Hunt The Sponsor Aka Me!!

Tournament Spon

Guardian
Society
freelancer
Rick TheVictor Hypercharged
I have decided it is time for me to sponsor an event so i have something better to say when people ask me "whats with your name".

up until this point it has been about a thousand responses of well um its just my name i picked when i made my avatar. Or i once tried to organize a petshow/pet cannonball but people lost interest.

For the past week i have been asked everyday at least 3 times if i could sponsor you. please if you see this dont run up to me and say hey hey sonsor me i need to go hunting. i will say no. its not because im mean but if i gave free peds to everyone who asked well id have even less peds then i do now. so on saturday i will venture into pvp3 hopefully carrying 50 peds in oil. i am spending the week at the rig and am grabbing oil as quickly as its allowed :D

I'll update this count as i grab a new oil so you know the events prize : oil converted to PED winner will loot 50 PED from me :) gl

ill be entering pvp3 shortly ;)

participation in this event is completely free, do it at your own risk, and make sure your vaccinated before you step into that big red area :)

THE EVENT HAS ENDED BIG GRATZ TO AKOZ AND MEPH OF THE SHAOLIN, THEY APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE AND CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD THEY HAVE RECIEVED 50 PEDS AND ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 24th HUNT THE SPONSOR EVENT! WHICH LASTED INTO THE EARLY MORNING OF THE 25TH.

Last edited:
Hey dude.. I've always wondered. Whats with your name?? :confused:

With 50 peds in oil you are going to be a slow moving target. Perhaps carrying 50 peds worth of some lighter material will make it more challenging to kill you.

But it's your event, and your peds, so you can do what you want. I'd just hate to see you get killed 30 seconds after the event starts.

Slight request:

Could you be a bit more specific? Approx. when on Saturday? Hanging out in PVP3 for over 10 hours waiting for you could get dangerous.

With 50 peds in oil you are going to be a slow moving target. Perhaps carrying 50 peds worth of some lighter material will make it more challenging to kill you.

But it's your event, and your peds, so you can do what you want. I'd just hate to see you get killed 30 seconds after the event starts.

Refined it would be light. Not sure on the specific amounts & weights, but I think 100 PED refined Oil Is safe to carry, weighing In at 100 KG.

Slight request:

Could you be a bit more specific? Approx. when on Saturday? Hanging out in PVP3 for over 10 hours waiting for you could get dangerous.

yes waiting for me for that long could be dangerous and makes the event more interesting ;) i guess you could camp at a nearby TP, maybe you will get lucky and see me land assuming i dont get myself into position on friday that is.

yes if it is refined i will be ok....... initially i picked the name because i thought it would be cool to host events in EU, even tho at the time there was not an event system yet.

well im gling back to the rig now i need to get more oil if this is going to be successful.

well..what hapened???

he updated the first post

THE EVENT HAS ENDED BIG GRATZ TO AKOZ AND MEPH OF THE SHAOLIN, THEY APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE AND CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD THEY HAVE RECIEVED 50 PEDS AND ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 24th HUNT THE SPONSOR EVENT! WHICH LASTED INTO THE EARLY MORNING OF THE 25TH.

well..what hapened???

well if it is a greater explanation you seek i was traveling through pvp3 for hours and hours skillfully evading the masses hunting for my wallet. i suffered several deaths from the great beasts of pvp3 and finally around 6 hours and 12 minutes into sunday i was killed as mentioned above..... in bold.....

Then i of course went to go check out the video i made to do some editing and guess what File corrupted :confused: i guess im going to have to do this again sometime in a couple weeks to get the footage ;)

sorry i haven`t saw the updated post...
well anyway gratz for the event...you died with honour and not killed by a noob lol:p)
and for the movie..i`m sorry...looking forward to see it...next time i hope i`ll be in:)

Back