Hunting during Merry Mayhem

mephy

Old
Society
NBK Elite
Max mephy Gordon
Hey there,

i'm still doing my feffs iron, also have MM quest (with no chances to win, lol )

so... loot today is very poor, ~50% return
dunno, if it a MM feature, and I should stop hunting until 30th december
or just dynamics before big glob / hof

hows your loot on MM mobs today?

loot is 0
MM is bugged so i dont log in untill fixed

same crap, I just deposited 1K ped - feel that they are dissolved before the Merry Mayhem ends

The general rule is, unless you are going to compete to win an event, don't hunt while an event is going on because loot will suck. It doesn't matter if you're hunting the event mobs or not - loot will be lower than the normal return rate.

Thought the MM event was until 30 dec but the loot wasnt bad for me today.

I hunted today for agros and the loot wasnt bad.Had a global and the total return was above 175% MU.
(counted all, ammo, decay armor and decay a103, except decay of the korss400)

So it looks the Loot wasnt bad ( at least for me) and much better then last few days (about 50% return)

Today loot was excellent I managed to get exactly 100% return. Guess I should go on vacation where I cant log in more often and loot will not be a problem atall :yay:

so... loot today is very poor, ~50% return
dunno, if it a MM feature...

morse_j_einstein.jpg

Sil$

I dont Think that is true what you are saying about it is us(MA and the Playerbase) that is paying for the items. The Items the Armor is just a piece of Computer graphics, They are free to make. Nobody is paying for them. Its just a virtuel item. Its only worth something when somebody buys it and sell it.
Or is it me?

I tried a few of the event monsters, and it seems they were looting worse than normally. However, when I went to other monsters, it seemed better.

You might want to avoid the first week, that seems to be when the loots are depressed the most.

Was funny actually, loot on corns was preticularly low when I tried hunting them. Moved to daikibas loot was non existant :laugh:.

Back