Question: How many avatars have Level 100 Hit/Damage

I dont know how many avatars has lvl 100 but sure it has to be 50% ubers off all the player base in the game.:)because i think today the game max has about 4000 players.

Do you meen 100hit and 100dmg ?? or 100hit or 100dmg ??

I would guess there are more then 100 ppl that have '100hit or 100dmg'.
..but less then 100ppl that have '100hit and 100dmg'

..as you go down the ladder 90hit and 90dmg or 90hit or 90dmg I guess you can prolly double it. Not including the people you have allready counted above.

... 80hit and 80dmg or 80hit or 80dmg

..as you go down the ladder 90hit and 90dmg or 90hit or 90dmg I guess you can prolly double it. Not including the people you have allready counted above.

Let's have another Top 100 Kimmi this time with highest Pro Standing?

Maxed, so both.

Thanks for all the answers so far btw, seems that the guesses range from 50 to 200 or so.

Maxed, so both.

Thanks for all the answers so far btw, seems that the guesses range from 50 to 200 or so.

i would have guessed 30-50 but good job i didn't everyone would be looking at me like a dunce :)

btw, I remember reading that you have 400k skills, which is insanely a lot. are you lvl 100 for both laser and blp hit and dmg?

Posted via Mobile Device

I think it's still possible, even fairly eco, but gonna take a very long time. I started 11/21/05, and started slow, but 72 laser pistol hit and 71 dmg after 4 yrs 4 mnths. Thinking probly take another 4 years, lol, but all natural. That is sure a lot longer than the avg gamer thinks about "leveling" his character, and that's just 2 professions....sigh

It's not impossible.
I got my HG up to lvl52 with Monet (no chipping except 1ped aim/courage and 4ped evade) before I raged at losses and chipped out (then gave her away). That took 9 months, of which I guess around a third of my time was spent mining/crafting. In that time there was the 2x skill event (the 3x bot event was 1 month before her birth) but I spent most of the 2x event skilling crafting.
Therefore, I would go so far as to say; with a budget of 2k PED deposits a month, purely grinding hunting 8+ hrs/day, I could reach lvl100 in 1.5-2 years (2.5years MAX), if I started a new avatar (again) and without chipping.

Oh... and given that MA don't nerf (again).

[edit]
Considering I'd be only hunting, the monthly deposits could be 1K PED.

Last edited:
It's not impossible.
I got my HG up to lvl52 with Monet (no chipping except 1ped aim/courage and 4ped evade) before I raged at losses and chipped out (then gave her away). That took 9 months, of which I guess around a third of my time was spent mining/crafting. In that time there was the 2x skill event (the 3x bot event was 1 month before her birth) but I spent most of the 2x event skilling crafting.
Therefore, I would go so far as to say; with a budget of 2k PED deposits a month, purely grinding hunting 8+ hrs/day, I could reach lvl100 in 1.5-2 years (2.5years MAX), if I started a new avatar (again) and without chipping.

Oh... and given that MA don't nerf (again).

[edit]
Considering I'd be only hunting, the monthly deposits could be 1K PED.

You're significantly underestimating the difference between Level 52 and Level 100.

I think it's possible, but you have to be insomniac and/or have little life like me lol. I've built up once to lvl 50, then had to chip out for rl reasons, then built bk up. Now i'm lvl 60 hit/dmg for laser handgun and about 56 for blp sniper hit/dmg. I've been playing roughly 3.5 yrs, with about a yr's absence on and off to take care of some things.

The chip out made for some odd skilling back up as i didn't chip some worthless skills. Mind u i reached these lvls again in under a yrs time, but had access to unL weapons along the way so it kept my costs reasonable. It is still a long way off, but if i could reach lvl 50 once, then lvl 60 and 56 i believe it is possible, as i'm still gaining a prof lvl or two a week, i hunt entirely too much...

It is however not within a reasonable time according to other games, but i understand why, we are dealing with money after all and eco; if we were all that eco after a few yrs who would feed the pool and what edge would we have to skill up? :)

Last edited:
40-50.
I could only count 33 that were definitely over 100.
More if you count dead/locked avatars.

40-50.
I could only count 33 that were definitely over 100.
More if you count dead/locked avatars.

in top 5 soc u have at least 50 player with 100/100.

