How one small exploit ruined all Entropia market in 3 years.

Status
Its a classic technique for trying to cover that you really dont have a point by shouting and agressions :)

Mobes focus from the context to the anger and conflict......trollish

Its still weird in my eyes, its been proven that people do this (not all since most didnt know about this)
And hasnt been proven to not being a glitch or abuse

No need to play these mindgames with me. I can do the same. Every one expresses their feelings differently. Sorry to say: But you are wrong about this one.

Sometimes when someone doesnt understand a point... we tend to use other ways to explain them.
Like highlighting. In this case: CAPS. So the person can learn from that moment. Since that part was in CAPS i hope he won't have a shortsighted view when a similar moment arises in the future.

This is a classic technique to protect someone because he is a friend who doesnt have a point by fingerpointing the other party and ignoring the wrong accusements made by him... because...he is a friend. So if you feel elaborated in this case to call me a troll... what does that make of you? Seems we are in the same boat.

Sure, keep defending him cause he is your soc- buddy. Oh maybe now i am trolling?

Whatever...
All i did was explaining what Taco means... and your buddy is all about asking me for facts...
I mean.. a lot of talking about HIS friends... the people HE TALK WITH... and still doesnt show any facts, neither are his so called friends.

Why arent you bothered at the fact that he didnt brought any facts?
He acts like he is talking facts, while he doesnt have any facts... he is STILL finding out what the facts are!!

Oh... right...

Last edited:
Its a classic technique for trying to cover that you really dont have a point by shouting and agressions :)

Mobes focus from the context to the anger and conflict......trollish

Its still weird in my eyes, its been proven that people do this (not all since most didnt know about this)
And hasnt been proven to not being a glitch or abuse

Everyone in the game practically has tried to use up amps down to zero and has for years. Saying most didn't know about it is another lie. All amps except the L5 can get used up to zero I think...and in no case is it going past zero and giving anyone free ped. Everyone knows about it.

Im pretty sure only drop for mineral will make the amp to 0ped aswell!!!

I wii help Taco abit! He state MA intentoinally made this possible, so they installed a securaty system so people will not get any extra TT back plus they made sure the last drop would make a 3time higher chance of nrf( 3drops) so you will not get any extra claims or bounus TT back or any bigger chance hit a nice multiplier!

He nows state more or less he will loose doing this triple drop last! He does it because he loves this comunity, and want to give some peds back after his 3ATHs in the last year!

And really, he is not a greedy ****! Just abit of high temper!

And when he says he should win every event after his 3 ATHs, he is just joking!

Peace out

<removed>

I said the last drop is the same as any other drop except instead of 60 ped available, it is only 20 ped that is available to be multiplied into the result if there is one.

Man, I expect more out of players like you. <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone in the game practically has tried to use up amps down to zero and has for years. Saying most didn't know about it is another lie. All amps except the L5 can get used up to zero I think...and in no case is it going past zero and giving anyone free ped. Everyone knows about it.

<removed>

I said the last drop is the same as any other drop except instead of 60 ped available, it is only 20 ped that is available to be multiplied into the result if there is one.

<removed>

hmm eather you call yourself "everyone" or this thread shows that not "Everyone" knew that.
and even "everyone" in eu knew that - it would not make "fair" to use

good on them who ever exploited and won, after all why should anyone be fair to someone who's not fair to them....

No you dont, you have 3 chances at getting back roughly 6.67 ped each chance, versus one chance at getting back 20 ped...it is the exact same thing!

Whether you do all 20 in one chance or use 3 chances that use roughly 6.67 ped per chance, it works out the exact same.

Please step back, erase your hatred of me, and think about it.

so what your saying you only getting 1/3 per find on the last amp then you must be dum your spending i dont know the amount of probs use per enmant ore and tresures so you paying fulll price on the probe per selection but only getting 1/3 back then why not just stay on one ore

the way i see it if your mining for ether one of the 3 say ore the last bomb you get a chance on the other 2 if it not 6.67ped min for one find then its a exploit because if you find one enmater or treasure that you were not mining for before only doing it at the end and get 20 ped your exploting the system

so what your saying you only getting 1/3 per find on the last amp then you must be dum your spending i dont know the amount of probs use per enmant ore and tresures so you paying fulll price on the probe per selection but only getting 1/3 back then why not just stay on one ore

the way i see it if your mining for ether one of the 3 say ore the last bomb you get a chance on the other 2 if it not 6.67ped min for one find then its a exploit because if you find one enmater or treasure that you were not mining for before only doing it at the end and get 20 ped your exploting the system

I dont know if its exploiting, bug or a feature. Cause OP still didnt show facts.
While his so claimed friends have been aware for such a long time.
Hopefully MA will clarify this now.

