FYI: How Bad MA wants UR money (Adjusted Evil Amp crafting Fail)

A new information? :scratch2:

Clicking a BP can either result with fail, partial success or success? Is that a new info?
Or that there's a crafters who haven't learned to manage risks, don't have clue about the real success rates and don't know UL items don't need a residue?
Or that pointless, inadequate slandering has become acceptable on this forum?

All that said, i'm sure Raven's actually a cool guy who simply had a bad day...
Shit happens.

The things you said are common information. I am talking about this stuff: Because of his post, I know what was clicked. From the time stamp, I know WHEN and WHERE it was clicked. I know who has the BP if I needed it. I know that BP was looted to one of the most uber crafters in the game, and not some random noob. I know who clicked it. I know Raven (and yes he is a great guy) but if I didn't, I would be able to tell from his tracker that he cycles tons of ped hunting and has done a good amount of crafting too, because of this thread. I know he had it maxed. I know in the previous few days he cycled tons on Marcimex because his mission log is up, and I can even calculate it accurately based on the 2 mobs u can see AND roughly estimate other cycling based on other tracked mobs in that timeframe, particularly since vu. And I can see what he crafted recently before this. THIS is the information that I am talking about, and that I can use. You might think its meaningless, and some might be, but a lot isn't. Some info might be ascertainable elsewhere, but some isn't either.

Last edited:
so what im gathering is everyone telling me to do 3 more clicks.

yall provide me slime at 500ped a pop, it could be possible, but people asking 1k or more per slime its really over the top.

so It would be good if i got 3 more clicks which would have a item usage of

2 evil amps
12 slimes

plus the other mats required. plus the cost of paying per click on the bp.

but it would have given a total of 4 clicks i tried on that bp.

Any thoughs? anyone wanna sell me the slime pm me.

I will stream the next clicks if u all need to see.

as for those who speak of chipping,,, ive never chipped in any crafting skills, i did chip some longblade when i started playing though. couple hundred peds. and some evade

I may not be the most uber crafter around, but I do know there is a time and a place to craft special shit, and i have spoken with a number of people i consider experts in crafting, who advised me on what to watch out for prior to crafting to help descide if i should or shouldnt etc.

So it wasnt just a blind click, it did however take 5 hours to get the other mats needed, which stopped my cycling peds time for that period, maybe that didnt help too much, or maybe it didnt matter at all. Nobody knows.

My whole point for this entire post was missed by most....

point is,,, its horse shit that we have to craft the upgrades to our BLP amps, lasers used an NPC and so did armor plates which are CRAFTED! so dont tell me that well for the lasers it had to be npc but for blp it should be crafted.... those of you saying that.. are not even blp hunters.

since ive come here ive seen blp get screwed over time and time again..

first the balance was
blp=faster, less eco, less damage per shot, but higher dps, used enhancers a bit faster with excpetion of MM
laser=slower, much more eco, higher dmg per shot, but a bit lower dps, used up enhancers a bit slower

now lasers have better eco, range, speed, and higher dmg per shot and more UL avaialbilty from what I see.
did we really need an SIB version on an MM? what happend

oh yeah and now they can upgrade their amps at no risk at all.

but its ok cause we can spend somthing like 9k a click to try to get an upgraded blp amp, and then be told by everyone "oh you only did 1 9k click what were u thinking u should have done at least 4 of them, u know its only like 36k ped and you will probably end up with FUCK ALL but, u should have......"

but its ok cause we can spend somthing like 9k a click to try to get an upgraded blp amp, and then be told by everyone "oh you only did 1 9k click what were u thinking u should have done at least 4 of them, u know its only like 36k ped and you will probably end up with FUCK ALL but, u should have......"

Even with ten clicks it's possible to have no success. My advice to you would be not to click this bp at all but leave it for someone else.

I'm not sure it was. You already made a decent post highlighting your concerns about this:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...yone-else-thing-this-is-absoluetly-screwed-up

You then went ahead and did 1 click, even though you had serious problems with the system, and then created this thread which serves for nothing but complaining about missing one click given that your first post did the intended job.

I think this is why most people don't have a great deal of sympathy for your situation. You knew the problems with the system before clicking (infact you highlighted it to others) but you decided it was worth the risk and went ahead but then make this post when you fail.

