Help: Hunter Thigh Guards (M)

Society
Full Spectrum Looters
Cobalt Bismuth DiNozzo
I've been trying to obtain a full set of Hunter, as I have 5bs and I have heard that it is a great set for trox. I have every piece, except for the thigh guards, I simply can't find them anywhere. If anyone has seen some in a shop, or has some for sale please pm me... my rascal thighs look ridiculous :D

Cheers

I'll keep my eyes peeled. Don't see too many around. :)

You might have a go on the mourners. Looted thighs from them, but that was 2 years ago =)... But you never know.

Good luck getting the set together, IMO one of the best looking ones ingame!

I know. Looks awesome. Is awesome. Well, it looks awesome as a complete set, the rascal thighs i've got now looks retarded.

got a full set for sale @ TT +250

thigh and harness are already Tier 0.9 - ready to Tier up
still working on other pieces ;)

This set has been sold. I am also having a tough time locating the thighs. If anyone else has a pair they want to sell, send me a pm. Thank you.

its so hard to loot thights, when i was low on peds tryed to hunt them on banned LA, but the spawn is shitty, u can try at cape corinth, they are mixed with small trox, btw i am trying to loot them 4 months now.

Hello,

I'm also looking after thights. If anyone is selling, please pm me. :)

Have patience. I checked auction for many month until I completed my set of female Hunter. :silly2:

Before VU 10, there was a decent Mourner/Feff/Drone area east of Ithica with Mourners up to Old Alpha, and Mourner hunting was feasible - I looted Male and Female together - and even then they were rare because almost no one hunted them.

Since VU 10 there seems to be nowhere to reasonably hunt Mourners. There are some south of Cape Corinth, and I saw a few strays on Amethera once when driving around, well north of Nea's. The spawn on the infamous LA long ago fell to lowest maturity and density.

The auction is your best bet, and even that will take some time. A decent spawn somewhere - anywhere -would great.

:beerchug:

Miles

thighs can variate in price, some days you might have to end up paying what a full hunter set is worth for just the thighs. If you say you pay tt+200ped, you will find some.

Back