How expensive is this Mayhem for you?

Well im only 47 so not that far off, came back in sept or so. I'll see.

On topic tho: stupdily expensive on tt/ ped card and barely including MU, which cant be realized right now and prolly not till next MM in 2022 xD

Just finished Silver. Went in with just above 2k peds or something around there.
Cycled just over 47k ped all, except maybe 2h, in Cat4. Took me about 85h i think.
I'm at around 96% TT, looted around 500 boxes and maybe around 2.5k(?) tokens + the 530ped UA from the mission. (Might actually be slightly higher as LootNanny did miss a few globals which i did add manually but might have missed some)
Nothing fun in loot, highest global was 349 no Hof.
I'm a pleb as some would call me, Ares Ring (L) , ranked Scorpion+A106 no enhancer (couldn't justify the price) and a flimsy thori helmet and snacked on candy canes most of the time.
Looter level at 42 currently.
Overall i would say it's a success, no major loss or profit but gained some nice skills.

(Edit: lots of people say you need to be Uber to even have a chance at not losing a fortune, i mean if i value/sell the tokens i gained at 1ped/ea, it will cover all of my losses so about 500 boxes + lots of skills profit. 😉)

Last edited:
Just finished Silver. Went in with just above 2k peds or something around there.
Cycled just over 47k ped all, except maybe 2h, in Cat4. Took me about 85h i think.
I'm at around 96% TT, looted around 500 boxes and maybe around 2.5k(?) tokens + the 530ped UA from the mission. (Might actually be slightly higher as LootNanny did miss a few globals which i did add manually but might have missed some)
Nothing fun in loot, highest global was 349 no Hof.
I'm a pleb as some would call me, Ares Ring (L) , ranked Scorpion+A106 no enhancer (couldn't justify the price) and a flimsy thori helmet and snacked on candy canes most of the time.
Looter level at 42 currently.
Overall i would say it's a success, no major loss or profit but gained some nice skills.

(Edit: lots of people say you need to be Uber to even have a chance at not losing a fortune, i mean if i value/sell the tokens i gained at 1ped/ea, it will cover all of my losses so about 500 boxes + lots of skills profit. 😉)

whats the eff on ranked +106 ?

You're assuming that people farming these items know the future market for which they will be sold at, and that anything that would affect those prices is already known in advance. You also seem to be assuming that TT returns are completely static.

Sortof akin to asking Google how much they make per hour, not what their total quarterly earnings are for the last 2 years.

see my EP-57 t10 loaded and with attachments I get to 67.7. and it works just fine for me. Just have to know what to add to help EFF.
I had a ranked Scorpion, great gun

After doing 2 mayhems now under the new format, increasing my turnover rate 10 fold and seeing the awesome potential that even I can achieve with modest dps and middling efficiency and looter skills, I can only imagine what I could of achieved with a 2.0 weapon and more DPS.

Look out 2022, Katie is on the prowl for something shiny.

After doing 2 mayhems now under the new format, increasing my turnover rate 10 fold and seeing the awesome potential that even I can achieve with modest dps and middling efficiency and looter skills, I can only imagine what I could of achieved with a 2.0 weapon and more DPS.

Look out 2022, Katie is on the prowl for something shiny.

There is a difference between hunt in Mayhem, which is hunted by 50 other people at the same time ... although 45 of them come in at the end of the hour to try their luck with 5 mobs ... and the empty fields for most of the time ... where again these 45 do the same, but you will be alone most of the time.

I also think that you will be better off with less losses per hour using better gun, but I don't think that your expectation will justify the same potential when you are alone and feed the mob alone ... and these 45 people will always take half or all of what you are losing.

inkumario If you don't agree with something, we can discuss it, instead to trolling each of my posts.

The above plot is just a description of the more complex hunting in the game, but I do not mind talking openly and in detail about the fact that I'm tired of trolls and leeches poisoning my gameplay while they pretending to be saint in the game and the forum.

