Houses in minapolis...

arieas said:
These houses seem nice as long as the bids wont be far much higher than they are worth.

Didn't read the entire thread, but that particular sentence did strike me as a rather strange thing to say :D

What somebody pays IS what it's worth. If it wasn't worth it, the people wouldn't pay it! What it's worth to you might be a hell of a lot less than what it's worth to somebody else, or a lot more - you never know.

As I'm pretty sure people have said here, they're probably going to go for around the 5k mark. They're pokey little things, but they have a bit of character. I suppose it's the same reason that people buy cottages and really old places IRL.. They're actually pretty impractical for modern living, but people think "awww ain't that cute" and pay through the nose for it anyway!

If, on the other hand, MA put the deeds in the auction at 10k, THEN I think they might be classed as what they're "worth" as MA have put a price on it. However, those damn houses have been there soo long and never auctioned I have a feeling we might not see anything come of them for a long time.

You can barely swing a mouse in there, let alone a cat!

I think too much money changes hands for estates that are nothing more than a storage tool.

They don't actually serve any functional purpose other than looking good and to show off expensive furniture. If/when you can go round someone's house and watch a movie together then fine that's a functional purpose. But currently, 10k for one of those 'mansions' north of Argus is a bit steep considering the item limit and the size isn't that big anyways.

Need more for our $ on that front tbh.

Back