Hunting - a win win situation

Status
This thread is getting out of control.

It is strange that the mods don't interfere and :locked: it.

It both contains personal assaults, swearing and obvious trolling. From both the sides of readers and the author. It is not funny anymore.

I thought those things were not allowed here? :dunno:

Since you are mighty and superior: what does it mean when we say A weapon is maxed out?

:confused::sniper::confused:

If you mean by we, the average hunter, It means your 10/10 on teh weapon, when i refer to maxd, speaking about opalo, i mean hitting mostly 8's

But, general knowledge is, max'd means your 10/10, which is in the realm of economy

I want to say I was wrong

I was wrong, in assuming the average hunter, has basic hunting skills, knowledge, or even basic, basic hunting strategy..

I was very, very wrong in that assumption... I have never been more wrong about anything in my entire life....

So , if you wanted to hear me say I was wrong, you have it...

I know now, exactly, why you could never grasp, that I could be doing well, I understand now, more clear than ever, why you would doubt me so much.
And not only doubt me, but hate me...because your in complete, maximum hell, as far as your hunting games..

Again, I am sorry, I made a huge mistake.

Last edited:
This thread is getting out of control.

It is strange that the mods don't interfere and :locked: it.

It both contains personal assaults, swearing and obvious trolling. From both the sides of readers and the author. It is not funny anymore.

I thought those things were not allowed here? :dunno:

They dont interfere as long as people dont overdo it and bring it to a to "to bad" level.
Which is good, it allows us to discuss more in the way we like. sure things do tend to go out of hand at times, but thats just how discusstions are. people dissagree. If they would step in becuse some small silly as a personal assult here and there, and swearing every once in a while things this forum would turn completly useless and not fun.

And i love our trolls. <3 they rock =D

I was wrong, in assuming the average hunter, has basic hunting skills, knowledge, or even basic, basic hunting strategy..

I was very, very wrong in that assumption... I have never been more wrong about anything in my entire life....

I know now, exactly, why you could never grasp, that I could be doing well, I understand now, more clear than ever, why you would doubt me so much.
And not only doubt me, but hate me...because your in complete, maximum hell, as far as your hunting games..

It's hard to say you made a mistake.
It's harder to say you made a mistake in such a way that the mistake was not yours to begin with.
It's hardest to say you made a mistake which sounds like you did it all right and it would have gone bad if it hadn't been for you.

You have mastered level II in saying you've made a mistake.

:rolleyes::cool::rolleyes:

so again, you need to shut the hell up, cause you dont know what the fuk your talking about.

Also , because your really stupid,Check the date between my 3rd to last mining global and my last mining global, and then ill say it again, Shut the hell up, cause you dont know what the fuk your talking about.

Ok, who is the dumb guy here. If you want me to shut up, don't post on a public forum. You know what a public forum means??

And i love our trolls. <3 they rock =D
"our trolls" are, in fact, quite pathetic. I admit that they pushed the thread starter (Snabble) out of balance but they did it in a crude and arrogant manner.

Another fact is that Snabble is a successful hunter. He hunts a lot, profits good, has a solid strategy (not perfect, but solid) and he wants to share his knowledge with other hunters to improve their fun and profit in Calypso (that means - in Entropia Universe, no Real Life issues matter here), and also to improve his own strategy through constructive discussions.
My acclamations for that!

However, successful hunter does not mean successful mentor.

The general idea is good but this thread has gone in a wrong way. Still there is a massive amount of useful informations around here, some cool ideas, some people who know what they say and value the real hunting experience, but also there are lots of delusions, misunderstandings, corrections, missing parts of information and of course - tons of trash talking, plain insults and personal harassment ... That's not the way it should be!

when i refer to maxd, speaking about opalo, i mean hitting mostly 8's

Again, bullshit. You still hang on the theory that when "maxed" you only hit 8's with Opalo. Give us proof of that. We've seen proof of the opposite, so when you keep throwing this "fact" out on this forum support it with proof.

when i refer to maxd, speaking about opalo, i mean hitting mostly 8's

Do you have any, I mean ANY, proof of hitting higher than the average with a maxed out gun, by someone with higher skills?

Does "The Master Of The Plan" comprehend maxed out? Such a simple idea, yet so hard to accept. :)

Until then, this is the goobly gook that ruins your long list of well known generalities on hunting.

"our trolls" are, in fact, quite pathetic. I admit that they pushed the thread starter (Snabble) out of balance but they did it in a crude and arrogant manner.

Another fact is that Snabble is a successful hunter. He hunts a lot, profits good, has a solid strategy (not perfect, but solid) and he wants to share his knowledge with other hunters to improve their fun and profit in Calypso (that means - in Entropia Universe, no Real Life issues matter here), and also to improve his own strategy through constructive discussions.
My acclamations for that!

