How to withdraw to US bank.

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Hiya, I have been playing for 6 years now and never once withdrawn but l had recently got approved for a 0% interest CC and opened quite a few boxes during MM. It's now time to pull it out to pay off the card so I can repeat but I am confused and frustrated.

On the capital one website they say
You may need to provide the sending bank the following information:

• Capital One’s swift code (IBAN): HIBKUS44
  • Capital One’s address: 1111 N Town Center Dr.; Las Vegas, NV 89144
  • Your Capital One account and routing numbers.

On the Entropia account info page
Bank name.

IBAN or Bank account number

BIC/SWIFT

So I sent in a support case asking what information goes where. They say ask capital one. I call capital one, they say ask MindArk. I am just going to run in circles.

This is what I think I need to put in.
Name of bank: Capital One N.A.
Country of bank: United States
IBAN or Bank Account Number: 12345678911 (11 Digit Bank account info used as example)
BIC / SWIFT: HIBKUS44

Do I need anything else? What about the Routing Number does that matter? Neither MindArk nor capital one can tell me what to do with the routing number, and capital one even said leave the IBAN/Bank Account Number section blank since they don't have an IBAN, but somehow they can accept international wires???

Thanks.

No, you don't need to provide a routing number.

My bank provided an IBAN so I used that. I think it's better to use the IBAN if you have it, but if not, I think your domestic account number should work. And then enter the SWIFT code you provided above in the BIC/SWIFT field.

If there's a problem with either of the numbers, MA should contact you.

Last edited:
No, you don't need to provide a routing number.

My bank provided an IBAN so I used that. I think it's better to use the IBAN if you have it, but it not, I think your domestic account number should work. And then enter the SWIFT code you provided above in the BIC/SWIFT field.

If there's a problem with either of the numbers, MA should contact you.
Ok thanks. Thats what I thought but it was very confusing based on support responses from both companies. I just didnt want to be hit with the $70 fee from mindark and a $40 fee from my bank for a failed wire or something.

You need to call your bank and send in a support ticket... some us banks use what is called an intermediary bank. If that's the case, you may get hit with the fee if it does not go through... call the bank and veify all info at least 5 times.

You need to call your bank and send in a support ticket... some us banks use what is called an intermediary bank. If that's the case, you may get hit with the fee if it does not go through... call the bank and veify all info at least 5 times.
Yeah. You need to verify call bank support number five times because banks follow hire and fire policy.

Use swift code in the form, but go ahead and send MA support the routing number. They will add the info when the withdrawal is submitted. (At least this is what I did)

I did get hit with wire fees three times for my withdrawal. MA hit me once, intermediary bank, then my final bank

Routing number is not essential if you in big bank like Barclay's or Wells Fargo. Only required under certain situations which I am not aware of.

BIC/SWIFT code and routing number are the same thing, only the former is international and the latter is national. It is the bank's identifier. IBAN incorporates both the bank identifier and the customer account number, plus a checksum to make it less error-prone. Therefore it is self-contained and sufficient as payment address, acceptance or even knowledge about it varies throughout the world, though.

Back