How Much is 1 million Nova Fragments worth?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lorespade

Prowler
Society
Diabolical Dominion
Spade Lores Indigo
For such a worthless item. i wonder how much 1 million is worth. So I invite everyone to share with everyone what the Value of a nova really is. A debate on The losses one must take to get just a few novas. Anything goes.

Nova fragments, and all other free resources such as fruit, dung, stones and vibrant sweat are worth 1 pec per 1000 if you sell them to a TT. That means, 1 million of them, or 1000 times 1000 are worth 1000 times 1 pec, in other words 10 ped.

What an odd question.

The answer is: Whatever someone pays for 1M Nova Fragments.

They are worth the same as 10000 nova fragments

ooooooo paradox!

*ahem*

Ceiling Cat!

Thank you.

right click the stack for market value (auc record).

multiply that % with 1M units of noca, divide by 100 to cancel out the %, divide by 1000 for pec value and divide by 100 to get ped value. voila.

Just think of 'em as dung :)

*ahem*

Ceiling Cat!

Thank you.

Ceiling Cat told me to put 1 million Novas on the Market to determin the price someone will pay for novas...

multiply that % with 1M units of noca, divide by 100 to cancel out the %, divide by 1000 for pec value and divide by 100 to get ped value. voila.

Oh come on you know better then that steffel....

1 million nova's are so many that no crafter needs them. So there will be nobody buying them, and if someone's selling them it will crash the market,so the value is a lot lower.

You should really look for another market to be in lorespade, for your own good :)

market doesn't work like that :p

1 000 000 nova = tt value 10PED?

MV for day is 13500%, so... :silly2:

Oh come on you know better then that steffel....

1 million nova's are so many that no crafter needs them. So there will be nobody buying them, and if someone's selling them it will crash the market,so the value is a lot lower.

You should really look for another market to be in lorespade, for your own good :)

I know but the Nova Market is so Easy to distribute wealth to the players really playing the game. Even to the traders making money. I bought 1 million Novas from the market. pretty much making the MU.......

So now i want to see if anyone else will honor the value i paid... Or at least give me their best offer.

There is 1 million Novas on bid in the market right now. now all we got to figure out is how much they are worth.

put the pile in your apartment... if you aren't a regular rent payor, put it outside the door. If you place it right, it's visible when the door is locked. Leave the pile there a few years and see what happens.

You got 1mio Nova for Sale, my offer 50 PED.

More I won´t pay for house decoration :)

You got 1mio Nova for Sale, my offer 50 PED.

More I won´t pay for house decoration :)

there is 1 million in the market right now. if you say they are worth 50 ped then sweet.

150% MU awesome lol

There is 1 million Novas on bid in the market right now. now all we got to figure out is how much they are worth.

Lol you really did. Let's see you managed the nova market from crashing faster. Asuming you're not buying any more the price will go below 10.000% in a week. Looking at the volume it will be bought by a reseller hoping to make some extra peds. I'd say at 6k% so for 600 peds. (if it does, what do i win? :))

Maybe you should invest in the sweat market instead. Will make a lot of people happy, you can distribute peds to the needy, and it might in time be a smart investment if the mindforce update ever comes.

Lol you really did. Let's see you managed the nova market from crashing faster. Asuming you're not buying any more the price will go below 10.000% in a week. Looking at the volume it will be bought by a reseller hoping to make some extra peds. I'd say at 6k% so for 600 peds. (if it does, what do i win? :))

Maybe you should invest in the sweat market instead. Will make a lot of people happy, you can distribute peds to the needy, and it might in time be a smart investment if the mindforce update ever comes.

I dont know i would like to think i have held up the Nova market for a good long time. Hell... From who, and how do you think, i came to collect 1 million novas? All from the market no streat trading. the mark- up on the market for novas is pretty much 90% all me.

there is 1 million in the market right now. if you say they are worth 50 ped then sweet.

150% MU awesome lol

50ped for something with tt value of 10ped is 500% :rolleyes:

Will keep an eye on this. would be interesting to find out what they sell for. I've not got enough ped to make you a sensible offer so for now I'll have to watch.

50ped for something with tt value of 10ped is 500% :rolleyes:

Will keep an eye on this. would be interesting to find out what they sell for. I've not got enough ped to make you a sensible offer so for now I'll have to watch.

hehe ure right see my math skills suck.

hehe ure right see my math skills suck.

No worries. I'm one of those odd maths geeks with an IQ of 166, that loves doing maths in my head, so I'm more than happy to work it out.

to me, worth 5000 ped since its the price iam tagging it coz i stocked too many of those at 50k% :p

Well...

Kill a Leviathan guardian ( 6310 Hp) loot is 16 Novas. Kill cost roughly 25ped with a Breer P5a/104 ..

25/16 = 1.5625 ped/pr nova = 1Mx1.5625 = 1562500 PED :eyecrazy:

And thats just to break even!!!

I bid 1M Ped as a startbid! Will be paid as soon as Ive sold mine a104 for TT+1.1M ped

Well...

Kill a Leviathan guardian ( 6310 Hp) loot is 16 Novas. Kill cost roughly 25ped with a Breer P5a/104 ..

25/16 = 1.5625 ped/pr nova = 1Mx1.5625 = 1562500 PED :eyecrazy:

And thats just to break even!!!

I bid 1M Ped as a startbid! Will be paid as soon as Ive sold mine a104 for TT+1.1M ped

Jesus! Thats a whole bunch.

Well if you feel that way by all means please Bid that much. there is 1 million in the market right now.

No worries. I'm one of those odd maths geeks with an IQ of 166, that loves doing maths in my head, so I'm more than happy to work it out.

I'm at 161 and a i hate maths... lol what's IQ got to do with enjoying numbers? lol :)

is this thread just a glorified auction advertisement?

lol

is this thread just a glorified auction advertisement?

lol

no

I really want to know the mark up on novas.

The current mark up is pretty much me. has been for over a month.

no

I really want to know the mark up on novas.

The current mark up is pretty much me. has been for over a month.

well with the way nova's were dropping in every other loot i'm not sure there is much of a market for them right now.

I'm at 161 and a i hate maths... lol what's IQ got to do with enjoying numbers? lol :)

I think the better question is, what does a number denoting IQ have to do with intelligence at all

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back