However, successful hunter does not mean successful mentor.

The general idea is good but this thread has gone in a wrong way. Still there is a massive amount of useful informations around here, some cool ideas, some people who know what they say and value the real hunting experience, but also there are lots of delusions, misunderstandings, corrections, missing parts of information and of course - tons of trash talking, plain insults and personal harassment ... That's not the way it should be!

Im not saying that i support anyones way of beeing a troll, im just saying i love the trolls, in them self, and as persons becuse they make me forum experiance a lot more fun then it would be then if they was not here. Infact i love their arrogant, rude and crule way at times to writ things.

Either way. i dont mind if he shares what he thinks is right, i have done so several times, in 100% of the cases iam wrong and get trolled to death, but i love doing so anyways =D Im probly the one person on this forums that makes up at times the worst possibly threads for myself so i know what im talking about :ahh: im glad he improves by haveing this thread, however he got to be ready to stand up for what he belives in until the persons who says he is wrong about what he says Proves that its not correct, when they prove it is not correct he shuld not stick to it still and still say "im right" and rather admit that he is wrong. (Like he did after some time)

I love everyone ;) succesfull or fail or fun or boring or dire or ... well whatever , without their contribution to this thread it would be boring. :D

Now im going to get drunk again, see you in a few houers kids! :D kiss n peace and love! <3

(Also sorry about the extreme use of "And" and "or") :laugh:

Doesn't matter what lvl damage you have, you will NEVER hit mostly 8's with opallo so stop with this bs :banghead:

:popcorn::popcorn:

i wlays hits 140 with opalo becuse i ogto aowasme amp! skiss1 <3 :laugh:;):yay::D:rolleyes::wtg::ahh:

Thanks Snable for making copy of my posts in your front page, for all the people who have the IQ you claim you yourself have, noticed the first letter of each paragraph ;)

A great service has been performed by people such as Etopia, ppl that your lucky even give you time of day with attitude you have. They not only try to help you in creating something useful from your poorly thought out ideas, but stop you from creating choas and confusion for other people.

You ask other people to stop posting, as if you have the right to ask such a think. To be left alone in your sick little fantasy, where Snable is king almighty and rules over the empty land.

So why do I bother to continue posting on this vile thread?
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Really mate, you should get a grip of you anger and foul mouthed responses to people. Your creating a thread on a public forum, about a topic that other people have opinions on, and people have contributed with far more knowledge that you either have or hold as valid. Ignoring 95% of all hunting knowledge, and a good 70% of commonly held knowledge. What do you expect?

You desire for everyone to bow down before you and worship the lack of knowledge, the lack of rational thinking and take on a screaming heretic and elevate you to a god like status.

It's pathetic, screaming about how stupid ppl are, when almost everyone on this thread is sniggering behind you back, and in your face. The sheer audacity is sickening.

Their are limits to what can be considered 'good hunter, bad mentor', and these are well past. The disregard for anyone not playing your fantasy game is laughable. I'm proud of my fellow entropians, who continue to suffer you hostile and frankly rude attacks. If they were lesser people, you could have found yourself with a string of people vowing to ensure if they meet you. You'll never make the kill shot on a mob again.

So to make use of a simple mechanim you understand, the new thread motto:
Snable is to IQ as Snablesnot are to Daspletors.

Pretty much the only thing of value within this thread is more widespread knowledge of evader as a profession. Of intersting note, is that it would (if I was of the mind to chip) cost ~ the same for me to chip in to go from 136 to 150 health or from lvl 28 to lvl 35 evader. I would choose evader, which as well as being more use, more economical, it also requires skills that are broadly more useful than the HP related skill areas.

Last edited:
Hey master snable. As far as I know; our famous 'Star' has more than lvl 100 damage and 117 hit in her skill; but I know Star never bother to this trash thread. Would be a pleasure if we have her to show you the test of 100 shots from her opalo.

Hey master snable. As far as I know; our famous 'Star' has more than lvl 100 damage and 117 hit in her skill; but I know Star never bother to this trash thread. Would be a pleasure if we have her to show you the test of 100 shots from her opalo.

i agree, 100 shoots is the win! but after that i cant taken more. <z3 :( so im dasa.d sad:! so you can take it no more, but if oyu do think 14515 shots will stops you drop no more loot i will be sad b3ecuse more dmg is more experiance with less improvemtn indeed. kiss

I feel this thread, as some have suggested is only hurting hunters.

I agree with them now..

In order to try and contain the damage I have caused, I beg the moderators to delete this thread, and everything in it, in order to contain the damage, I personally have caused.

I will promise you all, I will never comment about anything , concerning hunting on these forums, ever again.

