Question: How much do you need to grind to get an Unreal token?

jambon

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
Just curious what the drop rate is with these. Personally got about 15,000 ped cycled in a about 15 hours non-stop grinding and haven't looted a single one.

Not sure if this is out of the ordinary or it's by design that these "at least 1 million" tokens are reserved loot for only the richest of players that cycle a typical persons annual salary in a week.

I recall the drop rate of FEN platinum tokens being much MUCH more generous.

They're not the same type of tokens.
Yeah FEN tokens were worth way more. I mean an Unreal token can expect to get about 1 pec a month in payout. FEN platinums were going for like 70-100 ped a piece at the beginning of the event. Even at the end they were going for a few peds each.

So 1 FEN platinum token with markup of 250% would make you 2.5 peds which would take 1 unreal token 20 years to generate in payouts lol

In additional unreal tokens are useless for the next 2 years till the Unreal update.

I got two pretty much in a row within the first couple hours of starting Merry Mayhem in Cat 4, then nothing after that.

My gut feeling was that the way MA was introducing them into the loot pool was just a trickle, maybe a few tokens, twice per day, something that.

Just curious what the drop rate is with these. Personally got about 15,000 ped cycled in a about 15 hours non-stop grinding and haven't looted a single one.

I averaged 28.x k ped cycled per token in MM. The biggest interval between two was more than double that.

I am sure there are ways to get better results using the available parameters.

Are we talking looting Unreal tokens in Mayhem or today during TWEN, because I have not looted a single one during TWEN so farz a lthough only cycled maybe 15k or so

Took me about 40 hours to get the first in mayhem. But then got 3 in about an hour. 9 all up for about 120 hours of spinning the barrels. 1 so far for about 2 hours of Twen.

Unteal tokens are completely random they come in random waves and noone can tell you if there are 100 tokens or one token in the Wave

You can spend 1 ped and get one or you can spend 100.000ped and get none

The best way to loot them is when you play on your lvl Match the dps of your weapon to a good mob find your avarge kills per hour your comfortable with and go for it

Also keep in mind that unreal tokens got a soft and a hard cap in loot Pool

Fen tokens where something else
They had no Limit @ all and System made them drop on lvl 50+ for platin and Gold for under lvl 50

I averaged 1 token every 40k per or so in mayhem. Haven’t participated in TWEN yet.

For your reference @jambon , I got 15 [Entropia Unreal Token] during 200k Redulite points and some 10 hours of FFA hunting.

Last edited:
I got 17 yoots from 200k Redulite

11 tokens so far in 60k cycle

Not sure if this is out of the ordinary or it's by design that these "at least 1 million" tokens are reserved loot for only the richest of players that cycle a typical persons annual salary in a week.

I recall the drop rate of FEN platinum tokens being much MUCH more generous.
Its totally random,seen 2 people getting it: one after login and after few mob kills and other isnt big grinder and got aswell on other planet..
I havent got any aswell except 2 from Mayhem tho

looted only one on 100k ped cycled :rolleyes: so....

i would say my avatar luck is shit but i'm not 100% sure

edit : i looted a second one 5 min after posting it

Last edited:
During TWEN i have got 5 unreal token so far. I cycle about 1200/hour and have done like 20 hours.

I cycled 300k to get 3 so about 1/100k cycled i guess for me
I havent looted any during twen yet but not yet at 100k cycled

either you are all lying or I am extremely unlucky

its funny how I looted more rare mayhem tokens then unreal tokens

its funny how I looted more rare mayhem tokens then unreal tokens
Thanks for flexing. When Rare tokens value is like 300x+ more than Unreal tokens probably lmao.

Thanks for everyone's input! As luck would have it I looted my first after about 18k cycle (not counting cycle in mayhem).

Looted it on the 3rd mob I killed after landing on cyrene last night. So I guess I was pretty damn luck considering the cycle others have had

2 tokens in 13k cycle on Lv 46 mob

3 unreal token so far

1- During last mayhem after cycling like 10k+ on category 1
2- Went last week on Monria to do the dailies and found the 2nd on a regular lvl23 Shub
3- Went yesterday on Next Island to take a break from my usual calypso grind, Swunt a L1 Mountain Boar piglet... Found the 3rd :laugh:

So it does drop from anything / anywhere i guess... :silly2:

Looted 3 so far from daikis in less than 10K peds cycled on them. None from anything else while I cycled much more.

Back