Votes: 2 5.0%
  • the scaboreas way

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • I don't know ho to hunt

Votes: 32 80.0%

• Total voters

xian

Alpha
Since i noticed many people don't know how to hunt, i thought i would make an unbiased poll. So... How do you hunt ?

Buy ammo - Equip Gun - Shoot mob :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Apparantly I don't know how to hunt because I have never heard about any of these ways :confused:

Turret-hunting all the way baby! :yay:

1. Buy Felis
2. Buy Boom BBC
3. ???
4. PROFIT!!!

I knew many don't how to hunt but I somewhat feel scared by the results.

Buy ammo - Equip Gun - Shoot mob :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
That would be way too easy:cool:

You don't loot? :silly2::scratch2:
:laugh:
That belongs to the basics:wise:

Apparantly I don't know how to hunt because I have never heard about any of these ways :confused:
Then you have to hunt more:wtg:

by smashing mobs until they fall over, then I take all their stuff.
You show no respect for these cute mobs, you are a thief, not an hunter :laugh:

I get the same result both ways... NO LOOT :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Then you are completly wrong !:tongue2:

Turret-hunting all the way baby! :yay:
Mob killed by planet defense don't bring any loot. You obviously don't know how to hunt:(

1. Buy Felis
2. Buy Boom BBC
3. ???
4. PROFIT!!!
That works, the ??? part should remain hidden.

Sweat mob til dry, then kill it..
That is swunting... not hunting. That's completly different and off topic ! :eyecrazy:

You got the start and the end right, but i am unsure about the yada yada yada

I am confused, the people in the video clearly don't know how to hunt.

We need more vote to give more accuracy to the poll, i saw several people doing an ersatz of scaboreas way at revive.

Never hunted scaboreas and stopped hunting feffs when their korsses became history. Apparently I don't just know how to hunt - I don't hunt at all :D

We need more vote to give more accuracy to the poll, i saw several people doing an ersatz of scaboreas way at revive.

I'm confused too. Would you care to help this noob out and explain what exactly the feffoid way is? and the scab way? because somehow I don't think it's the harlem shuffle or indeed this yadda yadda thing is conjuring up some very strange notions in my head so do help me out. Thanks :)

Yup, there's 2 ways to hunt.

But it's:
1) Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew (Insert more girly sounds)
2) Ratatatat! (Their already dead now)

I think you can guess which way I hunt! ;)

I'm confused too. Would you care to help this noob out and explain what exactly the feffoid way is? and the scab way? because somehow I don't think it's the harlem shuffle or indeed this yadda yadda thing is conjuring up some very strange notions in my head so do help me out. Thanks :)

Remember how feffs, few VUs back, used to dance around you like a fkn douchebags ? Making them a VERY ANNOYING target. I actually saw people hunting like this, dancing around the mob, it was hilarious.

That is swunting... not hunting. That's completly different and off topic ! :eyecrazy:

Not really. Sweating the mob gives you great skills that in turn help future hunts plus sometimes great loot all the while allowing you to hunt for days on 10ped of ammo! :)

BTW, not sure of these two options you listed..so can't really vote.

Feffoid way seems to be hitchhiking at the roadside and wondering why no one stops for fat red-arsed ladies*.

Now, what's the scaboreas way?

* where do you think FEffoid and MAffoid names came from? :) Once upon a time, there were BIffoids, too.

...Sweating the mob gives you great skills that in turn help future hunts...
Nah, that's a myth. The skill gains are so small and few, that they nearly doesn't matter.
Ofc they help a tiny bit, but it's not 'great skills'.

The "good" thing about swunting, is that it takes forever, so your peds last much longer. ;)

Nah, that's a myth. The skill gains are so small and few, that they nearly doesn't matter.
Ofc they help a tiny bit, but it's not 'great skills'.

The "good" thing about swunting, is that it takes forever, so your peds last much longer. ;)

^^ Indeed :wise:

the feffoid way
the scaboreas way

I also have no idea what this means so i mustn't know how to hunt.

feffoid way :

shoot --> feffoid move --->shoot --> feffoid move --->shoot --> feffoid move --->shoot --> feffoid move --->loot

not sure about feffs and scabs....
not sure about hunting ho's either (3rd poll option)

But I usually shoot at the mob a couple of times, then it drops dead, then I have to run towards to loot it because it dropped before it could reach me :d

Like many in this thread I too am confused and cant respond to the poll as I dont know what the feffoid way and scaboreas way is,. If any one does know please put us all out of our misery so we can actually respond to the pol.

Presumably I dont know how to hunt.

I like a Thorifoid way, and Rappersnapper way...
It would be better for me :)
Too bad that the OP does not know these ways :laugh:
The answer to the question - I dont know how to hunt :cool:

Back