Last edited:

It is not "dum" because whether you do a single drop for one at 20 ped, or 3 drops at roughly 6.67 ped per, it works out the same. The probes and decay and the 6.67tt is (roughly) put back into any potential result, just like any other drop ever.

So all it is is instead of doing a single drop and putting all your eggs in one basket, you are speading it out over the remaining tt of the amp.

It is not gaining you any advantage to do it either way. It is simply a matter of choice on how the amp user wants to spend his last ped remaining on the amp.

If you spread it out, its like using a L9 or something with decay close to 7 ped per search...on the last drop. Sure you can single drop and it acts like a L13 amp, but choosing one way or another doesn't make any difference.

Still waiting on a response from MA.. We players don't ask for a lot.. I'll be disappointed if we don't get some sort of response from them on this.:scratch2:

So all it is is instead of doing a single drop and putting all your eggs in one basket / It is simply a matter of choice

This is the title page your book on mining in EU :)

EDIT : only people who have sold the house know this to be true.

Well that's it, I have to go get ready....

In the mean time, Kestukis (the OP), BKK and Mag start working on your apologies.

Mods please do not destroy this thread.

MA has made a response on this issue a priority, and we all deserve to see who the problem was here.

I want their accusations to remain in the thread, so I can have my vindication in this thread.

Please people, in the meantime...use your head...

This is the title page your book on mining in EU :)

EDIT : only people who have sold the house know this to be true.

All the angst over the last few pages, this post makes most sense..

Thanks for input Peezle :)

So the question now is it 3x20 or 3x6,666? If it's 6,66 we don't have any problem.

So the question now is it 3x20 or 3x6,666? If it's 6,66 we don't have any problem.

We already have problem. For more than 8+ months. And even this "exploit" is a piece of shit, compared to it.

so we need someone with a video finding a single ~6 ped claim on triple L13 drop..and i won't flame taco anymore (on this subject)..lol

so we need someone with a video finding a single ~6 ped claim on triple L13 drop..and i won't flame taco anymore (on this subject)..lol

NO. 6.67 ped roughly is the multiplication factor.

So planetside, 20 tt of amp plus decay and probes will yield you a roughly 55-65 ped claim on any find.

Because the last drop is 1/3 when triple dropped, then any find will be approximately 18-22 ped tt.

Obviously slightly bigger for treasure, and slightly smaller for enmat, because of the probe difference, but that amount is negligible when using a L13. And of course other factors can influence the multiplier so more than one fricken drop is needed.

Therefore, you need to look for considerables on the last drop if 20 ped tt remains and you triple drop with a normal finder with no pre-amp.

Ok now I really have to go...so good luck. Someone else please keep clearing up these ridiculous statements that these people are making...I am starting to think they are doing it on purpose to troll me :)

so if i find II claim which is 1 ped worth and i have 6.67 multiplication factor i get 6.67 ped claim no?

so if i find II claim which is 1 ped worth and i have 6.67 multiplication factor i get 6.67 ped claim no?

lol no...ok now I know you are just messing with me...good day sir! :)

NO. 6.67 ped roughly is the multiplication factor.

So planetside, 20 tt of amp plus decay and probes will yield you a roughly 55-65 ped claim on any find.

So it would be near impossible to find anything below 40 ped if it was 20ped/drop, if it's "only" 6,67 it's possible.

So it would be near impossible to find anything below 40 ped if it was 20ped/drop, if it's "only" 6,67 it's possible.

If you triple drop yes...but it is still possible to get a bigger claim sometimes, based on other factors.

But generally, the claims are always smaller (roughly 1/3) when triple dropping the last drop if only 20 ped tt is remaining on the L13.

so you do this last tripple drop?

you, the person which complaints on every event about unfair things (which are normal gameplay?)...

lol, exploiter..i hope your exploiting gets you banned..

i quote ahead

If you do all resources you always do the last drop.. you simply mine un til the amp breaks

There is the most problem. Because of no clear explanation how system works from MA - each person have his/her own "vision" how it works.

