How rare are the daily bonus missions?

TheAlchemist

Provider
I haven't gotten one in two weeks now. While I got one every fourth day on average in autumn.
Have MA made them more rare or am I just unlucky?

I kinda depend on them to hunt, since I'm low level and armatrix take a lot of skill to use. Not to mention that weapons don't seem to drop in loot much.

It is random, but there's nothing unusual about not getting one in two weeks. The average is probably more like one in every 3-4 weeks. Sometimes you can get two in a day, but every fourth day isn't typical.

I didnt know about bonus missions, do they appear after completing all of them? Is it hunting mining and crafting combined?

I didnt know about bonus missions, do they appear after completing all of them? Is it hunting mining and crafting combined?

When you pick daily hunting 1 or 2, it will give you a random mission of that category. For category one you have a chance to get Chirpy bonus mission, 10 chirpys for 20 tokens. For category 2 it is 10 gibnib for 20 tokens. They are worth doing and they are worth going to the terminal every day to see if you get one. I dont think category 3 has bonus.

Some daily's are like kill this many merps without dying, also worth it since they are easy to find in large numbers and easy to kill. Gives slightly better reward.

When you pick daily hunting 1 or 2, it will give you a random mission of that category. For category one you have a chance to get Chirpy bonus mission, 10 chirpys for 20 tokens. For category 2 it is 10 gibnib for 20 tokens. They are worth doing and they are worth going to the terminal every day to see if you get one. I dont think category 3 has bonus.

Some daily's are like kill this many merps without dying, also worth it since they are easy to find in large numbers and easy to kill. Gives slightly better reward.
Category 3 is fugubarba, 10 for 20 tokens, crafting is basic screws I think 51screws for 10 tokens and mining1 is like 2000 bits of lyst and/or oil for 20 tokens

Back