How Now (Mocha Cream) Brown Cows?

Janus

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Emissary of Janus
Yes, yes, this is likely the last thing that needs to be brought up on the forum at such a foreboding moment, as we fight to the last Jester laser bullet against the electro-coated metal monsters, but following that last beating I took out in Big Z today (my Sala is still smoking as I write), I've got to get this out. Tomorrow I may very well may not make it back to my hideout (day job) at Nymphtown Water Supply (btw, if the evil bots come near here they will be deluged with pressure washers from all directions, so this will be the staging area for our last stand if it comes to that)

Anyway, here is my rant, and if just one person hears it...I'll be satisifed...

Now that those rat finks back on Earth have left us Calypsian's hanging in the fading solar wind, left alone to battle against the relentless rust-buckets, may I remind some of the younger, so-called "trendy" contingent amongst us about PRIORITIES! Please if you will, cast your ever-simplistic minds back a year or two, when this whole societal transformation from PE to EU was taking hold on Calypso.

All we heard was "Out With the Old (Forthright Defenses, Weapon Development, Compulsory Military and Survival Training courses), and In With the New... (Punch Bowl Mascara, Grooming Services for your very own cute little Daikiba, and Pomegranate Hair Gel that when applied properly, would surely to gain you admission directly into the "Cool School", where you could proudly pose and pout on the balcony overlooking Argus. JamHot's cameras would catch your every move, and soon your dreams of dancing in Club ND would be realized. What a dream existence life held in store back in the good old days.

I remember all of this very clearly so I must remind you now... Several of us "well seasoned" colonists were shaking our heads, and decided to attend town meetings throughout the planet, trying to put a halt to this worrying non-chalant, laissez-faire attitude taking hold. We did SPEAK OUT! We tried to tell everyone that make-up, beauty products and the "pursuit of leisure" was going to be the undoing of us all!

Amongst all the heckling and "whatever dudes", all that we heard back were comments such as...

"Hey old timer, PE is dead, I got a nice rocking chair here for you. It's all about EU BABY! It's where it's at my man! "Lifestyle" and Virtual "hangouts" is our thing man. You "stick in the muds" can only remember your glory days fighting robots. Well hey! Wake up dinosaur, and smell the most fantastic Kona Macchiato that we got brewing up, 'cause the war is long over fellas. So get out of our way! Wer'e heading to New Oxford baby! We got the Queen of the Cool School, Kika K teaching us to make art, and all you lot keep "droning" on about is the threat from a bunch a glorified calculators that will return someday to attack our most fantabulous planet. It never pans out man! Your'e all a bunch of Alpha boys crying Lone Wolf! Enough already!"

Well all I'd like to say right now, as yet another one of our fine cities (hopefully New Oxford) falls into ruin, is how nice your eyeshadow looks today! Hopefully Miss Cool Queen Miss Kiradi can paint you in all your glory, before you get blasted into the rubble. You squandered your own futures by not preparing for this moment, so no tears. Oh what's that, you want to pick up a gun now and help out? Not cool, not cool at all.

Lol! Bravo Bravo! I applaude you! :D

But, some cosmopolitan fun loving people still needed the taste of blood and oil on their lips and those that wanted that taste, hunted.

I am glad to say I was one of those people that enjoyed having fun but also lusted for more!

I stand before you today a worthy warrior, by no means uber, but no n00b either.

So I will pick up my gun, I will fight the good fight, and i will get all the others to fight along with us also!

GET OUT YOUR GUNS IT'S TIME FOR A WAR BABY!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGX3Jonxi5Y[/YOUTUBE]​

Nice rant btw! :thumbup:

Jamhot

Best way to fight this war is to lay down yer guns.. crack a beer and let it burn.

If noone spends money right now I GARANTEE the next event MA does will actually work and be productive.

I have to say ... that was the most brilliant piece of writing I've seen in a long time, I loved it, and I for one would like to see more. You definitely have a way with words my dear, and they spill over into print quite nicely. :D Oh, and with a ring of truth to them as well. ;)

Another wordgarden from this Dark Knight named Janus!

I say, let them fight, for their Make-up will turn into Warrior Tattoo :)

Back