Help: Hunting Advise Needed

CDF weapons are a bad choice.
the low decay and high ammo usage make them seems attractive.
but....
poor stats and high cost int erm of decay to collect tokens are a costant bleed.
it is way better to get a mid level 58%ish eff item and add a tremendous amount of loot events than rely on big dps of CDF that all in all cost you higher markup value than an armatrix
Nothing wrong with the CDF weapons, its just how you go about acquiring them, and which ones you pick, they all last 20k shots so its best to pick the rifles with the biggest damage intervals to get the most PED cycle from them, and use a P20.

I only do the bonus dailies personally, unless I wanted to hunt a particular missions mob anyway. Obviously you need to use other weapons too but there is nothing wrong with pulling the odd CDF rifle to burn out some excess shrapnel during Mayhem. I save mine exclusively for mayhem.

Otherwise I agree that grinding every daily mission for the sake of getting CDF guns is pretty expensive. I would hope that somebody that does this has a better motive behind them.

CDF weapons are a bad choice.
the low decay and high ammo usage make them seems attractive.
but....
poor stats and high cost int erm of decay to collect tokens are a costant bleed.
it is way better to get a mid level 58%ish eff item and add a tremendous amount of loot events than rely on big dps of CDF that all in all cost you higher markup value than an armatrix
If you only do the bonus dailies, cdf weapons are really cheap

Back