I am sorry for the damage i have caused.

please delete this thread.. a lock will not work.

I always said, I will never harm myself, to help you

Good luck to all of you.

I just want you attackers to know, I am looking at little snable, you have slain, and Im trying to use all my strategy to bring him back, and I can not. So my strategy is worthless, in the end..

Last edited:
I just want you attackers to know, I am looking at little snable, you have slain, and Im trying to use all my strategy to bring him back, and I can not. So my strategy is worthless, in the end..

Unfortunatly, I, Licky happen to know Ego is a huge trap.

Like in the game, snable , is what I use, as a decoy, so i can get you attackers in a position, i can easily destroy you.

I, Licky, am also GOD.

I, Licky, was easily able to bring snable back to life.

When snable, recovers from his death. He shall return. That might not be for some time. But im telling you hunters who do care about your hunting game, the attackers have not won. They can never kill GOD, which is I.

Right now, I call for calm and order, to this thread. It needs some rest, to bring about calm and order. Only time can bring that calm and order.

Only GOD can bring calm to this thread, with 1 post.

Last edited:
Emulate GOD and you will be GOD

skill-1.jpg

skill-c1.jpg

skill-c2.jpg

skill-c3.jpg

skill-co1.jpg

skill-g1.jpg

skill-g2.jpg

skill-p1.jpg

evade-1.jpg

standings.jpg

S2's you know exactly what these pics mean

S1's you need to find out what these pics mean

Attackers, you are not capable of thought

Last edited:
If you try to make money at the hunting game, you will lose

Once you reduce the hunting game down to, pulling that trigger as many times as you can per hour,with the plan in mind, no matter what happens, you will win.

DO NOT THINK, JUST DO

Last edited:

You are excused... Master :hug:

I feel this thread, as some have suggested is only hurting hunters.

I agree with them now..

In order to try and contain the damage I have caused, I beg the moderators to delete this thread, and everything in it, in order to contain the damage, I personally have caused.

I will promise you all, I will never comment about anything , concerning hunting on these forums, ever again.

I am sorry for the damage i have caused.

please delete this thread.. a lock will not work.

I always said, I will never harm myself, to help you

Good luck to all of you.

What have we done with the Master Of The Plan(MOTP)? :eek:

Even with your high evade you have still received a huge :nutkick:

So what is your evade good at after all? :scratch2:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBE_T-K8nhY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Dont think, just do! ;)

What have we done with the Master Of The Plan(MOTP)? :eek:

Even with your high evade you have still received a huge :nutkick:

So what is your evade good at after all? :scratch2:

When i started this thread, I was under the impression, I was training human beings how to hunt

Now that I have come to the realization, I am actually training Blind,Deaf,Semi-retarded hamsters to hunt, my tactics have been adjusted.

But even they, are complete genius, compared to you, an attacker

everything is going smoothly now

Last edited:
In case

In case my hamsters are wondering what i have been hunting

Last 50 hunting globals
Avatar / Team Mob Maturity Loot value Time
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 73 PED Monday, November 03, 2008 08:12
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 56 PED Sunday, November 02, 2008 14:22
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 50 PED Sunday, November 02, 2008 06:14
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 69 PED Saturday, November 01, 2008 04:37
Simplex Licky Virus Estophyl Young 63 PED Saturday, November 01, 2008 00:57
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 151 PED Friday, October 31, 2008 21:29
Simplex Licky Virus Maffoid Bandit 55 PED Friday, October 31, 2008 21:10
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 59 PED Thursday, October 30, 2008 23:04
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 55 PED Thursday, October 30, 2008 14:50
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 60 PED Monday, October 27, 2008 09:18
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Provider 59 PED Sunday, October 26, 2008 06:42
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 163 PED Saturday, October 25, 2008 22:19
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Mature 99 PED Friday, October 24, 2008 19:00
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Guardian 58 PED Friday, October 24, 2008 13:31
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 129 PED Friday, October 24, 2008 09:08
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 75 PED Thursday, October 23, 2008 21:48
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 53 PED Thursday, October 23, 2008 07:43
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 89 PED Wednesday, October 22, 2008 20:49
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 61 PED Wednesday, October 22, 2008 13:54
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Old 137 PED Wednesday, October 22, 2008 11:09
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 70 PED Tuesday, October 21, 2008 21:12
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 87 PED Tuesday, October 21, 2008 10:18
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 102 PED Tuesday, October 21, 2008 08:24
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 147 PED Tuesday, October 21, 2008 07:29
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 84 PED Tuesday, October 21, 2008 07:10
Simplex Licky Virus Estophyl Young 71 PED Tuesday, October 21, 2008 06:56
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 50 PED Monday, October 20, 2008 23:22
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 76 PED Monday, October 20, 2008 21:04
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 60 PED Monday, October 20, 2008 00:04
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Old 118 PED Sunday, October 19, 2008 23:34
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 126 PED Sunday, October 19, 2008 21:42
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 153 PED Sunday, October 19, 2008 20:44
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 79 PED Sunday, October 19, 2008 06:33
Simplex Licky Virus Argonaut Scout 56 PED Saturday, October 18, 2008 02:57
Simplex Licky Virus Argonaut Guardian 101 PED Friday, October 17, 2008 21:43
Simplex Licky Virus Argonaut Gatherer 69 PED Friday, October 17, 2008 14:23
Simplex Licky Virus Argonaut Adult 52 PED Friday, October 17, 2008 08:12
Simplex Licky Virus Argonaut Guardian 88 PED Thursday, October 16, 2008 08:46
Simplex Licky Virus Argonaut Guardian 81 PED Thursday, October 16, 2008 08:05
Simplex Licky Virus Argonaut Young 175 PED Thursday, October 16, 2008 04:00
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 53 PED Wednesday, October 15, 2008 12:06
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 64 PED Wednesday, October 15, 2008 03:39
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 74 PED Tuesday, October 14, 2008 16:51
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Mature 72 PED Tuesday, October 14, 2008 16:17
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 66 PED Tuesday, October 14, 2008 15:22
Simplex Licky Virus Calamusoid Female Guard 73 PED Monday, October 13, 2008 11:00
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Guardian 51 PED Friday, October 10, 2008 14:16
Simplex Licky Virus Atrox Mature 61 PED Thursday, October 09, 2008 23:22
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 118 PED Thursday, October 09, 2008 20:32
Simplex Licky Virus Allophyl Young 88 PED Thursday, October 09, 2008 11:27

