Hunting for UL drops

Tilli

Old Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Have anyone here actually gone for some UL item and been at it until it dropped? Like i seen few screenies of ppl getting igni1000e from thorio shaman, and arane can drop slugstorm? Maybe trooper can still drop m81 predator?

Any success?

why ask what you already know the answer to.

for 99% of the players it will never happen

for the 1% - they loot tons and tons and complain they need more,

so just go buy it as it will save you $ in the end - and you can then use that savings to fund your future losses.

My only UL item looted for one year are regular Pixie parts, from big Daikis. (I think they used to drop from Snabbies.) :)

I went for FEN claws, clubs, chips and so on and best item i got was 400 peds. I went for TWEN items and so far nothing :) No i never looted any of those items

why ask what you already know the answer to.

for 99% of the players it will never happen

for the 1% - they loot tons and tons and complain they need more,

so just go buy it as it will save you $ in the end - and you can then use that savings to fund your future losses.
Yes, and more like 99.99% and 0.01%.
Chance of looting stuff like L1100E, Slugstorm or M83 could basically be completely neglected as a factor for mob choice decisions.

No, as you have to be chosen to loot loot such items. 😎

All ul items that did drop for me i get by luck

Whenever i Was going hard for a item i didnt get anything 😂

Getting UL isn't hard....getting a uber UL item is the hard part. Ya eves got several mod shadow pieces the past few weeks but most people can't fathom the amount of PED that has been cycled to make that happen.

in 12 years of play, I looted A104 and a pair of low level (F) thigh guards on Arkadia, I think they were Cetus but I maybe wrong and thats it. I play an average of 5 hours a day every day

The only item that drops in fair number throughout the year is shopkeeper. I'm sure MA keeps good track of guns in circulation - total supply of an item in EU is one thing I really wish was stated in Item info in-game. Whenever some account is liquidated - item count is lowered and maybe loot pool is filled.

i was after the corrosive 10 ul some years ago. went ham killing kreltins and got nothing. one random day i got dailies on caly for kreltin. on my 35th kill, i looted it. guess u loot stuff when u not looking for it🤣

Never aimed for UL items. Just a legit overall loss. Best I got was Cryo 4 on Monria.

Back in the days i did all stages of iron mission on MindReavers hoping to loot kallous7 but ofc it didnt happen, i was there for 2-3 months and few days after i was done with iron some random guy lootet the gun :) Once i was hunting for shopkeeper and actually looted one from allo after few days of grinding. My best item (twen poe arms f) was random after few mobs i killed on spot.

I intentionally farmed Kadra 10 years ago knowing they had dropped an ASI TEN prior for the event.. I did this for days until one morning.. in my shitty college dorm, eating cereal in my underwear the ASI TEN dropped. I peaked that day.

Back