How to improve Agility?

zark7

Young
Hi all,

Please post some ways to increase agility so I can run faster.

Z7.
:D

Dunno if it helps running faster that much, athletics do that.. but hunt,hunt,hunt and hunt and you will improve agility

i agree with ulv the best way is to just hunt and let it come naturally they are a combination of a lot of skills put together. so just hunt hunt hunt

Dunno if it helps running faster that much, athletics do that.. but hunt,hunt,hunt and hunt and you will improve agility

Actually, there is a direct link between running speed and agility. My former disciple was slower than me until his agility level exceeded mine, but now he can outrun me. I have yet to see any evidence that athletics influences running speed.

As to how to increase it, the fastest way I know of is to hunt with a handgun or rifle (hunting with melee weapons increases strength, but not agility). A slower but more common way to get agility though is through being attacked by mobs - as your other defense skills increase, you will get occasional agility increases too.

According to some sources I have read, you can get agility through body sculpting, colouring, dispensing decoys, scanning humans and tailoring, but I don't do much in these fields myself, so I have yet to notice any agility skill gains from them.

Hunt, hunt hunt, with Rifle not Melee. :handgun:

Agility has levels as well, so at level 44 and level 60 you will see noticeable changes in running speed (I am not far from 60 myself, but hear that the speed goes up nicely after that as well as it did at 44)

your weight counts in the running speed to no ? if yes..how much does it count ?

Yes, but that is irrelevant. We are talking absoulute running speed here assuming little to no weight.

Please post some ways to increase agility so I can run faster.

TimeMachine.jpg

Settings: Year 2003.

;)

Athletics doesnt. Its ONLY agility. and the diffrence is not very noticeable for every lvl.. but between lvl 20 and lvl 100 its huge. :)

hm I myself stuck @ 98 Agility since more then 1 and a half year now, no changes there up to 99 :(

makes me crazy :eyecrazy:

after lotsa support cases and MA`s regular only answer about giving no infos about skilling things in game......

I myself hope that the problem is that I sold lotsa skills in past and need to skill up again lotsa times to get my Agility rising up again but ..... :scratch2:

Actually, there is a direct link between running speed and agility. My former disciple was slower than me until his agility level exceeded mine, but now he can outrun me. I have yet to see any evidence that athletics influences running speed.

As to how to increase it, the fastest way I know of is to hunt with a handgun or rifle (hunting with melee weapons increases strength, but not agility). A slower but more common way to get agility though is through being attacked by mobs - as your other defense skills increase, you will get occasional agility increases too.

According to some sources I have read, you can get agility through body sculpting, colouring, dispensing decoys, scanning humans and tailoring, but I don't do much in these fields myself, so I have yet to notice any agility skill gains from them.

Actually that's not true about hunting with melee. I've gotten some good agility gains from using swords. It seems to be more of a defence gain when I do. Definetly get it using melee though.

Edit: Re-read that and see that you mentioned from defence. :p ... my bad... posted to quick and didn't take my time reading.

hm I myself stuck @ 98 Agility since more then 1 and a half year now, no changes there up to 99 :(

makes me crazy :eyecrazy:

after lotsa support cases and MA`s regular only answer about giving no infos about skilling things in game......

I myself hope that the problem is that I sold lotsa skills in past and need to skill up again lotsa times to get my Agility rising up again but ..... :scratch2:

Sorry to say... my agility is just as slow :/ from lvl 97.7 - 97.9999 it has taken me well.. 20M+ in ammo .. =S

aurli's and kingfishers are nice for agility i find... i had same problem :laugh: when people scanned me it said ' 35 agility Med Health ' so it kinda sucked, but i camped at CP for 2months which increased it to 68 agility :yay:

Sorry to say... my agility is just as slow :/ from lvl 97.7 - 97.9999 it has taken me well.. 20M+ in ammo .. =S

That is a lot since you are using Ancient Modified Improved A-3 Justifier Mk. II Mentor Edtition.

aurli's and kingfishers are nice for agility i find... i had same problem :laugh: when people scanned me it said ' 35 agility Med Health ' so it kinda sucked, but i camped at CP for 2months which increased it to 68 agility :yay:

LoL ... yeah... sure sign of a heavy chipper there. :D

Think I need to head up to CP again myself. Been stuck at 66 for a while now. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the excellent response so far:D

hunt, hunt, hunt :handgun: seems to be the answer!

