How long to kill everything?

i am a fan of grinding and completing.
i would love area land managers to put a prize if someone kill 1.234.567.890 monster on land area
i dind "fidelity card rewards" very intriguing

a nice RPG mechanics was made by cyrene (very primitive but based on game engine)
i mean... have on your self a certain amount of "arc badges" come on... just make a "scrollbar" of a "reputation" (Yes i played WOWO 13 year anbd i loved it)
thiws "reputation on a scrollbar to open features is a great cyrene idea (herited by other games)
we canb have access to armor and plates upgrade, the whole paolanet need ome kill count to open features (yes also fight zones have a cou8nter and soon wikll open to new features)
BBP for open world from HUB zone need "Reputation" too
we need more "reputation grinding to improve game"
like KILL REPEAT OVER 25 level codex to acces at stage 2 of loot table of some specific monster
let us grind untilewe gag,.... pleaseeeeeeeeee

Hypothetically speaking as mobs get killed part of their HP and loot gets sent to the remaining living mobs, mobs get harder and harder to kill as this happens as their hp is growing....it carries on like this untill one last mob remains and this thing holds the loot for every mob killed and a part of hp of all the mobs killed making it the very very BIG ONE....Holding all the loot with BIG HP...kinda like a big pinata

everyone joines in to kill it and everyone who joins in wins it big....but by the seem of things, with the ammount of people gathering to kill this thing, the servers will die before the mob does....

Apologies if this was mentioned earlier i didnt get to read the whole thread...

Rergards
Tees

Hypothetical question:
What are mobs doing when servers are down for maintenance, they must be really bored!?
Chewing on the server wiring.

Back