From there is fucking "multiplicators", "hitrates", "ranges", "chances", "depths", "sizes", "classes" and other fucking "luck" factors or "statistical" shit.

I have simple view on it - TT in and TT out. I don't give a fuck - what amp, what finder, what fucking phase of the moon and etc.

So, in case of the "exploit" - there should be shitloads of "exploiters" with "TT out" more than "TT in". Longterm. I.e. - those who profit by pure TT only.

Show me those. They should mine 24/7/365, because they just need to TT their shit.

----

What? Ah, nobody know about "exploit" in 3 years? Oh shit. Okay.

Now everybody know. Why not mining and get pure fucking TT profit?

What? Ah, afraid of ban... Yep, sure.

Still waiting on a response from MA.. We players don't ask for a lot.. I'll be disappointed if we don't get some sort of response from them on this.:scratch2:

1. No?

2. To be honest, I see no reason really for support to waste time on someone's seemingly empty accusations.

You just like to take stabs on MA, most often backed by nothing else than your heavily biased view of the game which most likely is a result of insufficient research. If you look through the thread and stop a moment to think of it, it becomes painfully obvious that this thread shouldn't be anywhere else than the bin. All it does is show how ignorant people are in general and puts the mob mentality on display. As always, very few puts any effort into thinking about the actual matter but just jumps on the bandwagon. This is nothing short of freighting.

And I admit to do it myself from time to time.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Seems appropriate in this thread.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Seems appropriate in this thread.

only that 2 people (trolls) in this thread 1- claim himself 80lvl miner and 2- jsut have bug mougth.

claims things that : "there is not what you say but there can be still different claims"

1 - 80lvl miner that claims that track all his tt ins and outs but cannot show his result on mined amp tt value differences which he does every single drop when amp is ending.

2 - just talk nonsence and trye people to convince without any other tools jus his shouting and calling idiots if they not agree with this "opinion". And when someone asks him if you have any reasonable meaning to claim that , he just says that "claims can be various tt".
and in the end with so highly started conversation we are going back to the start , jus tome 2 "trolls" was trying go say something but ened theyr "trolling" because "facts" they wanted to post actually was not so clear to claim that they are right.

and to be 100% clear, botsh of "trolls" sayd they do it, but none explained why they do it since they claim there is no really any advantage of doing this.

ecen taht theory to "end amp to 0tt" not work here because fropping ampsw which was mentioned as exploiting "lvl13" is no need to put all ores , because it goes to 0 tt even with 1 selected ore.

considering that they claim they do it with all amps but not 5lvl, they agree even that they exploit system trying to put more ores and unfairly end amp to 0tt, by even knowing that amps whould be left 3% of tt as not usable condition.

i can describe it as unfair game trtying to unfairly use "unusable" tt of amp. that makes him advantage even that hunters and crafters not have.

so back to the beginning.

1. No?

2. To be honest, I see no reason really for support to waste time on someone's seemingly empty accusations.

You just like to take stabs on MA, most often backed by nothing else than your heavily biased view of the game which most likely is a result of insufficient research. If you look through the thread and stop a moment to think of it, it becomes painfully obvious that this thread shouldn't be anywhere else than the bin. All it does is show how ignorant people are in general and puts the mob mentality on display. As always, very few puts any effort into thinking about the actual matter but just jumps on the bandwagon. This is nothing short of freighting.

And I admit to do it myself from time to time.

Regardless of the direction of this thread, when something (such as this accusation) is brought to the community, with no clear understanding provided, MA should step in and fill that gap in understanding so that we don't have threads like these continuing on to 34 pages of bullsh*t..

Regardless of my biased view, rumors/accusations such as these running rampant is not a good idea.. And if I choose to take stabs at MA for their development choices then so be it.. They need the constructive criticism, and I have reasons to make the claims that I do. I still play, I still enjoy playing, I just think it can be better.

1 - 80lvl miner that claims that track all his tt ins and outs but cannot show his result on mined amp tt value differences which he does every single drop when amp is ending.

Listen, <removed> it is YOU who showing nothing, and just talking shit.

Don't forget to <<<delete>>> everything after all.

Reactions: SHY
Status
Back