How one small exploit ruined all Entropia market in 3 years.

Status
are you serious? i never said you do exploiting..i said your behaviour is really really fishy...
you can prove anyone wrong...you can show us without any real effort it is no exploit..
you don't...you just troll around...

speaks for itself...

Of course it speaks for itself.

But some Unicorn who even doesn't playing - without any ava, PEDs, and stuff - regularly posting crap. And this is okay.

His behavior is okay.

Every his fucking bullshit which he did posted before is okay too.

And I am on top of it - "ruining whole market for years" and "thieving PEDs".

Especially when Taco's overall return is a disaster TT-wise - nooooo, it's not speaks for itself.

Go on, have fun. I will go out for some sun, I hope when I will return I will see some official post about Current Disastrous Situation which is lasts for 3 Years.

But some Unicorn who even doesn't playing - without any ava, PEDs, and stuff - regularly posting crap. And this is okay.

His behavior is okay.

Every his fucking bullshit which he did posted before is okay too.

And I am on top of it - "ruining whole market for years" and "thieving PEDs".

Especially when Taco's overall return is a disaster TT-wise - nooooo, it's not speaks for itself.

Go on, have fun. I will go out for some sun, I hope when I will return I will see some official post about Current Disastrous Situation which is lasts for 3 Years.

no one cares if he did a disaster run...
if he gets 80% return while other guy who doesn't use this gets 78% return its still exploit...

and if you take away all those "normal" drops and find a way to get nearly all drops to become bugged triple drops those 2% difference fast become 15%

no one cares if he did a disaster run...
if he gets 80% return while other guy who doesn't use this gets 78% return its still exploit...

and if you take away all those "normal" drops and find a way to get nearly all drops to become bugged triple drops those 2% difference fast become 15%

I had hitrate of 30% for 3 amps (117 drops) yesterday in Underground.

I don't care what ones care.

Have fun.

I'll give it a go (will contact support first though so it can be sorted out afterwards).

I'll try to get my hands on at least 100 low TT amps and see what happens. If this however works for all amps, I see no reason to use L13 and lose my ass on it. I'll do some maths and perhaps craft me a batch of low TT L7s for the test.

Will need a few days to prepare though.

If 100 triple drops all receive the wrong amplification, there is not really any way that at least I can see for people to doubt it.

i dont think its a coincidence that you and squall guy are in the same soc, both "claiming" to be uber miners, and this whole time you didnt know about this exploit?? your buddy crafts the amps, i hope MA checks your records and perm bans your ass. would be good riddance

And I thought this sh*t stopped already... First off
I`m not defending any socm8 here but

STOP THESE ACCUSATIONS AND RUMORS!!!!!

Second off have you ever seen them claiming to be uber miners? Maybe they are, maybe not, but its the players calling them like that.

And third, being in a soc now makes everyone in a soc guilty about whatever? Even worse as there is not the slightest prove of anything here atm. (because it doesn`t exist). It just pisses me off to see those rumors, accusations and generalistations all the time.

BIG GZ and -rep to you. It takes a loooong time to piss me off and those who know me in game know that I try to be calm and friendly most of the time... but well you managed to finally make me go through the roof.

And to all the others, Art Jennifer Uber miner (you see, you are an uber miner also now) or whatever other persons trying to force someone to test the whole thing with UL amp or whatever amp. Go out in the fields and test it by yourself if you want to see whatever result will happen.

Serica please stop this whole sh*t... And let us wait for an official MA statement. This whole thread went way too far already...

EDIT: If anyone wants to try it by himself I´m willing to give out my UL lvl2 amp for 20k collateral and my UL lvl7 for 220k peds.

Enough said for now.

we just need someone with ul amp to do a few drops...but seems at least one of them is very very afraid to even test this..

Get lost, I am busy with e... MINING. Report me.

Report me.

Report me.

i wonder why when i said about unlimited amp whit repair terminal in the fist page some were saying i didnt know what i was saying or didnt event respond to what i said about lower unl amps

i guest that why there worth alot of ped

for me this week end i will start posting my equipment for sale on ingame auction and sell out also skill after i get some ped ingame

tooo many bugs out there not beying fix and sucking my peds away

And I thought this sh*t stopped already... First off
I`m not defending any socm8 here but

STOP THESE ACCUSATIONS AND RUMORS!!!!!

