Question: How many sets of Uber armour?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Has anyone any idea how many sets of Shadow/Angel/Sentinel/Supremacy/POE etc uber armours are about? I am trying to get a feel for how many are out there.
Reply if you have a set or know someone with a set who is inactive. I will create a running total per set type.

Cheers Bjorn

There are not that many complete sets. The footguards introduction caused that. But there are enough around. Angel and Shadow sets are not that rare.
Sentinel is very rare. PoE you would have to look up the events that gave those out that number can be made specific.

Cheers
Siam

11 sets of POE :scratch2: Guessing :(

I think your right Z, As you will never see a set broken up. Only and Idiot would do that.

I think your right Z, As you will never see a set broken up. Only and Idiot would do that.

atleast one set is broken up..

I have heard of about 20-25 shadow sets... dunno if that includes footguards

angel should be over a gazillion because I see it all the time, and no its not the same player over and over again I see.

when it comes to supremacy you could ask star, he has his finger in every uber item in the game :p but I would guess 3-5 complete sets M/F

vain= 1 full set? Dan Dan petrov.. dunno if F is out there

chronicle= 1 full? its M.. dunno if F is complete

sentinel= 1 F, with some sga parts.. dunno if stormer got the M arms sga and footies sga yet.. but 2 sets if he got hold of them

POE= 14 full... theres parts for one more but they are scattered all over calypso..

eon= 2 full? CC and Rony what I know of.. maybe a F set somewhere..

atleast one set is broken up..

I have heard of about 20-25 shadow sets... dunno if that includes footguards

angel should be over a gazillion because I see it all the time, and no its not the same player over and over again I see.

when it comes to supremacy you could ask star, he has his finger in every uber item in the game :p but I would guess 3-5 complete sets M/F

vain= 1 full set? Dan Dan petrov.. dunno if F is out there

chronicle= 1 full? its M.. dunno if F is complete

sentinel= 1 F, with some sga parts.. dunno if stormer got the M arms sga and footies sga yet.. but 2 sets if he got hold of them

POE= 14 full... theres parts for one more but they are scattered all over calypso..

I've seen Marmac (FJRmac) with a full set of Vain. Not sur eif it's his or he borrows, but I'm pretty sure it's his. (not sure if L pieces or not)

I've seen Marmac (FJRmac) with a full set of Vain. Not sur eif it's his or he borrows, but I'm pretty sure it's his. (not sure if L pieces or not)

I have seen marmac with some vain parts.. mixed with supremacy harness and some other stuff... but its possible that he owns a full set.. theres plenty of part around.. but vain is not a set worth investing in imo.. it looks cool.. but you can get a shadow set for less money I think..

Too bad MW did it quite a while ago already :laugh: :laugh:

Angel is not that ubah rare actually. It is just above average.

Too bad MW did it quite a while ago already :laugh: :laugh:

Angel is not that ubah rare actually. It is just above average.

yes it was EMW who sld some uber armour in auction.. and I bet he got more peds doing that than if he would sell the set as a whole..

Not sure how many Supremacy regular but pretty sure only 1 set of Supremacy SGA per gender (1 M and 1 F that is).

BTW - if anyone interested in buying SGA supermacy Foot guards F - let me know ;)

I know this isn't the aim of thread and hopefully it isn't derailing. Though my thoughts are somewhat along with the OP in that I wondered 'how many shadow/angel parts drop per month or if that's too random, per year?'

I know this isn't the aim of thread and hopefully it isn't derailing. Though my thoughts are somewhat along with the OP in that I wondered 'how many shadow/angel parts drop per month or if that's too random, per year?'

not many.. we see a drop sometimes... now in the SGA we have seen many.. but before we have seen it on rare acations.. not every looter post it here.. so no one can really say how many drops a year except FPC/MA and they ofc wont tell..

the shadow thighs droped from the last eomon event.. only other pic I have seen of a shadow thigh drop is baja majas mod tr6+shadow thigh M mega loot.. on ambu young.. and that pic is like 3-4 years old.. but Im sure there must have been a few more drops..

as always when something is new in this game everything will drop fast and after that it will be rare as hell to loot a part, so I think most of the shadow parts actually dropped in the early days..

If your going to count only the full sets of shadow just go around looking for the people that have foot guards. So often i see other shadow sets with rutuba, spartacus or martial feet :/

If your going to count only the full sets of shadow just go around looking for the people that have foot guards. So often i see other shadow sets with rutuba, spartacus or martial feet :/

yeah, and still there was quite alot of them dropping when they anounced the footguards.. I think many ppl bought them.. or looted them for their own keeping.. I have seen a highly skilled guy with full gremlin and shadow footguards for example.. and yeah he looted them from hogglos.. so there might be more footies than you think.. but no one knows.. and I think that it would be very boring if we got everything served on a silver platter.. we need some goals in here or we would not play..

and Kimmi has full Eon, proof is here on EF.. even going for eon sga.

there was no Eon SGA thighs looted except in Merry mayhem... so kimmi can not complete SGA eon :(

I have the only SGA eon set in game...
I believe there is 2 full non sga eon female sets in game too due to the footgaurds being very limited... I have a non sga Eon set as well

I had the only SGA female shadow set in game as well

yupp.. now there some more full sets (the 3rd set has SGA parts innit so its not really a full set of regular eon, but still eon lol)

Back