Question: How can I travel "safe" through space?

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
Hello all,

for as long as I can remember I have been using the Normandie and their excellent service whenever I wanted to move from one planet to another, unfortunately that option no longer exists ...

Given the situaton that EU is an RCE and MA is (to quote Jeremey Clarkson) a blithering idiot for making space lootable I am left without options to my knowledge how I can 100% safely move from one planet to another ... Is there an option (and if so, would this lovely community enlighten me about it please?)

MA if you are reading this, please give us the option of normal TP from one planet to another ( make this option considerably more expensive vs. a normal flight to NOT kill ppl with mortherships etc. but to give people that want to be 100% safe an option) ...

Regards
ILW

Besides Normandie, Kronan is the other schedule warp ship that I use. https://kronan-ms.info/

Besides that there's many privateers that can warp you around, anything just logout when warping and ship pilot will inform you via Discord when you arrived in safe zone.

... yes, I have heard about the logging out whilst warping, is that 100% safe, I mean I have no idea where I am when I log back in? Worst case scenario, I am being set up ...

... And yes, someone flying for over 15 years gives me a little bit more confidence

... yes, I have heard about the logging out whilst warping, is that 100% safe, I mean I have no idea where I am when I log back in? Worst case scenario, I am being set up ...

... And yes, someone flying for over 15 years gives me a little bit more confidence
A degree of trust is required yes, but usually the cost of having a warp-capable transport is so high it is unlikely that someone is going to risk their reputation (and future earnings) to scam you out of your loot.

It's 100% safe. Foxy also has a discord you can join where you get a message when the ship landed safe so you can instantly log back on.

Thanks for all the answers

It really eludes me that players have to go through such an ordeal to go from one planet to another ... Of all things MA fucks up on a daily basis, I consider this as one of the worst ... Really, RCE and lootable. To me that is on par with have 1000 bucks in my wallet and getting mugged when crossing the road to get to the other side ...

Foxy will even cuddle your bottom.

With that being said, there are plenty of warp ships. Normandie was just 1 of many.
Normandie might have only been one of them, but to my knowledge, not once shot down and looted ...

To the best of my knowledge, logging out cannot be seen as an exploit by MA because they cannot forbid you from logging out back into RL whenever you want and for whatever reason.
The feasibility of considering your avatar as 'always on in world' could potentially be implemented by MA, though, or something else, but I suspect it was a huge tangle they came up against during the process of wanting to introduce transport missions, already many years ago now.
Logging off is probably not very desirable from MA's point of view, but not considered an exploit.

I still hope for safe, but long, 'corridor routes', if MA absolutely wishes to stick with lootable space overall...

To the best of my knowledge, logging out cannot be seen as an exploit by MA because they cannot forbid you from logging out back into RL whenever you want and for whatever reason.
The feasibility of considering your avatar as 'always on in world' could potentially be implemented by MA
Can you imagine the impact on the economy if people couldn't log-out during warps? I think we would see many more pirates!

Can you imagine the impact on the economy if people couldn't log-out during warps? I think we would see many more pirates!
Yes, but with the SIs some ships have we might also see 'dummy runs' with no loots on board to massively cost anyone who tries to pirate a well-protected ship.
Scheduled warp times might well be considerably disrupted, however, yes too.
- I could see various changes being viable, tbh, but highly contentious. A common pool of fighting costs going to cargo mission rewards would be one of my considerations...

Thanks for all the answers

It really eludes me that players have to go through such an ordeal to go from one planet to another ... Of all things MA fucks up on a daily basis, I consider this as one of the worst ... Really, RCE and lootable. To me that is on par with have 1000 bucks in my wallet and getting mugged when crossing the road to get to the other side ...

The fact that MA hasn't realized that space has not worked from day 1 and still is messed up and lowers ppl cycle time is insane.

I would like to attend to the meeting this was suggested. It was prolly something like this. "I know how we can make a huge hassle for the players and make them stop cycle for hours each day, risking their valuables agaisnt their will. The bonus is also that all of our planet partners will fail eventually due to no planet side economy". From the board: "great plan! I don't need to hear the rest, implement it asapzuluhonolulu! ".

