Question: How long does it take a deposit to come through?

iancampbell

Alpha
Society
Global Alliance
Christopher Chris Kinnison
Simple question really. I was intending not to deposit; until 10.0 came along I was managing to sustain myself, gradually making progress, by sweating when the PEDs ran low. At the moment, however, I am severely tempted to make a small deposit, because I have come to a screeching halt.

So the question in the title; how long does it take for a credit card deposit to come through on your PED card? If it's quite a long time I'll wait until one of the sources of free stuff comes through; it looks as if fruit and stones will be first.

CC deposits are transfered to your PED card instantly, at least Swedish Creditcard deposits does.

you have to go on site Entropiauniverse.com register ya card put in what u want and bingo u got it

I think it's instantly

I use paynova's ideal payment option, which doesn't even use a ccard and that is instantly as well.

Instantly for US cards also. That part of the MA code is near infallable. :)

insant, however if you get the error 'server could not complete your request, try again' ignore it, it worked. login to your account in game and see if you have your peds before you submit your deposit again...

good luck :)

Thanks for replies. Now all I have to do is manage to stay in the game for more than 20 minutes...

So the question in the title; how long does it take for a credit card deposit to come through on your PED card?

A depsit using credit card is usually instantaneous.

There is one catch though (unless it has been changed): To deposit more than the initial deposit of 10-20 USD, aswell as deposit from ingame, your credit card needs to be verified. To verify the credit card you need the numbers that appears on your credit card statement/bank account information. So, if you only get your credit card bill once/month and you don't have access to it sooner using some sort of "online banking", you will need to wait that month for your credit card bill to arrive so you get the numbers you need for verification.

10-20 USD though is plenty at beginner level. Opalo cost ~4 ped, a full set of pixie under 20 ped and a FAP (healing tool) around 10-15 ped from TT and you have a full set of hunting equipment. The "basic" hunting equipment is just opalo and ammo (or a few melee weapons) if you're low on cash.

Just to be comlete; you could have an a101 weapon amp on your opalo, but if you have a limited budget it might not be an opation since it's a bit costly since it doesn't drop (at least not regularily). There is an (L) amp for opalo also, it requires less cashout but costs a bit more to use; it can be an option just to try it out.

It might feel like it suck that you can't do a big deposit usnig a CC at once, but I guess MA did this to prevent burglars to use stolen credit cards and children to use their parent's creditcard to do big deposits without approval.

Last edited:
Put it this way - the longer it takes to come through, the longer it'll take you to lose it all LOL.

Well, this is more to get moving again than anything else. So far, by sweating and fruit gathering and a bit of trading (you have to find the opportunities and use them while they last!) and also entering noob events I have a set of pixie, a vivo t1, an enmatter refining tool, a tt laser pistol and a collection of cb5s ranging from very near broken to almost full. Also a couple of bits of armour that don't fit into a set, a few (just in double digit!) peds and of course a storage bin full of small amounts of random junk.

I was intending to keep myself in Entropia as a trader - but don't, now, have enough peds to make a restart. Hence the temptation to deposit. The other alternative is quite simple, really - go play another game I've had an account in for six years, until some way of earning peds comes back.

Decisions, decisions...

By the way, one of the holes I used was a time (less than 2 weeks) when it was possible to make a profit on making ME. Sweat being sold at 4, nexus at 120% and ME at 180%. You do the maths. I wish I'd had more to work with!

Back