How to make windowed resolution fill whole screen?

Society
Temporal Destinies
Flint Napalm Ironstag
Hey all, just picked up this game 5 days ago and I'm enjoying it immensely. I just have a question. I run a dual monitor setup and I have a habit of minimizing games quite often to look up info online or what have you. I tried running Entropia in windowed mode, but matching it to my current resolution, 1920x1200, still yields the taskbar and borders for the window.

Is there any way to have the game fill the entire screen? Thank you!

you can turn window mode off. if thats what you mean. check the client loader and look in the options section.

I have a triple screen set up but untill i get my self a triplehead2go @ £250 I dought i will be making EU run across all 3 screens. you might be able to make EU run across 2 screens my playing with nvdias control panal, but the only downfall is with that is your avatars will sit in the centre of teh 2 screens thats why i want to get teh 3 way monitor setup so avatar is in teh centre of all 3. .

Thanks for the response. That's how I play the game now, in full screen mode, but minimizing the game all the time can be a slight drag. Just wondering if there's a way to make windowed mode fill the whole screen, so it looks like full screen, minus the minimizing.

Havent tried it myself, but isnt there an option for "Custom" resolution in windowed mode when you choose options on client loader before launching EU?

Havent tried it myself, but isnt there an option for "Custom" resolution in windowed mode when you choose options on client loader before launching EU?
Yup, you can just fill in your desired width/height into the editboxes.

Thanks for the input everyone. It feels windowed mode runs slower than regular full screen, so I may just have to deal with the minimizing :)

Thanks anyway!

I have re-read and see what you mean. You have tried what i said. I think the answer is no :scratch2:

Just re-read it myself too, you'll have to uncheck the "keep taskbar on top of other windows" from the taskbar settings to achieve that though.

Hey Flint, I run windowed mode too on almost the same resolution as you do (1920x1080)

Since my taskbar is on the second monitor, Entropia looks like it's running fullscreen, but it is running in windowed mode.
There are some borders you normally see but it's the best you can get without having to drag the borders out on top of your screen.

The dimensions I set in options are 1915x1050, so if you set it to 1915x1170 it should give the same effect as it does with me. Try it out :)

Thanks a lot Dante, really appreciate it. :)

Back