Second off have you ever seen them claiming to be uber miners? Maybe they are, maybe not, but its the players calling them like that.

And third, being in a soc now makes everyone in a soc guilty about whatever? Even worse as there is not the slightest prove of anything here atm. (because it doesn`t exist). It just pisses me off to see those rumors, accusations and generalistations all the time.

BIG GZ and -rep to you. It takes a loooong time to piss me off and those who know me in game know that I try to be calm and friendly most of the time... but well you managed to finally make me go through the roof.

And to all the others, Art Jennifer Uber miner (you see, you are an uber miner also now) or whatever other persons trying to force someone to test the whole thing with UL amp or whatever amp. Go out in the fields and test it by yourself if you want to see whatever result will happen.

Serica please stop this whole sh*t... And let us wait for an official MA statement. This whole thread went way too far already...

EDIT: If anyone wants to try it by himself I´m willing to give out my UL lvl2 amp for 20k collateral and my UL lvl7 for 220k peds.

Enough said for now.

he refuses to do anything supportive in this whole case other than saying that all is bullshit and all are fuckers (oh sry unicorns)...
even when there is proof something at least works unexpected and could "possibly" be an exploit...
so it is his god damn own fault that he stands there as someone hiding something...

Last edited:
i wonder why when i said about unlimited amp whit repair terminal in the fist page some were saying i didnt know what i was saying or didnt event respond to what i said about lower unl amps

i guest that why there worth alot of ped

I can assure you that the price for those amps is BASED on MATH, and have nothing even close to "exploit". I telling you it as owner of UL7 amp.

for me this week end i will start posting my equipment for sale on ingame auction and sell out also skill after i get some ped ingame

tooo many bugs out there not beying fix and sucking my peds away

You better wait for official statement. I HOPE it will be here, there is enough shitstorm and support cases.

But honestly I hope to see not their official answer, but THEM ALIVE here. Like Kim, and etc.

he refuses to do anything supportive in this whole case other than saying that all is bullshit and all are fuckers (oh sry unicorns)...
so it is his god damn own fault that he stands there as someone hiding something..

Someone regularly comes to PCF, and starting threads. Check again: not comments - THREADS.

Very simply threads about "exploits", "not fairness" and so on. That person is throwing shit around, and doesn't care in which direction shit is flying. If some threads doesn't "work" properly - he simply neglects them. Like his regular thread about "PVP fairness and importance", for example.

Any requests for facts or links - neg reps, calling "trolls" - everything, but facts.

This is called trolling, as it is.

And the trolling began right from the topic name.

so it is his god damn own fault that he stands there as someone hiding something..

So just because saying "that all is bullshit and all are fuckers" and not supporting with whatever makes someone fishy or guilty in anything? Are you serious???

THIS GOES OUT TO EVERYONE READING AND POSTING HERE: THINK FIRST POST LATER!!!!

I`m soooo sick of this.

My supportcase has been answered by support:

sc.jpg

Forgive me for my typos :)

This thread has been one of the most excited threads ever for me...
Hate/Love
I am sticked to it like glue.

sc.jpg

That is great and all, but they always seem to say player data is invaild, but never show us there data, so we have to trust them. Which I don't

Okay great now that is out the way lets argue some more, as really this can NEVER, EVER be proven unitll MA give the public the data needed.

sc.jpg

Hate/Love

so that at least means we will get statement..
lets hope that this will have a very low amount of speculative parts..

We got watertight proof, we got culprits to name and shame.

Its falling like scales from my eyes. All the money we lost, all the bad TT returns. It's the cheating Über miners fault! We did nothing wrong, we was robbed, I don't even mine myself, but I'm convinced the cheating Über miners stole my money! Pile the wood and burn the witches already, lets ban them for good. After all, everything will become better after this I'm sure! We don't even need to be afraid this undeniable FACTS will become compromised and we have to apologize to anyone because mindark wont comment this and helps to keep the fire lit.

Lets just screw over some long time players and piss them off EU, this will bring us a bright future.

If anyone find irony or sarcasm in that words he can keep it.

The only thing I really see is one guy laughing his ass off because its so easy to toy the stupid PCF community into
FUBAR themselves, handing out gasoline and lighters to anyone who ask for it.

