• No

Votes: 55 64.0%

• Total voters

Romulluss

Guardian
Society
Global Order Division
Antonius Romulluss Martins
I've been thinking it would be nice if MA create HP Extenders (L) crafted . using hunting loot + ores / enmatters: with limited time duration maybe 1 hour per charge.

for exemple:10, 20, 30, 40, 50 hps

1. mu% to all profissions, sure if extender give more hp will have more mu%.

2. players will can hunting hard creatures. without have permanent hp bonus: ever need more drugs :D

3. constant need of more extenders be crafted because are Limited

Sorry my english is very bad.

Last edited:
I've been thinking it would be nice if MA create HP Extenders (L) crafted . using hunting loot + ores / enmatters: with limited time duration maybe 1 hour per charge.

for exemple:10, 20, 30, 40, 50 hps

1. mu% to all profissions, sure give if extender give more hp will have more mu%.

2. players will can hunting hard creatures. without have permanent hp bonus: ever need more drugs :D

3. constant need of more extenders be crafted because are Limited

Sorry my english is very bad.

There are already MF chips that give you additional hps, not sure how many.

A clear no for me.. Skills should matter!

A clear no for me.. Skills should matter!

Maybe because you have 213 hp :D but you can have more maybe 263(213+50hp extender) ? for an small amount of peds (ok no small amount for 50 extra hps);)

I'm all for it for the simple reason that it will give mu to some stackables. Now pretty much everthing goes to TT.

Last edited:
There are already MF chips that give you additional hps, not sure how many.

+3 health for 10 minutes, level 7 biotropic required. Drops from Atrax, but sadly has fairly high markup. Only one version of this chip exists, although it is fairly new so higher level versions might come.

Voted a definite no, since:
1) As mentioned, it exists already.
2) It would devalue the skills I have spent years to build.
3) It would devalue the skills others have spent years to build (both Mindforce and Health).
4) Would allow players to bypass actual skilling/playing easier.
etc.

Maybe because you have 213 hp :D but you can have more maybe 263(213+50hp extender) ? for an small amount of peds (ok no small amount for 50 extra hps);)

As Minim said " A clear no for me.. Skills should matter! " if you dont like it do like him or me get you some hp then you will see how much Money you have to invest to get this hp.

So its a big no from me, we have all this (L)-weapons dont need to have this (L)-hp to.

I am at 266 in hp just Think how much it took me to get it from 200 in hp.

Since it would be used as "pk-toy" (for instance landgrab), the cost of it would probably be too high for a nomal mid-level hunter - if would probably be cheaper to rent an imp/modfapper for an hour than to pay for this chip.

As Minim said " A clear no for me.. Skills should matter! " if you dont like it do like him or me get you some hp then you will see how much Money you have to invest to get this hp.

So its a big no from me, we have all this (L)-weapons dont need to have this (L)-hp to.

I am at 266 in hp just Think how much it took me to get it from 200 in hp.

The ideia here is help economy with crafted items that players will want buy and consume. Someone here buy dino shoes? you are an hunter i think and sure will want extra MU in your loot no is?

Last edited:
+3 health for 10 minutes, level 7 biotropic required. Drops from Atrax, but sadly has fairly high markup. Only one version of this chip exists, although it is fairly new so higher level versions might come.

i true dont know about it

you can kill any creature in solo this game?

3) It would devalue the skills others have spent years to build (both Mindforce and Health).
you still hold both and will can add more hp

no easy you must pay each hour it is active ( maybe 10hp 5peds , 20 hp 10peds , 30 hp 20peds , 40 hp 50 peds , 50 hp 100 peds )

I want only add more possibility to entropia.

I want only add more possibility to entropia.

There has to be balance to it, though. Such a thing would not be balanced, and it would be impossible or near-impossible to properly balance it without making it useless.

More an thing before i go sleep.

In pvp 4 if killed for player loss effect instanting and need use again extender gerating more decay.

I'm all for it for the simple reason that it will give mu to some stackables. Now pretty much everthing goes to TT.

Make sweat one of the mats needed to craft. It'd create a much needed extra demand for sweat.

If someone from MA is reading this then please stop listening to your customers (I know, it sounds stupid..). Most don't think things trough and know what they really want... It happend before with the changes we had in the loot system (most noticed in mining) and I'm sure it will happend again.

perhaps if you make it 1-2-3-4-5 i would vote yes

I want ubers that are against it post whats gears they use. sure will see only unlimited gear.They want still only using unlimited gear. Unlimited gear dont help economy because they dont need buy anything from your loot (armor , weapons , amps) but still looting mu without pay mu to another player.

i go to my work later i back :D

i back only mu ubers pay is for weapon damage enhancers(extende damage)

Last edited:
missing the point...

etc.

