How do i make a deposit

Valkon

Provider
I got my cc ready gonna dep 30 usd. do i gotta be in game. or when i first log on its kinda at Planet logon to game website It has highlites support news
auction and sytem And this is place is not owned by game or maybe it is
is this placed fourm owned by game.

I've never actually done it, but I believe you go to www.planetcalypso.com, log into your account and go to deposit or something similar.

Welcome to the ped having world of EU.

Hi. There is a deposit button in the top right corner of your screen in game. A little D lookin kinda icon. That is the transfer centre. I can't remember if you can register a new card there or if you have to go to the website listed in the above post to register the new card. Once it is registered you can deposit anytime in game via the transfer centre. And no, MindArk or its subsidiaries do not own this forum, it is privately owned by 711 although it is widely regarded (seemingly by MA themselves as well) as the official game forum. Good luck.

Last edited:
Your first deposit must be on the website in the 1st reply, and also it is recommended to keep using that, it is easier to use than the ingame-currency-transfer

on your first deposit u can change your account details , make sure its the same name as your bank details if u want to withdrawl in the near future. the first deposit is 20 usd till u get a confimation code b4 u can increase your limit. and u will only get 20 usd x 9.65 no = not 200 for sure( bah maths).

the rest is as simple as ABC - like online shopping

on your first deposit u can change your account details

u will only get 20 usd x 9.65 no = not 200 for sure( bah maths).

No, you should insert proper details when you make the Account. After this you can only change some if you own a gold-card, and you can not change your name.

And, no, Mindark does not take any money. 100 pec=1 ped, 10 ped=1 US$. Your payment processor can charge a fee, such as some creditcard-firms take 3.5%. However, you will always get 1000 ped for $100 from Mindark.

Back