Simple solution would be, you don't like the system then don't use it. I am desperate to tier my arson TEN chip but the current system prices it at 1400ped to tier so I've decided not to do it until MA see the error of their way :)

BTW: I totaly agree with you that the blp upgrade system is bullshit and you should be able to upgrade in a similar manner to laser amps and plates. The original tier upgrade system where you could lose an item was BS but MA decided to change that after player complaints. The more people who click these BPs the less chance MA will change it - if nobody clicked those BPs then MA would realise what a mess they've made.

point is,,, its horse shit that we have to craft the upgrades to our BLP amps, lasers used an NPC and so did armor plates which are CRAFTED!

i think you'd find a great deal of agreement on that point. but the thread is about MA taking our money and losing alot through a single BP click. if crafters complained by not clicking the BP, the MA might act. by clicking you implied you were ok with it, or wanted the gratz, kinda the same thing.

... I think this is why most people don't have a great deal of sympathy for your situation.
Yes, like the man said.

There's more.
The bulk of the cost u pay per click, it's MU. Means, the seller can withdraw the same day and walk away.
The same goes for the end product. If it's costly to make it, it'll be rare and will have the MU accordingly.
Suppose u crazy enough to push forward, and will eventually succeed - u can sell the thing, withdraw and walk away.

So, How Bad MA wants UR money?

There's a party, yes, but MA's not invited. All they get is crumbs from the table.
But but but... they still greedy! :laugh:

i believe why the adjusted BLP amps are crafted is cause they were originally crafted DUH.....

and laser amps you guess it......... were looted...... omfg Huston i solved the problem.

no need to panic i am sure the next click is a success ;)

I am wondering if having a high engineering skill amount and low skill amount in the actual profession makes any difference. You can still have a high enough skill level with a large amount of engineering to use the blueprints but does that mean you have the same success rate as someone who has a high amount of the actual skill used for that blueprint?:scratch2:

i believe why the adjusted BLP amps are crafted is cause they were originally crafted DUH.....

and laser amps you guess it......... were looted...... omfg Huston i solved the problem.

Well DUH! Armour plates are crafted but you can upgrade them without crafting. Oh, hang-on, someone already said that.

Guess what? a204 were originally crafted too, guess that really makes you go DUH!

Well DUH! Armour plates are crafted but you can upgrade them without crafting. Oh, hang-on, someone already said that.

Guess what? a204 were originally crafted too, guess that really makes you go DUH!

MA already have the number of axxx amps under control since they dont drop anymore, BLP amps are still beeing crafted and thats probably why the system is made to get rid of more blp amps than laser ones.

and for OP, i have a mindblowing other angle on this topic.

Do you have to get one of these amps?, its not like anyone is forcing you to upgrade.

yes the old 20X series was crafted way early in the game

you may should have posted before doing one single click..

ofc the best would - to my noobish knowledge - to click all attempts on that bp in one go

dont it yourself!

then simply buy one of the sucessfully upgraded amps

or wait 1 year if they change it..

You know I'm not sure why anyone has too much sympathy for the OP.

Yeah he got fucked but that percent wasn't 100 was it?

You can bitch all you want about how hard it was to get your materials and what not but come on, you have to be stupid to not know this was possible.

Oh well another day.

Can you write a post without that condescending attitude? :scratch2:

Initially i was speaking about the armor plates being crafted and ncp to upgrade, but in your rush to troll and flame, you must have missed that while trying to get on that truck.

In the meantime u were corrected and we found that.

We are all lucky that you dont work as a problem solver. Your rude, and your information is innacurate.

Hold this form ID 10 T, as a testament to the fact you no longer have the right to flame the thread.

Hold it high, higher, higher...... IDIOT... There you go. :)

Last edited:
Lunchbox you took a risk and it didn't pay off. Have some dignity and stop moaning like a little girl on forum! :)

Big deal, you are not the first one and won't be the last one who does it.

I lost an angel helmet M in the old tiering process and you didn't saw me complaining on forum. A guy lost a Foe if I remember right.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Drink up your HaterAID For Strash I am just here with open arms and a big ASs smile :D

Come on Drink DRink DRANK!!!!

think you want it bad now? wait til after the wedding ring exchange...