If you live life wearing a tin foil hat, nothing anyone ever produces will get you to take it off.

If you live life wearing a tin foil hat, nothing anyone ever produces will get you to take it off.

there were ppl using some mining exploit in past which got banned..
there were no loot sand kings..
there were no loot hussk..
there were server goes up and towers drop until server goes down again..
etcetcetc...

would you neglect this?
so why is it not possible that some mining exploit exists...?

i just think it is strange that some rule out any possible exploit when there really is a strange behaviour, which is doing a triple drop which costs 20 ped when normaly it is 60 ped...
and instead of doing anything to prove anything just call ppl names...
perhaps op is troll, but if you know it is troll why even care to post anything?

then i posted some thougts and got bashed really hard...so why?

really strange all...i just want this mystery to be solved..i am really on no side...i would be really happy if there was no exploit..

i just want proof of anything ... lets hope i get it...

Last edited:

There are two types of tinfoil wearers though, the fraudulent and the ignorant. Rarely is it worthwhile to argue for the sake of getting either one of them to take it off, the ones you have a chance to impact are the bystanders.

--//--

Regarding MA making a statement; Yeah, still waiting for one I was promised, was it two months back?

Also; the way Ulf replies looks like a green light to me. As they do not wish to acknowledge it, it must mean they think it does not exist. In other cases I have simply been told whether or not the issues I reported are bugs and/or exploits or not.

Also; the way Ulf replies looks like a green light to me. As they do not wish to acknowledge it, it must mean they think it does not exist. In other cases I have simply been told whether or not the issues I reported are bugs and/or exploits or not.

have to agree with you ...

So it's morning here now and I finally had a few minutes to catch up reading this thread and to post. I will try to answer what I can.

First off, I want to say that I am done attacking people, calling them names, all that shit. I won't stop swearing in harmless ways, though...baby steps. But I am done with my war on some of you. There is no chance for positive resolutions when I just piss people off with my posts. So I will be posting less and when I do, I will stop being so damn dramatic.

I had a lot of fun with the stream despite losing that much. Unfortunately, I had to take it down. There was a problem toward the end that showed my Facebook, and between that and some other info I accidentally shared being still a twitch noob, I started to get some grief on-line in my personal life. It was just one guy from stream, not any of you I am sure...but I had to remove the stream so more didn't mess with me. I tried to make a highlight removing that part, but then it wouldn't let me delete the main vid, so I had to delete both to make the main disappear. Sorry, it was late and I didn't have time to figure out how to save it or edit and all that so I just took it down.

I will do more tests though, it was fun...we had over 100 viewers through most of it, which was pretty much a record I think. I will be much more careful with what I show on it from now on.

Anyhow, I plan on doing more tomorrow probably, no sure yet though. I will try and figure out a way to be faster at it lol...thank you to all those that helps, WiFi for walking me through setting up stream, Naamios for offering 2 low tt L13s to help the test. And all the funny comments in the stream chat from viewers kept me in pretty good spirits despite the losses.

I would love to say more right now about telling everyone to calm down and quit biting each others dicks off, but "OMG TACO YOU HIPPOCRATE YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME." SO I don't really want to be the pot calling the kettle black, and I should probably just shut up. But stop fighting all! If I can do it, and I will try from now on, then we all can! :swoon:

Edit: and if ever I forget and start to go into my old habits of being rude, then just post this little gay pink smiley-face to remind me of what I said here. It will work. Just for gods sake stop with the popcorn one...that NEVER works! Edit: :swoon: ahhhhh.

Last edited:
have to agree with you ...

Let's continue shit after official statement, dalring?

How about your next "HOW MINDARK IS HIDING TRUTH FOR DECADES"?

That support case is interesting, i dont think we should read to much into the wording but it sounds like there statement wont line up perfectly with what we know for the moment. Either way im looking forward to the statement.

Cheers
Zweshi

Can someone link the support case... ain't nobody got time to read 60 pages of crap.

That support case is interesting, i dont think we should read to much into the wording but it sounds like there statement wont line up perfectly with what we know for the moment. Either way im looking forward to the statement.

Cheers
Zweshi

I think they are having meetings to discuss about the official statement that will be made...
So... they will have to choose their words, very very very carefull ;)

Status
Back