How Rude

My dear MrWizard ... it's not arguing, it's discussion ... and I agree with Styles ... it's points of view. So, since everyone kissed and made up, we can certainly leave this alone. :D

Same thing in my mind...very thin line that very often gets blurred.

Nothing to see here folks, go about your business ;)

It's pretty easy to tell if someone else is already engaged in any activity with a mob, whether it's scanning, sweating, shooting, or whatever, and the fact that the OP seemed surprised, I think he felt he was in the clear to shoot the mob.

I have to disagree on this point... Me and the wife sit alongside when we play, and often the lag is such that what her avatar is doing on her screen is totally different from what it is doing when I look at it - she might already be sweating a mob while on my screen her avi is still running.

My rule of thumb is to stay clear of any green dots on the screen. That way I know I don't bother them and they don't bother me.:D

lmao... a wee burd called you an arsehole because you killed her mob.

If you feel offended by that then god help you if you ever encounter me chatting in spacial when you *haven't* done anything wrong :rofl:

I'd prolly make your toes curl and your sensitive eyeballs bleed :eek:

lmao... a wee burd called you an arsehole because you killed her mob.

If you feel offended by that then god help you if you ever encounter me chatting in spacial when you *haven't* done anything wrong :rofl:

I'd prolly make your toes curl and your sensitive eyeballs bleed :eek:

muhahahaha! ultimababe,, ure so funny :D

LOL UB

this thread is just trying to discredit someonea and your being petty.

I reg argue with folks if i think/know they wrong and call much worse and receive much worse..

As for you making this thread....

Arsehole!!!!... you know what i mean (make a thread about it ;) )

I have to disagree on this point... Me and the wife sit alongside when we play, and often the lag is such that what her avatar is doing on her screen is totally different from what it is doing when I look at it - she might already be sweating a mob while on my screen her avi is still running.

My rule of thumb is to stay clear of any green dots on the screen. That way I know I don't bother them and they don't bother me.:D

Very well put, Marnelius. Respect other people's personal space, and you probably won't be subjected to offensive language. If a mob is within the close circle of another ava, you can be pretty sure the other person desires it to be so.

It's not like there is a lack of space or mobs on Calypso. Say "Hi" in passing and keep a wide berth. If someone needs help they will let you know. It seems like some people feel compelled to "put on a show" when they see a green dot nearby.

Spaceballs said:
Dark Helmet: Fire a warning shot across her nose.
[Warning shot almost hits Vespa's Benz]
Dark Helmet: Careful, you idiot, I said across her nose, not up it.
Crosseyed Gunner: Sorry, sir, I'm doing my best.
Dark Helmet: Who made that man a gunner?
Crosseyed Major: I did, sir. He's my cousin.
Dark Helmet: Who is he?
Colonel Sandurz: He's an Asshole, sir.
Dark Helmet: I know that! What's his name?
Colonel Sandurz: That is his name, sir. Asshole, Major Asshole.
Dark Helmet: And his cousin?
Colonel Sandurz: He's an asshole too, sir. Gunner's mate First Class Philip Asshole!
Dark Helmet: How many assholes have we got on this ship, anyhow?
[The entire bridge crew, except for one person, stands up and raises a hand.]
Entire Bridge Crew: Yo!
Dark Helmet: I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes! [Closes helmet] Keep firing, assholes!

there you have it :)

Earlier Converstaion Competition!

We should have a competition about what was said earlier, in the missing part of the conversation.

I'll go first :-

Limnea : You know what Americans call an arsehole?
Random Noob: No, what?

Uhm, I'm sure you guys can do better ... :laugh:

I like this idea. Let me try one:

Limnea: Hello
SoReal: Sup Babe!
Limnea: Nothing much. I'm watching Richard Gere in Pretty Woman while playing EU =D (scanning mob)
SoReal: I like that movie. (shooting mobs around him)
Limnea: I just can't get it out of my mind that he went to the hospital one day to get a Gerbil out of his Ass! lol
SoReal: ????
Limnea: He has a fetish with ramming small animals up with ass.
SoReal: Seriously, up his ass?
Limnea: Yes He put a PVC pipe up his Asshole!
(SoReal shots Limnea's mob she's scanning.)
SoReal: Really?!? and then he let the Gerbil crawl up his . . .

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Gotta have some humor in life. :D Hope you guys got a good laugh on this one.

best way to play EU put filter on general chat put filter on global and you are alone whith nice beer and joint why i will need ppl in virtual vorld when i got planty IRL !

turn off those filters MA made them for that !;)

Back