It's about how much Mayhem costs you, not how hypocritical the players are. So if you have some logical connection in your head, try to realize it in the form of words rather than icons. Not that I'm very interested of you, I'm just taking advantage of the moment to rub your nose :sneaky:

PPRPS.
Happy New Year, and more leaching in the new one.

Bronze challenge done. I’m down about 2-3k. A lot of this was MU I paid in guns and Amps though.

Overall I’m okay with this at the moment as have not deposited for over a month. Few globals kept me going despite it being a downtrend.

Going back to mining though. I don’t understand why people hunt. The loot is so trash…🤣

Edit: gear LR40 or 55 or LP40+ 23B. Did lvl04-07 daikbias (however it’s spelt).

How a big fucking ass are you to not being able to answer a normal question in a normal manner?
Are you an uber ass?

So, you grind what, 4k ped per hour?
Getting a high 98% return. with about around 3 (maybe 4) ped MU per 100 ped cycled on boxes and pills.
So, that's 2% tt profit. On 4k cycled, thats 8$ per hour.

Nice job you got there.
And you call that uber? A real pro!

big fucking lol!

But I guess my math is wrong andf you all make like 50$ per hour, right? And you laugh at all who dont

Sad.
In years gone by, "if" I sold boxes the system would always correct me on the next run in MM.

Back in the day, a long long time ago. I used to hunt drones for gazz. Then sell gazz in batches of 400 ish peds. The system "always" took that 20%+ MU back next run. Call it ped card correction. I often wondered acutally if the system was lending me peds, until I had it to pay it back. Who knows.

Early 2000's though was a different game to now. There's was a lot more cuddles, to help you carry on. Believe it or not,....doesn't matter, that's how the game rolled. A lot of those MU opportunities don't exist anymore.

Just smiling at the old game, as we enter a new year, having a few beers. Wish you all well.

Rick.

In years gone by, "if" I sold boxes the system would always correct me on the next run in MM.

Back in the day, a long long time ago. I used to hunt drones for gazz. Then sell gazz in batches of 400 ish peds. The system "always" took that 20%+ MU back next run. Call it ped card correction. I often wondered acutally if the system was lending me peds, until I had it to pay it back. Who knows.

Early 2000's though was a different game to now. There's was a lot more cuddles, to help you carry on. Believe it or not,....doesn't matter, that's how the game rolled. A lot of those MU opportunities don't exist anymore.

Just smiling at the old game, as we enter a new year, having a few beers. Wish you all well.

Rick.

Looks like you dont even read other posts. You have something in mind and you ignore everything else.

The game changed vs years ago. You need dps. In this game you always needed dps tho and eco/dpp depends on what period we talk to feel you are making decent profit. Grinding those Mayhem guns will bring you more profit then u could do on drone in few months imo.

I gave you my example and im repeating since you didnt read it. I farmed almost 50% of some guns in that vendor only in this Christmas and im not rocking high dps as others. You didnt had this markup in 1 month since fen and that due to demand on weapons.

To others go farm and sell items if u want better rates then stupid pills.

Last edited:

Rick.
You clearly haven't played in many, many years as you said. Nowadays mu is not counted on returns, I never heard of system taking back mu tho so that probably was just coincidences 😄

I'm sick of hearing this conspiracy theory about your returns being adjusted for mark-up. Why do so many people come up with these whack job ideas. Go back to complaining about 5G towers and stop poisoning the knowledge base.

Let's get back on topic :)

How expensive is this Mayhem for you?​

Cheap as chips. Literally the fish and chips i bought for the family cost more. But were not done yet so lets see how the cycle goes. Started with good gains, then losing then clawed it all back. opened boxes but i have rings from that and amps that if i sold would cover the cost. I've gone unlimited gun now so hitting lower than my L abilities but its all stable atm but not spending on MU any more just repairs. That is a big difference.

y5ng7Zo.png

What 350k cycle looks like if you can't hit any decent loots with pretty decent skill and okay'ish looter level... current tt % is 96.1% with ~78 looter level and 88-90% eff.