Z7.

Actually, there is a direct link between running speed and agility.

Yes that's true, Agility is one of the main factor for run speed

As to how to increase it, the fastest way I know of is to hunt with a handgun or rifle (hunting with melee weapons increases strength, but not agility).

False, i am a pure LongBlade Hunter and have 63 Agility (i have 7k LB ish)

Hunting with melee weapon increases Strength AND Agility. btw, It seems it increases more strength as i have 73 in Strength

Yes that's true, Agility is one of the main factor for run speed

False, i am a pure LongBlade Hunter and have 63 Agility (i have 7k LB ish)

Hunting with melee weapon increases Strength AND Agility. btw, It seems it increases more strength as i have 73 in Strength

LoL ... guess you missed reading my post. ;)

i spent ~200k ped to go from 56agility to almost 72 agility so far (not much done in CP, probably 5k ped of those 200)

i spent ~200k ped to go from 56agility to almost 72 agility so far (not much done in CP, probably 5k ped of those 200)

Cool :) ... mind if I ask what you tend to hunt most, or what you see your most gains from?

Cool :) ... mind if I ask what you tend to hunt most, or what you see your most gains from?

Since aurli hit so fast, and usually are close to you, you get alot of defensive skills, and with them "alot" of agility too, i would vote them the best mobs for agility (but without proper skills/armour & fap loss of money = 90% sure unless u get some nice loots:p)

I usually hunt ambu, and if i bother to keep my distance a bit to increase my economy (less decay on armour and fap) they wont hit me much (or not at all) and i will not gain any agility from close combat, only from the shooting

Since aurli hit so fast, and usually are close to you, you get alot of defensive skills, and with them "alot" of agility too, i would vote them the best mobs for agility (but without proper skills/armour & fap loss of money = 90% sure unless u get some nice loots:p)

I usually hunt ambu, and if i bother to keep my distance a bit to increase my economy (less decay on armour and fap) they wont hit me much (or not at all) and i will not gain any agility from close combat, only from the shooting

Thanks for sharing. :) Deserves some +rep I think. ;)

TimeMachine.jpg

Settings: Year 2003.

;)

Helius.... thats a nice machine you have..

here are the materials for making the ''Super delux float cruiser''

4 small oak boards
5 thick leather
2 medium ash boards
6 brass ingots
2 robot fan
1 hogglo voice box :laugh:

or hunt with handgun + rifle, im up to 73 agility but it has taken 2 years, so dont expect it tomorrow.

I am to lazy to go dig it up for you mate but stryker has a whole journal about raising his agility, how much ammo what weapon and mob and screens of how his agility moved it is called; Lets track agility shall we ? I think

Otherwise just scearch for Stryker. you will find the thread.

Myself Aurlies does the trick, if they are to hard use argunauts, and HG as weapon. but would highly recommend anyone who is interested in agility gains go read strykers thread it makes for some good reading ;)

Okay I got over the lazyness here we go:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20274&highlight=track+agility

and as you will see from his experiment is take a HELL of alot of ammo bruned to get that little agility bar to move anywhere, so patience is a key when you are working on agility but ofcourse the lower your agility is they faster it goes up. goes slower and slower the higher it gets :)

Enjoy

/Nakia

Last edited:
best way to improve your agility is to hunt it gains quick that way thats the only way i know pal but it comes quick at first then slows right down anyway gl pal

From Defense better

For me, everytime I noticed my agility raised, it was the time I was hit by a mob, and usually my Evade had raised before that!

So to me, I think that hunting doesn't give me as much agility as sweating! :)

Back