How many globals before I hof???

I would say 102

110's my guess.

hmm 113 cuz 13 is a lucky number ?:p

106 no doubt about it.

Another hunt down, another 5 globals :yay: ....and no HOF :eyecrazy:

97 straight globals so far.....

122 and good luck :)

Do you mean real hof or just something puny like a 250 peds hof. either way ill guess at 144. Seems like me and you are the same, i can get a big bunch of globals each day but no hofs. =(

Do you mean real hof or just something puny like a 250 peds hof.

I think the hof is something like "...and has been recorded in the Hall of Fame!", no matter how big is it. Otherwise it will raise debates about what's "real", since some ppl dreams about 250peds swirlies while others wouldn't even discuss something less than 50k ;).

Don't feel bad, I had my first HOF ever the other day and I have been playing for 5 years (off and on)

I can count the amount of globals I have had on my fingers.

So I wouldn't complain :D other have even worse luck ...

Cheers

Tomorow you will get ur first hof :) ...

Did not count them anymore after 200 :D

Updated the opening thread with new guesses before I start my hunting tonight.... Keep them coming :)

Updated the opening thread with new guesses before I start my hunting tonight.... Keep them coming :)

Important!.
A 100 ped hof caused by a recently ended hof doesent count :)

U will get a hof after 170 globals :)

Just 2 globals tonight...99 now :eek:

New computer so things went a bit off track but should be back to normal now....

Some more non-hof'in Allos - 7 of so 106 globals without a hof now

You're gonna get your hof after 129 globals :D
(The time is 19:13, your 23rd allo you kill, which is an Allophyl old alpha (the one in the middle of those other mobs) and you strike 2 deadly crits on it :laugh:)

I'm going to go with 188 chap! ;)

With your current number of kills and your current global rate, you will NEVER HOF on them, you will ATH ;)

i guess it comes at 203 ;)

If you have the same luck as me I guess 1200.

I global 2-6 times / day but I haven´t hit any hof since october 2007.
(and with the nerf of the hoflist where u can get on it by shooting any random daikiba at swamp it is just pathetic I can´t make the list :D )

So how many globals till u give up the hof hunt ? :laugh:

He must be hoffing today cuz I said 106 and last entry was he actually IS on 106 right now so he will instantaniously HOF today! :yay:

I had about 400 solo globals before my 1.7k formidon HOF, and have a smaller HOF (300-500 PEDs) about every 100 globals. It could happen soon!

phoehh still going strong and went past my guess big time already!

well good luck getting it soon!

Back