How can I tell how much EFD it takes to do things to my username

Kaiser

Elite
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
Kaiser Kaiser Soze
Obviously I mean the ones that have not already been done...i.e. adding glow and changing to xustom title.

Also, has anyone gone in and actually used their EFD to change someone elses title as is apparently possible.

simple, just go to store and choose option, it will tell you how much it is before you confirm it.....no worries.

ps, premium members get a discount

and yes, i have seen others changing others titles, so it works

NetStalker said:
simple, just go to store and choose option, it will tell you how much it is before you confirm it.....no worries.

ps, premium members get a discount

and yes, i have seen others changing others titles, so it works

My point is I don't have enough EFD so all it tells me is that I do not have enough not how much it costs.

Last edited:
Kaiser said:
My point is I don't have enough EFD so all it tells me is that i do nothave enough not how much it costs.

Click the "Store" button. In the drop down menu select "uShop Menu". If you do not see the prices I suggest you either look closer or get some glasses.

Faustian said:
Click the "Store" button. In the drop down menu select "uShop Menu". If you do not see the prices I suggest you either look closer or get some glasses.

Thank you for the rude yet helpful comment. I had searched and could not come up with an answer and did not realize the menu was clickable.

Back