I want some to wahts the secret :tongue2: .

:)

Back