You're significantly underestimating the difference between Level 52 and Level 100.

Maybe... but to put into perspective what I meant was; had I just been grinding the whole time, no bs'ing about like I was with Monet doing random other things and/or professions, I reckon you could grind out 50lvl's in LR/HG/etc.. in 6 months. Considering the max timeframe of 2.5years, that allows you another 4x as long to reach 100.
Is it really that impossible? I know people in other games who could bare the grind, I don't see why it couldn't be done here (unless as you said, I'm underestimating hehe).
Though after thinking it through, I couldn't take pure hunt grind like that myself, so I wouldn't do it purely because I'd die of boredom... it was near the point of death just skilling to max hl11 from h400 lol.

Seriously asking though.. is it that much of a gap?

in top 5 soc u have at least 50 player with 100/100.
cool ty

I was conservative with AOW/AD since I simply don't know who or how many in those socs got their skills 5 years ago and who chipped 200kpeds. A lot by your estimation :p

Maybe... but to put into perspective what I meant was; had I just been grinding the whole time, no bs'ing about like I was with Monet doing random other things and/or professions, I reckon you could grind out 50lvl's in LR/HG/etc.. in 6 months. Considering the max timeframe of 2.5years, that allows you another 4x as long to reach 100.
Is it really that impossible? I know people in other games who could bare the grind, I don't see why it couldn't be done here (unless as you said, I'm underestimating hehe).
Though after thinking it through, I couldn't take pure hunt grind like that myself, so I wouldn't do it purely because I'd die of boredom... it was near the point of death just skilling to max hl11 from h400 lol.

Actually, u are very close. I am 100% sure bait kk bai have 100 now. As for the time frame, i guess 2.9 months including 3months of sweating time.

I don’t know if we can even extrapolate it by using the simple Skill TT example, but let's try it:

5K skill ~ 135 TT
10K skill ~ 2319 TT (17 times higher than the 5K skill TT)

Not sure, but maybe one could say that nowadays (at the same pace) to go from Level 50 to 100 it could take you ~ 17x more time than what you needed to reach level 50. With unlocks and stuff, maybe less.

I don’t know if we can even extrapolate it by using the simple Skill TT example, but let's try it:

5K skill ~ 135 TT
10K skill ~ 2319 TT (17 times higher than the 5K skill TT)

Not sure, but maybe one could say that nowadays (at the same pace) to go from Level 50 to 100 it could take you ~ 17x more time than what you needed to reach level 50. With unlocks and stuff, maybe less.

This estimation would be okay if skill gain was linearly related to skill volume.

You can use chipping optimiser and set all the chip values the same and it should perform the function. The limitations there is if you want hit AND damage to compare. If we were to only just compare hit chipping
LEvel 50: 1399 TT esi
LEvel 100: 13446 TTesi
9.6 times

Hit and dmg (overestimation)
50.9/50: 1399+1132=2531
111/100: 13446+14859=28305
11.18 times

This ignores related hit/dmg skills gained via fap when actually hunted, and does not incorporate attributes.

You are right Imm, it looks hard on paper. In reality is a lot easier if one decides to go for it. And at higher level I feel you get more TT skill/ped spent, and you saw that during the 3x skilling with DB.

I would guess around 150 players

Interesting read, been curious myself how realistic a goal it was and i've heard of a few who've accomplished it so i have held hope. As far as i can see, it IS possible, just requires serious dedication. There's good reason for it tho, would suck if we were all always on equal playing fields or have a world full of maxed out avis.

Makes me think of another game that i lasted a whole week in, watching people argue over what class is better like 12yr olds cause they have no skilling or playing left to do... I kinda like the loftier goals we set in EU tbh.

I thought level 200 was the highest. but level 100 is where most UL weapons / Tools max.

Who said anything opposite to that? :p
Still lvl 150 doesn't make u any more eco with the same gun once maxed. This thread was about gettin to a point where ur eco with non sib guns.

Well I won't disclose my skill profession but 3 years in and still no where near lvl 100... i gotta be honest I didn't play to smart starting off.. but even as a depositor and my hunting refined.. it will be a long time before I reach 100 anything. On top of this I have been skilling everything equally.. so I either equally suck on all or am ho hum... lol

but I can still pk in pvp > : )

Back