Question: How's TWEN going for you?

How's TWEN going for you?

• Fantastic - Blown away with TWEN, great returns, tons of tokens and/or already looted a TWEN item

• Good - Excited to see what's next, returns have been decent, getting some tokens, hoping for an item

• Average - Kinda feels like any other time. Loots about the same, few Unreal tokens, not much else

• Poor - Little bored. Loots a little worse than usual, maybe 1 token. Hope this isn't all there is

• Horrible - Bored/frustrated. Huge losses, no tokens or anything. Doubt this event is redeemable

• Just going to grind, I don't even care anymore... whatever happens happens but curious about others

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also echo the more tt-return volatility aspect, though moving away from the shared loot robots to more usual hunting habits brought things back into expected returns.

Obviously had a bit of luck on the item drop front, but specifically had moved to AU to target farm for the Arkadia drop which luckily paid off. But that said was down a LOT on TT when considering the volatility of those Mechs and the 5% tax on top, went to nearly #1 named hunter spot in only 10 or so days of shooting them.

Thankfully now I have a proper excuse to take a break from grinding to go off and grind some melee for once and take a breather while I consider where to grind next :D

Poll choices are a bit weird. I think that comes from having too much in every choice.

I am doing okay. Coming from significant losses from Halloween Mayhem all through January, returns since TWEN started have been better. Initially did some bigger mobs, couple of the harvesters, and then some big shared robots where returns were expectedly low.

Now I am back to skilling, and appreciating the token drops.

Excited to see what is next.

This is MindArk's plan most people have low robot looter so they are making events with robot to make money :p
May be this has some reality ? Cyrene new event also robot :p and here it is how it's treating me (not including Armor)
image.png

I have also been surprised at how little attention/care has been paid to non-hunting professions.

Especially since the big things that everyone is hunting for in TWEN are items that by their nature eliminate the need for high level limited craftable weapons. If all the top players are running around with unlimited superweapons then what's the point of crafting high level weapons. Even at low-midlevels UL gear just cuts miners and crafters out of the loop for the most part. Hmmm.

I don't know swedish law or MA's balance sheet, but last I checked, MA is regulated as a "bank". Probably safe to assume that a "bank run" or mass withdrawal event would demolish them. They won't rock the boat with UL vs L gear, ever. It's not worth the risk of enraging the VIPs (Very important PEDCards).

They're still devaluing old UL gear by dropping more/new UL gear, but the process is so slow nobody will notice, and UL drops keep us gambling and cycling more, so it's a winning strategy for MA.

The only way out is to make mining and crafting more popular. After 20 years it's become clear they have no incentive to do this. Even the UE5 changes seem 99% focused on hunting.

If all miners/crafters disappeared tomorrow the game could still function perfectly. If hunters disappeared, MA would disappear.
So my advice to miners/crafters is, abandon all hope :thumbup:

May be this has some reality ? Cyrene new event also robot :p and here it is how it's treating me (not including Armor)
image.png
Why do you think your returns are based on cyrene event and not total loot of your avatar?I doubt the system 'thinks' how you do.

image.png
Must be because your using a crap weapon. Buy a camo arms bgh, thatl fix your problem till you sell it the following week

So far, close to terrible...
Unreal tokens seems to have stopped dropping the last weeks or at least not at the same pace as before.

Pedcard goes to zero in rapid speed.

No info about upcoming events later this year or items we might be able to loot.
(besides the recently started ones on other planets than Calypso) (but I'm happy to be proven wrong)
Why not just put in some Clothes, a big flag or Twen pets or whatever useless stuff, so we are able to feel that we are participating in a celebration.

MA does of course have a plan for 2023.
Let's show us that roadmap, so we know what we can expect, regarding events, items and so on.

Right now MA is celebrating, but does the actual users and customers celebrate??

For some reason communication is a problem.
Why hire an community manager, when that person can't talk to us. It's like they isn't allowed to actually speak to us, besides showing cat and coffee emotes on another platform.

It's still plenty of months to celebrate, so I actually hope and think it will be better in a few months, but the clock is ticking...

Anyways, Happy TWEN anyone and may the HOF be with you! 🥳

Back