How many skills do you have?

How many skills do you have?

• Total voters

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Attached is a poll with different skill levels, please select which option fits you best. It will be interesting to see what skill level most EF users are at.

If you have no idea how many skills you have... take the time to count them up. If you use a calculator it only takes 5-10 minutes.

It is a good idea to keep track of where you are at with skills.

Last edited:
x) im a newb so ofc ima have less skills then i should have and i dont play as often as i want :(

x) im a newb so ofc ima have less skills then i should have and i dont play as often as i want :(

Not everyone has time to play everyday. :)

Seven...... Oh. Ingame... My bad.

Last edited:
Points to siggy....

props to jdegre for making these .... theyre fkn pimp.

Not that it really matters but, why in skillpoints & not in tt value?

Not as much as I had before,

But thanks to those who purchased the ones I purged and I hope you find good value in their use in time to come.

To answer a question - No I am not leaving, I just purged some skills I will not be using over the next few years with current goals underway :)

Shameless plug - Only clubs remain at a discounted rate 1700%, but not for long. Check auction each day if you want some. A few chips a day gives more the chance to go bash something with a bigger club :D

recently chipped out all my crafting skills, and at 108.5k now working my way back up there with no to minimal crafting lol.

I chose the 50k+ option because I am on about 47k atm... and its closer to 50 then 25lol

Around 243k skills atm.

Cheers
Siam

i am too noob and prefer not to say :ahh:

160k :)
But as das said, TT value might be a better measurement ;)

At 34k atm, I chipped out a while back but quite a bit of those were chipped in so I figure they even out. ;)

public polls, no thanks.

Chipped out almost everything I had in mining since i never use it :p

so I'm down on around 105k only atm haven't checked really :p

highest lvl is less than a mm now from 45 blp sniper

Just above 70K.
BUT they are only hunting and medic related !
with 6K rifle skills I am lvl 44 laser and blp sniper :D
And only lvl 15 paramedic :ahh:

126 health on this moment.

Total skills isn't important to me............

greetings,

bigdeal

Pew kneels on hard wood composing next :D

Nice Thread.
I.m at 156000 because as soon as I hit coolness, I chipped in 2000 coolness skill points at a very low price ($35 U.S.) and gained 4 health points in the process. This way I was only uncool for one day after I unlocked coolness. :laugh: Now I,m one health point away from 150. Medium health has been my goal for a while.
It`s interesting to see that everyone and thier dog is in my skill range.

Who is this 711 person at the top of the results??

Never seen this person ingame :silly2:

Points to siggy....

props to jdegre for making these .... theyre fkn pimp.

thx mate; glad to see you liked it :)

It is a pretty sweet siggy :)

what are you waiting for, to get your own, then ???!!! :D

160k :)
But as das said, TT value might be a better measurement ;)

TT value is not a good measurement for your number of skill points; if you're interested, for instance, in the top50 ladder, your TT value is irrelevant.

TT value is a good measurement, agreed, but for something else.

last time i scanned myself I had 69K+ that is one year of playing. :yay:

And the answer is
:scratch2:
Who cares to add it up?
Except in some sort of ego centric circle jerk
What possibly could "total skills" mean?
silly poll
:laugh:

Come on :p

We will not smile at your 50k :p

I'd love to make people smile but tax authorities and Kimmi read the forum too (not sure which one to worry about more :silly2: )

/Slupor

silly poll
:laugh:

this is a skill-based game, everything your avatar does ingame is regulated by skills (except maybe soc-chatting... :D), most people is really interested in skills, there is an ingame ranking scheme based on total skills (which, in the past, has had an influence in other events such as LGs, etc...)...

so, the fact that you, in particular, are not interested in your total skills, makes the poll silly? :scratch2:

is the fact that i got about 20 k skills in 2+years(with a 9 month break) bad?
sweating and running around the map for fun didn't seem to help me with my skills

Back