How to make nutrio bar

Zaby

Hatchling
I need help on this. I've been trying to figure out how to make these but its not going that great. I have a refiner, sweat and fruits. Now what, I cant put the sweat and the fruits in the rafiner togheter please someone enlighten me.

Thank you

U need sweetstuff.

Sweat combines with force nexus to make ME.

You need Sweetstuff and fruit.

sweetstuff is a mined emmatter found most often on T.I
that combined with fruit makes bars. refine useing an ematter refiner

Sweat with nexus also mined on T.I well mixed in an ematter refiner makes ME
mindessance

You need to combine sweetstuff and fruit. And you like to know more about refining check my refining guides at my site.

http://nirfu.gluonsoft.se

If you have 100 sweetstuff and 100 fruit you will receive 100 nutrio bars.
so 100+100=100. It is the same for Mind Essence. I had a friend ask about it the other day so it seems relevant :)

Nirfu said:
You need to combine sweetstuff and fruit. And you like to know more about refining check my refining guides at my site.

http://nirfu.gluonsoft.se

I had a bit of a read of your guides at the site Nirfu. Its great that you did this. I have some info for your guides so I will PM you.

Bird said:
Maybe I can add a little more info?

You need 1 fruit and 1 sweetstuff for making one Nutrio bar.

You cannot mix different kinds of fruit, so if you start refining, it would make most sense to have at least 1k of one kind of fruit and of course the same amount of sweetstuff. ;)

According to peauction.com the price for sweetstuff atm is 120%, TT is 0.01, and a piece of fruit costs 0.02 PED (TT is 0 as for sweat or dung).

If you refine now for example 1000 sweetstuff and 1000 Papplon you will have a market price of 12 PED for the sweetstuff and 20 for Papplon. This makes a cost of 22 PED for a Nutrio Bar, which is 0.01 TT and therefore a cost of 220% refining it.

If you now want to sell it, because you sold you pet or refined too much, of course anything under 220% would bring you a loss.

Have fun refining! :)

I quotes myself from another thread, hope it helps.

Back