When i started this thread, I was under the impression, I was training human beings how to hunt

Now that I have come to the realization, I am actually training Blind,Deaf,Semi-retarded hamsters to hunt, my tactics have been adjusted.

But even they, are complete genius, compared to you, an attacker

everything is going smoothly now

Why have you called me an attacker? :scratch2: I am only concern about The Master(GOD) and his Wonderful, Perfect, Flawless Plan. I think The Master(GOD) should deserve to be taken cared by the EF community like a little snable he is and not being :nutkick:

I think you should add to your Wonderful, Perfect, Flawless List of Strategies the "How to prevent :nutkick: Strategy" or have you already done this in your previous Wonderful, Perfect, Flawless posts and I missed it?

You still haven't answered me how you, with so much evade you are still being :nutkick: Is this part of the Plan?

BTW, your comparation to a snable is great because snables are the most sweated mobs in EU by noobs. Just like noobs sweat a snable to get the vibrant sweat bottles, you allow them to sweat you to get hunting knowledge.

:yay:I WANT TO LEARN... TEACH ME MORE MOTD!:yay:

To quote Nietzsche:
God is dead.

Hmm and btw if you think you are god than you should have known before even starting this thread that it would look like it looks now.
Or have you known this and still tried to proof yourself wrong ?
Does this mean you can't even believe in yourself ?

Hmm and btw if you think you are god than you should have known before even starting this thread that it would look like it looks now.
Or have you known this and still tried to proof yourself wrong ?
Does this mean you can't even believe in yourself ?

The more you focus on DOING, and the less you focus on THINKING, the better off you will be

Also, some real good music to listen to while you hunt is

Alice in Chains song like Again, them bones are good tunes to kill stuff to, and NIN is good, and maybe some RATM

Unfortunatly, I, Licky happen to know Ego is a huge trap.

Like in the game, snable , is what I use, as a decoy, so i can get you attackers in a position, i can easily destroy you.

I, Licky, am also GOD.

I, Licky, was easily able to bring snable back to life.

When snable, recovers from his death. He shall return. That might not be for some time. But im telling you hunters who do care about your hunting game, the attackers have not won. They can never kill GOD, which is I.

Right now, I call for calm and order, to this thread. It needs some rest, to bring about calm and order. Only time can bring that calm and order.

Only GOD can bring calm to this thread, with 1 post.

That was a very quick rebearn! It took even Jesus three days what you have accomplished in, what is it, one hour?

You are a more powerfull Holy Three then God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost. You are Snabble, Licky and GOD.

Please don't get overconfident now. You know that Jesus still hasn't returned after two thousand years to claim His Kingdom on Earth. Take Snabble with you to Calypso and let him stay with Licky.

PS. You have made one big joke with everything you post or you have one big problem. Saying you are God can be funny once. When you say it everyday you will start to believe it and act it. That's much worse then people laughing at your ideas. If this goes on you will one day claim to have created all the mobs and loot on Calypso.

:saint::rolleyes::saint:

Status
Back