Question: How much is a good hunting % return for you ?

If we want bigger multis, that will come with bigger swings.
If we get bigger swings, we will ask for more stable returns.
If we want more stable returns, they have to lower the swings.
If they lower the swings, the multis will be smaller.
If we want bigger multis, neverending repeat on.
Spot on.

Why they need to keep changing. We have had a good period of dead loot. So now they need to shake it up.

Following your logic, if I had 50% TT I need 150% with markup.

50*150%=75% so still a loss
it is not that way he say I NEED TO COMPENSATE... in your math way

50 * 201%= 100.50%... need to find a 201% MU creature if TT returned is 50% (this is a useless math exercise, we are always in the 92...102% return in the middle run)

Average dps is increasing and so the peds turnover. If you spend 2000 peds/h, at 97%, thats 60 peds TT lost per hour, or 6 USD per hour.

Is 6 USD per hour for a video game acceptable ?

There is a reason new players do not stay, and it is down to those return. The elephant in the room.

RCE in which you play to cut a loss... and even the bravest don't talk about profits. Good shot... you are emphasizing the loss not the gain... it is a mirage. There is no way to keep anyone here in this case.

January-September 106.54%

PPRPS.
Another important factor is that no gamer likes pay-to-win games...and Entropia is just such a game.

Last edited:
TTwise I literally don't care, if there's some real MU to be made. By "real MU" I mean 1. which actually drops 2. which actually sells and those numbers are significant in the economy, there is demand backing it up. Gazz in 2006-2007 was great, but the "demand" was gambling on oa-101 "crafting", that's not sustainable. Right now I don't have any kind of desired return in view, if I login I do it to chat with friends or to randomly pew pew a few peds. I'd say that to not be traumatic I'd like some 95% at least, but my pedcard was burned even at 97% and 10k tt per day so dunno.

Highly doubt that if we all get 99.9% av. return there will be a lot left for ATHs... Let alone markup.... Or a company to develop and maintain the game...
Yes there would be but Playerbase would have to increase atleast 1000x

Back