Hunt suggestion?

Society
Survival Program
Jennifer Storm-Angel Wraith
Hi,

I'm a player since a lot of years ago, but last years I only enter, hunt drones a couple of days, and keep the game for months, and for those I'm don't know too much what changed in the game in last 10 years. I'm equipped with Vigilante+MK6A platings. Right now using an LR-25(l) rifle (don't remember why) and Breer P5A(L), I have A103 and A104 amps. I have 3469 Handgun, 3522 Rifle, 3494 Markmanship, 3122 RDA, 1236 Evade and 848 Dodge, and 113 HP.

What place do you suggest to go to hunt and wich creatures? I'm a little bored of drones loot.

Drones got shit loot, If you're gonna kill robots do Troopers/warriors/legionairres Evicerators. If not, go off planet and kill C.A.R.E Bots.

Or just do migration

Last edited:
Robots have good source of MU and codex (new kill missions) have the best rewards for looter. Seeing as your setup already id complete upto rank 20 on all caly robots your able to do with your current setup then either do the other animal mobs for codex also to farm as many skills up as possible. Id recommend starting on each planet and sort mobs from lowest hp to max and finnish upto rank 20 on every mobs if possible if you have the budget. Focus on skilling up as a main target and avoid spending as much as you can on any markup as its not returned in loot

Back