All you naysayers are missing the point....I am certainly a natural skill proponent...but if all you higher skill players are so negative on this idea then why not complain to get rid of chipping...that is way worse a means of unnatural skilling that is permanent than this idea...this adds to economy...creates a constant flow of needed item people WOULD want...helps lower level player 'ante up' better and cause them to want to deposit more...I AM ALL FOR IT...

Brick

this post is hilarious...thanks Romulus...you made me laugh...btw your English is fine...

I want ubers that are against it post whats gears they use. sure will see only unlimited gear.They want still only using unlimited gear. Unlimited gear dont help economy because they dont need buy anything from your loot (armor , weapons , amps) but still looting mu without pay mu to another player.

:laugh:...I have something to say but now I need to eat...

K...I'm back...this is a good thread...MA needs to create this item...that is all!:lolup:

All you naysayers are missing the point....I am certainly a natural skill proponent...but if all you higher skill players are so negative on this idea then why not complain to get rid of chipping...that is way worse a means of unnatural skilling that is permanent than this idea...this adds to economy...creates a constant flow of needed item people WOULD want...helps lower level player 'ante up' better and cause them to want to deposit more...I AM ALL FOR IT...

Brick

Chipping is what makes skill worth anything. Why is that bad?

I think something like this is a pretty good idea, would have to flesh out the details and find balance with it... But I like the idea of this because it would certainly boost the value of loot received and that might not be a bad thing.

:)

-MsP:girl:

voted no, sorry.

Good idea when i first thought about it, but then i realised that my skill really wont matter anymore if a noob at 90 hp can use a chip to gain a total of 140 hp the same day.... i'm only at 162 hp, but still... making myself go to 212 hp with one use?

It is too powerful, they exists atm with a power of +3 at max IIRC, think i saw it mentioned above as well...

A absolute max should be +10 hp, that way you can actually (by always staying at full hp) survive a armor penetration, or even a crit with double damage instead of penetration when you are on that "butter zone" of the mob

no need to extend it damn far above current hp :D but max 5 or max 10 I think really really MA should never cross.

voted no, sorry.

Good idea when i first thought about it, but then i realised that my skill really wont matter anymore if a noob at 90 hp can use a chip to gain a total of 140 hp the same day.... i'm only at 162 hp, but still... making myself go to 212 hp with one use?

Yes all players can use it and maybe ubers can hit 400hp.
It is too powerful, they exists atm with a power of +3 at max IIRC, think i saw it mentioned above as well...

A absolute max should be +10 hp, that way you can actually (by always staying at full hp) survive a armor penetration, or even a crit with double damage instead of penetration when you are on that "butter zone" of the mob

no need to extend it damn far above current hp :D but max 5 or max 10 I think really really MA should never cross.
Thank you :D

True no need be same values i give as exemple.

maybe start launche with low hp extender value to see it impacting in game.

no.

why not just stimulate the chip economy and chip in some piloting skill or treasure hunting skill? MU would be about the same and you keep the HP gained rather then only have it temporarily.

what would likely happen is as aia said, it would only be use for pk as hunting loot MU would never cover the 100+ MU expense in one hour or so. you'd need to loot a lot of high MU items per hour to cover the cost.

you are right they dont have to buy L armor or guns, but you have the same choice as they do, buy some gremlin and a karmakiller and you instantly dont have a lot of expense like people with L armors and guns.

what id like MA to do possibly after this TEN event is make all UL armors stop dropping and place only L armor in loot to stimulate the economy better, IMO UL armors should only drop from special event mobs and as event rewards, but that is another discussion...

not everyone in the game...

no.

why not just stimulate the chip economy and chip in some piloting skill or treasure hunting skill? MU would be about the same and you keep the HP gained rather then only have it temporarily.

what would likely happen is as aia said, it would only be use for pk as hunting loot MU would never cover the 100+ MU expense in one hour or so. you'd need to loot a lot of high MU items per hour to cover the cost.
Is hunting to cover costs...and money spent is money in the loot pool...if you were using an item like this you may very well be willing to eat costs for fun factor...Brick

This could possibly devalue skills. A solution could be to make these extenders exponential to existing HP. So if you have low HP you would be limited to how much you could extend it. If you had higher HP you could extend it further.

Back