They can't take any action because they can't 100% prove that your disconnect was intentional. Just like they can't 100% prove that you are using a macro and not just mindlessly tap F while ignoring all communications. So in both cases MA chooses to do nothing.

What amuzes me is people who do the former while shaming people who do the latter.

If you're active on multiple planets, you might want to consider Yamato.

It's slower and runs just twice a week but gives you option to collect stuff from multiple planets for the cost of one ticket.

The fact that MA hasn't realized that space has not worked from day 1 and still is messed up and lowers ppl cycle time is insane.

I would like to attend to the meeting this was suggested. It was prolly something like this. "I know how we can make a huge hassle for the players and make them stop cycle for hours each day, risking their valuables agaisnt their will. The bonus is also that all of our planet partners will fail eventually due to no planet side economy". From the board: "great plan! I don't need to hear the rest, implement it asapzuluhonolulu! ".
They wanted the Eve Online crowd. That's all that space stands for.

As mentioned above there are many ships and small fleets offering warp services. Our groups details are as follows:

Kronan Interplanetary Spaceship Services
We offer scheduled warps 6 days a week with Mothership Kronan and have done so for 10 years
The time zone we fly is better suited to the Americas as when we started K.I.S.S. the European market already had 2 providers.
We will not be changing our flight times in the absence of Normandie as we have an established route and time and regular customers, and tbh only so much time per day to spend on this single activity
https://kronan-ms.info/warp-schedule/
We can occasionally slot in slight route variations but this is an exception and is at our discretion. Speak to our spammer

Payment
All payments for flights from Arkadia, Calypso and Rocktropia, must be made to our spammer on planet. Name of spammer for the day will be posted on our webchat, or you may pm me for confirmation. They are usually on the relevant planet at least 20 mins before departure. Watch #space_travel for updates to our location and that of our spammer.
In the case of an ‘at request’ pick up, payment should be made as soon as you are on board.
Note this is different from the Normandie. So please do not feel offended if asked to pay our spammer on planet.

Prices
We also offer subscription prices: These apply to scheduled warps only and include stops at the 3 main planets plus 1 at request per evening
Weekly 25 ped
Calendar Month 75 ped
Quarterly 200 ped
6 months 350 ped
Annual 660 ped

Safety
We do allow log off if the passenger wishes to and I post our arrival on our webchat (discord also available if customer requests). We also carry crew for scheduled warps for your protection and have successfully fought off many attacks over the years.
I cannot claim a 100% record re pirates as we incurred passenger losses on 1 occasion many many years ago, with a much smaller SI and far less experience than currently have.

VIP warps
We also have several privateers in our fleet which offer equally safe travel throughout the day, depending on pilot availability.
Please contact myself 'Granny Rowan Render' or 'Cypherman cypherman cypherman' as we will know which pilots are available and where and will put you in touch with the nearest to your location.

Fares
Payable on board once summoned to the ship, but ship will not depart until transactions are completed.
Prices are per warp. You may share and lower the cost but arranging the share should be done by you..
Single Warp 20 PED
Any additional warps in the same journey and with short stop-overs are charged at 15 PED per warp. Please discuss your requirements and costs with us if your request is unusual

If you do the Toulan quest to get the clothes you can travel free with Yamato and you will always end up in Monria. From there you can teleport to Calypso if you have a lot of loot you don't want to move through space.

I remember when we could tp to arkadia from Caly. I believe it was 50-70 ped. I wish they would bring that back.

I rather play tetris on 4k 😂 but thats just me...
It worked people from eve joined for the mighty enteopia space
Don't knock Tetris. I was a Tetrinet champion back in the day. Good memories.

Smart weekly warp (FR&SUN)- Yamato
Best chain of ships and service on demand - Foxy
low kg Taxi warp - Suza
*Freestyle free fun Sunday - Varyag
*Support Starfinder - Disi

Everything is safe to be looted fat you need to be ultra dumb or drunk.

Back