Also don't think my experience is uncommon so far in this mayhem...

The hofs are needed to bring the TT return % in line with EV, but not everyone gets them :D. And sure cycling more should do it but not fun to be at 96% for extended amounts of time (~2 million cycle).

I'm sick of hearing this conspiracy theory about your returns being adjusted for mark-up. Why do so many people come up with these whack job ideas. Go back to complaining about 5G towers and stop poisoning the knowledge base.
One of the best gems of this forum was when Rick got very dissapointed because MA didn't give him in a hof the MU he payed for his FEN thorifoid mace. He was like 'this is how it usually works but not for me, FEN items are overrated'.

There is a lot of good advice overall in this thread; thank you to those who shared insightful gems.

I don't know about MM, but I started higher now, stuck at 97% and can't seem to go any higher.

Yet I can still produce a small profit, hunting what I hunt. I'd listen to Deemer; he gave gd gems.

As far as I can tell, the game hasn't changed much from the time looter skills were introduced.

I do know people ingame who are back to generating profitable runs just from TT alone, lol.

Its sad that all u got is this forum! its sad real sad as i guess nobody else listens to you! it just shows your lack of understanding of the world we live in in first place :). we good! go see your therapist and just open your eyes and please educate yourself a bit aswell. Its okey :) its gona be fine :) soon you will be just another forum keybord warrior :) please educate yourself!
Too bad you always have to resort calling the therapist whenever an argument gets heated.. keep it civil. Or don't post at all.. you've got a lot to learn. And I don't mean ingame. Grow up please. If you want to respond, leave the therapist out of it and the abundant use of smilies. It's not really funny what you write, the smilies don't help.

As for me, I don't chase the carrot. I tried a few instances, got some globals that looked like profit, and never went back in. I got some ped, bought some deeds, logged off and might deposit the same amount again this month. Meanwhile playing other games like MIR4 and bought Cyberpunk while it was half priced, nice games.

ow and apparently you need to upload your rl salary to stress your opinion so here's my december one (with xmas bonus). I am a Dutch high school teacher.
index.php

Last edited:
Too bad you always have to resort calling the therapist whenever an argument gets heated.. keep it civil. Or don't post at all.. you've got a lot to learn. And I don't mean ingame. Grow up please. If you want to respond, leave the therapist out of it and the abundant use of smilies. It's not really funny what you write, the smilies don't help.

As for me, I don't chase the carrot. I tried a few instances, got some globals that looked like profit, and never went back in. I got some ped, bought some deeds, logged off and might deposit the same amount again this month. Meanwhile playing other games like MIR4 and bought Cyberpunk while it was half priced, nice games.

If u play other games why are u still around ?

Its a crime when u dont play a game and you still talk on forums about it. I dont fucking understand you guys srly...

Its a crime when u dont play a game and you still talk on forums about it. I dont fucking understand you guys srly...
I've played every month of every year since 2003. I deposit a fixed amount since 2003, Made a lot of cash with the deeds and landeareas. Cashed out and got into crypto with the money, which was a really good decision. And am still playing every month. Slowly rebuilding gear. Hope you understand better now.

I've played every month of every year since 2003. I deposit a fixed amount since 2003, Made a lot of cash with the deeds and landeareas. Cashed out and got into crypto with the money, which was a really good decision. And am still playing every month. Slowly rebuilding gear. Hope you understand better now.

Ya sound good, keep building gear this MM format is awesome

Too bad you always have to resort calling the therapist whenever an argument gets heated..
i just have to check do they use therapist as that would explain lack of comon sense.

P.S. did u actualy posted how much you make.? thats like showing off how big pipi u think u have but actualy its only 3inhces.... yikes

Back