How to improve LandGrab?

you forgot:
  • Disable pets in pvp. Or give them HP so they can be killed
  • Disable ability to log on inside the fort.

- Fix so you cant login inside MCR after LG has started.

yes, it should be awsome too, pets does not fit to pvp at all rly.

loging on mcr should be fixed too, but same as login on ms, maybe upcoming lg system that was described in road map will give solutions for that.

Last edited:
I filed support case to remove MCR login and NO REPLY. I bet they will fix it when the timing is right though.

I filed support case to remove MCR login and NO REPLY. I bet they will fix it when the timing is right though.

But look at Todays fight. Login in MCR didn't do any good at all. We claimed it later anyways (like 30min after MCR was destroyed).

It would be a nice fix tho but it should come after they fix the vehicles at least since you need to be 3-4times better than the opponent to have a chance of resetting claim when it's held with safe zone/vehicles hiding.

I would also like the time to claim to be set down to 15seconds. It should be easier to claim than it is today. And I do say this even if I know it will only gain other societies as WSS now claims the land as LG is today anyways.

But look at Todays fight. Login in MCR didn't do any good at all. We claimed it later anyways (like 30min after MCR was destroyed).

It would be a nice fix tho but it should come after they fix the vehicles at least since you need to be 3-4times better than the opponent to have a chance of resetting claim when it's held with safe zone/vehicles hiding.

I would also like the time to claim to be set down to 15seconds. It should be easier to claim than it is today. And I do say this even if I know it will only gain other societies as WSS now claims the land as LG is today anyways.

We held it for a while before vehicles rolled in, I don't think that had a lot to do with anything. Vehicles have been used by all LG societies included WSS and some of it's members that have been in cK, BAHQ, etc. previously. I don't think anyone should be trying to claim moral high ground here. I don't know if it would be possible for anyone to hold a claim for an hour against a good opponent with no vehicles and no safe zone tbh. Probably the entire thing should be redesigned.

We held it for a while before vehicles rolled in, I don't think that had a lot to do with anything. Vehicles have been used by all LG societies included WSS and some of it's members that have been in cK, BAHQ, etc. previously. I don't think anyone should be trying to claim moral high ground here. I don't know if it would be possible for anyone to hold a claim for an hour against a good opponent with no vehicles and no safe zone tbh. Probably the entire thing should be redesigned.

Did we play at the same land grab? :D

I didn't claim moral high ground at all but I can state a fact. We took last LG without vehicles and this one we took from someone using vehicles and kept it without using vehicles. Can you say that any of this isn't true? You don't agreed that it's more fun fighting than hiding in vehicles running in/out to reset timer when only fapping? It's also allowed to use vehicles as it is now so you are kinda free to do it ^^ This thread is more about suggestions on how to improve land grab tho and the points I mentioned was towards that. I don't see the fun in only fapping/running/hiding/resetting timer and rinse-repeat for 1hour.

Back