ROTFLOL - he will prolly chip out - when the facts hits him :)

Reactions: Mac
To be honest...I think its about time MA addresses the COS issue to prevent situations such as these from arising ever again. Personally, the COS they show on the BP and on the crafting machine is simply misleading people into thinking that their chances of success is "very high" or at least decent enough to attempt a craft when instead...its far from that, even when maxed.

If it was more accurately reflected, I tend to think that such a grievance would likely not occur. However, on the other hand, something at the back of my head is yelling that if MA ever did show us the true COS, many crafters would likely stop crafting. Right?

If it was more accurately reflected, I tend to think that such a grievance would likely not occur. However, on the other hand, something at the back of my head is yelling that if MA ever did show us the true COS, many crafters would likely stop crafting. Right?

Very doubtful, anyone who has crafted for a few days knows the chance of succesfully creating an item. It even shows after you've done a run with the statistics button.

Last edited:
To be honest...I think its about time MA addresses the COS issue to prevent situations such as these from arising ever again. Personally, the COS they show on the BP and on the crafting machine is simply misleading people into thinking that their chances of success is "very high" or at least decent enough to attempt a craft when instead...its far from that, even when maxed.

Yes, I agree, I can't understand why they have the system they have right now, when the real COS is somewhere around half the COS the give. Why can't they just write out the real COS? Strange....

It was only a matter of time before this happened....

With such an expensive click, I'm sorry to hear about it. Good luck with the next click.

Yes, I agree, I can't understand why they have the system they have right now, when the real COS is somewhere around half the COS the give. Why can't they just write out the real COS? Strange....

they show chance of non-fail. I think it works.

they show chance of non-fail. I think it works.

Ok next time when I "nearly succeed" in beating up a cop and escaping, you can pay my bail. The fact that they call it "success rate" IS misleading because a "near success" is not a success. That's where the BS arises, especially to the new players.

Or call it "the rate at which you will not fail." Or "the rate that you will get something back at least."

Ok next time when I "nearly succeed" in beating up a cop and escaping, you can pay my bail. The fact that they call it "success rate" IS misleading because a "near success" is not a success. That's where the BS arises, especially to the new players.

Or call it "the rate at which you will not fail." Or "the rate that you will get something back at least."

I think ALL the lawyers in EU should yank Mindark into court to over the illegal and MISLEADING 95% nonsense. This is pure deception specially when it comes to real cash economy.

These corporate people should be SAFEGUARDING the public to prevent such cases of deliberate FRAUD - instead of flaunting it openly in our faces.

95% = 95% = 95% in ANY court of law around the world.

Hi all,
no doubt it hurts when we fail on gambling. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Lunchbox. I wished you to be stronger and enough mature to weight steps done. It not seems you were ready for the adrenaline (too high addict for first find, ech?) or crafters you contacted provided you with fake sense of odds.
95%: I could see that you got stuck on seeing that 95%. This number isn't about success at all. It means just that if you will click 1000 clicks on adj. Evil print (or any other; 1000 - enough long run on craft) you will have 95% of TT of initial materials returned. Be that items, returned materials, residue or gems. Counted TT of any product of craft.
COS: While success on maxed blueprints is somewhere at 40% (dependent in most on your experience on the print; for limited click blueprints - slightly higher). Thanks to ETOPIA she/he brought results of crafting studies for us. Crafting of items is gambling if we do just few clicks. I remember one L print with 17 clicks what I've failed to craft even an item as well as I remember one print with 10 clicks what brought me 10 items.

Peace. Good luck to all and have a joyful time in EU. Crazy, but life is good even it is bad.

auk

I don't like gambling myself - it is better to go for longer crafting runs to get close to constant mean. Some gambling, in my point of view, is for to bring life no boring, to plan it, to think about your steps, to search for reasons, goals, to weight interests, to give a chance for non-skilled, non-experienced... There are alot of activities what bring profit without gambling. Hardworking is on some respect. Don't need to spank MA for our own faults (though my emotions time to time also "explode" :D Never - publicly). I wish we could get into thinking what for we have our profits, who pays that and for what. EU is media for service for me.

Last edited:
I know that the BLP upgrade path has risks due to the BLP amps being craftable. Does anybody know if all of the materials required to craft a BLP amp still drop? I have heard that there is only one copy of each BP for the BLP amps in-world and they are held by one person, so only he would know for sure...

Back